Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

oboejive
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 28 Apr 2007
Gender: Female
Posts: 66
Location: Tallahassee, FL

22 May 2007, 3:09 pm

I'm getting some sort of vibe from my apparent significant other that he doesn't want to be with me. He has been treating me like crap lately; he yells at me when he's having a bad day, he sometimes doesn't even give me the time of day, he's not romantic with me at all, and he said nothing makes him happy right now (not even me, not even his dog apparently even though he seems to be having more fun times with his dog than me). I am so annoyed, pissed off, I don't know how to explain it. And we're supposed to be in a relationship? It all seems like bollocks to me.



Vegasadelphia
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 469

22 May 2007, 3:19 pm

Talk to him about it. The end. If he really wants out, this will give you both an opportunity to figure out what needs to be done to either break up or find what needs fixing to stay together. You're a beautiful woman, and shouldn't let someone mistreat you.



Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Nov 2006
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,935
Location: Newberg, OR

22 May 2007, 3:57 pm

Vegasadelphia wrote:
Talk to him about it. The end. If he really wants out, this will give you both an opportunity to figure out what needs to be done to either break up or find what needs fixing to stay together. You're a beautiful woman, and shouldn't let someone mistreat you.


Aye.

tell im that if he doesn't want a relationship anymore, then tell him that you perfectly understand.


_________________
I want peace for all. Simple yet elegant.


Grim
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2006
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Posts: 371
Location: Brighton, East Sussex

22 May 2007, 4:05 pm

I am not saying it's an excuse to treat you badly, but maybe he is quite depressed or something.



pbcoll
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,892
Location: the City of Palaces

22 May 2007, 4:09 pm

Vegasadelphia wrote:
Talk to him about it. The end. If he really wants out, this will give you both an opportunity to figure out what needs to be done to either break up or find what needs fixing to stay together. You're a beautiful woman, and shouldn't let someone mistreat you.


Aside: No one should let others mistreat them, whether they're beautiful or not.


But I agree - talk to him. He may be upset or angry about something, or he may indeed not really want the relationship anymore. Whatever it is, it's best for everyone involved if it comes out in the open.


_________________
I am the steppenwolf that never learned to dance. (Sedaka)

El hombre es una bestia famélica, envidiosa e insaciable. (Francisco Tario)

I'm male by the way (yes, I know my avatar is misleading).


Vegasadelphia
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 469

22 May 2007, 4:28 pm

pbcoll wrote:
Vegasadelphia wrote:
Talk to him about it. The end. If he really wants out, this will give you both an opportunity to figure out what needs to be done to either break up or find what needs fixing to stay together. You're a beautiful woman, and shouldn't let someone mistreat you.


Aside: No one should let others mistreat them, whether they're beautiful or not.


The beautiful comment was not meant to mean that. She is beautiful AND no one should treat her poorly. Two separate ideas.



oboejive
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 28 Apr 2007
Gender: Female
Posts: 66
Location: Tallahassee, FL

22 May 2007, 7:07 pm

Vegasadelphia wrote:
pbcoll wrote:
Vegasadelphia wrote:
Talk to him about it. The end. If he really wants out, this will give you both an opportunity to figure out what needs to be done to either break up or find what needs fixing to stay together. You're a beautiful woman, and shouldn't let someone mistreat you.


Aside: No one should let others mistreat them, whether they're beautiful or not.


The beautiful comment was not meant to mean that. She is beautiful AND no one should treat her poorly. Two separate ideas.


Thank you for the lovely compliment. That is very kind of you :) I know I shouldn't let him mistreat me, even when he seems depressed like this. I am just hoping that he will get better and that everything will be okay. It's just very disappointing that he is being this way, and I have done nothing to provoke it.



Vegasadelphia
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 469

23 May 2007, 10:51 am

oboejive wrote:
Vegasadelphia wrote:
pbcoll wrote:
Vegasadelphia wrote:
Talk to him about it. The end. If he really wants out, this will give you both an opportunity to figure out what needs to be done to either break up or find what needs fixing to stay together. You're a beautiful woman, and shouldn't let someone mistreat you.


Aside: No one should let others mistreat them, whether they're beautiful or not.


The beautiful comment was not meant to mean that. She is beautiful AND no one should treat her poorly. Two separate ideas.


Thank you for the lovely compliment. That is very kind of you :) I know I shouldn't let him mistreat me, even when he seems depressed like this. I am just hoping that he will get better and that everything will be okay. It's just very disappointing that he is being this way, and I have done nothing to provoke it.


My X was horrible to me in the same way. I moved 3000 miles across the country. 'Nuff said.



oboejive
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 28 Apr 2007
Gender: Female
Posts: 66
Location: Tallahassee, FL

23 May 2007, 7:04 pm

Vegasadelphia wrote:
oboejive wrote:
Vegasadelphia wrote:
pbcoll wrote:
Vegasadelphia wrote:
Talk to him about it. The end. If he really wants out, this will give you both an opportunity to figure out what needs to be done to either break up or find what needs fixing to stay together. You're a beautiful woman, and shouldn't let someone mistreat you.


Aside: No one should let others mistreat them, whether they're beautiful or not.


The beautiful comment was not meant to mean that. She is beautiful AND no one should treat her poorly. Two separate ideas.


Thank you for the lovely compliment. That is very kind of you :) I know I shouldn't let him mistreat me, even when he seems depressed like this. I am just hoping that he will get better and that everything will be okay. It's just very disappointing that he is being this way, and I have done nothing to provoke it.


My X was horrible to me in the same way. I moved 3000 miles across the country. 'Nuff said.


Wow! Power to you! I don't know if I would have the gumption to move away, because that would be way too much work on my part and I don't want to run over anyone in the process of hustling out. Goodness forbid there be stains on my car, you know?



Vegasadelphia
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 469

24 May 2007, 11:47 am

oboejive wrote:
Vegasadelphia wrote:

My X was horrible to me in the same way. I moved 3000 miles across the country. 'Nuff said.


Wow! Power to you! I don't know if I would have the gumption to move away, because that would be way too much work on my part and I don't want to run over anyone in the process of hustling out. Goodness forbid there be stains on my car, you know?


Hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life. I hate change, and this was BIG change.... I am talking huge... like some 100 ton penny or something... big change. If you ever do up and run, you already have a friend in Vegas!