I need people to practice rune stones with

Page 3 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

This_Amoeba
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 9:38 am

fifasy wrote:
This_Amoeba wrote:
Runes are cool, i'm open to having my future read. I used to play with rune stones occasionally but was more into tarot because it was easier for me to read since it includes pictures and number symbology.

I'm interested in tarot cards too. :)

Here is my prediction for your future. Your focus right now needs to be on money, business and property.

Before I get to the future I sense recently someone or something you believed in fell apart, letting you down. However from the ashes of disappointment you arise with new hopes and wisdom.

There's someone involved in your career, education or a potential career for you who's an efficient, no-nonsense woman. Another woman in your life is warm and cheerful. These two are engaged in conflict. On the career/education side of things this efficient woman influencing you is addicted to something, and this could be affecting her perception of things, not necessarily because she's a bad person but maybe because she's been around people who were a bad influence on her.

In the future for your education/career I see you following a non-conformist path. That's promising for you. Many of the great people have gone their own way instead of seeking advice from the herd. However there is something holding you back. You kind of like intertia, things not moving. You're afraid of change. I predict you'll get past this because although people mistreated you, you know you're in the right, you're strong enough to forgive them and you will one day look back on them from a higher position in pity.

Overall I'm picking up someone has taken advantage of you, and you will be walking away from them, to protect yourself. Recently you had been feeling pessimistic, probably because of this person.

You're going to take a decision to delay gratification and initiate a healing stage, or may already be in the midst of one. It's becoming clear to you that you have many answers for your problems within you, all you need to do is find time to contemplate.

It's essential in your love life that you soon be more assertive. In the past dealing with other things has made you too distracted to have time for it. There's a very positive outlook for romance, you will feel and be on top of the world with regards to love prospects. The likelihood is you will meet someone through reasons to celebrate with others.

You've got untapped potential, this could be relating to your career or a property. At home you recently gone something done that moved things forward a lot. Now there's a chaotic energy that is advantageous to you in your home and although you will be seeking help from one or two people or organisations for a few things overall your home is looking safe and manageable financially. You may want to look into decorating it more in future as you've now achieved financial stability and want to express your emotions more in what's around you.

You're going to be involved in head-to-head conflict, though it's unlikely to mean a physical fight, it could even just be competition, with someone of an equal rank or roughly the same age as you. You may have trouble finishing what you start. Try to look into that. There's a lot of fire and drive in you but it's not fully matured yet.

There's going to be a new conquest in your life, one of an intellectual nature. You have potential to achieve power and become a leader but have not yet become one.

Looking far ahead into the future I'm confident your mind has almost limitless potential within whatever it is your destiny calls you to do.

Hmm, I agree, my focus does need to be money. Don't really have any women involved in my life career/school wise though.

That's true that I am afraid of change. Can't say I'm taking a nonconformist path in particular. I'm in school to become a MLT. I'm am taking my time with it and going out of order though....

Haven't really been taken advantage of sure recently. Although I did have a family member hide information about an inheritance I received because they think I'm inept to handle the funds...

In regard to my love life, it is somewhat sh***y. I'm criticized, and even more so now that I'm withdrawing from three different drugs, even though I think I'm doing so well. I would leave this person except for the fact that I'm somewhat dependent on them and I am afraid of change.

I agree I definitely have untapped potential. It's just so overwhelming I don't know what to do with it or which step to take next or in which order to take it.

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 1:50 pm

Yeah, it sounds like he's a safety valve for you, makes sense you wouldn't be able to easily let go. You seem to know though that he's not really good for you overall. I sense that maybe you're a little financially dependent on him. I can relate to that, if that's true. I'm stuck with my parents even though it's a bad situation because financially it's easier.

I think an unexpected opportunity is going to come up for you. Something related to a social event. Could be to do with your medical studies.

There's a delay in healing for you, but it is happening - delays are tough. :(

In the short term future I'd say seize the day a bit more, be a bit more assertive about what you want.

In an earlier post you mentioned you used to play with tarot a bit I think, do you ever use those cards still? Do you ever analyse your relationships with them? Sometimes that could be not the best idea, it can make you overanalytical, and can give arise to duplicitous situations.

Another thought, do you think you are too fond of luxuries? I myself have been guilty of that. I realized recently that I was eating out too much and drinking too much alcohol. In the case of alcohol I realized it was actually beneficial to cut it right down because it was wasting money and making me a lot more pessimistic. I don't know why but that may somehow be integral to your current situation, some kind of overattachment to some sort of luxury.

Something else I'm picking up - you have had a reasonable amount of money but it brought you far less satisfaction than you hoped.

Bear in mind an unexpected opportunity is coming your way, something great! So look past the negatives and focus on that, it is coming!

fakkau89
Raven
Raven

25 May 2017, 4:07 am

can I get a tarot reading please?

I have my own tarot cards but unsure what is the best way to proceed to learn, any recommendations? anyone? preferrably for free (if possible?) ..

also I have one rune, it is purple-ish and has a lower case r on it and at the end of the branch it has a o, like
a head for the hangman game, anyone know what this means, I was told it was an angel rune that keeps you safe during travel.. is that right?

Omniel
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 May 2017, 2:04 pm

If you happen to check this thread I'd love to have a reading and would be happy to provide feedback to you. Thanks!

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 3:06 pm

Hi, thanks for the interest, I'll do the readings soon hopefully. I've been feeling tired. I should be able to do them soon.

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 2:35 pm

fakkau89 wrote:
can I get a tarot reading please?

I have my own tarot cards but unsure what is the best way to proceed to learn, any recommendations? anyone? preferrably for free (if possible?) ..

also I have one rune, it is purple-ish and has a lower case r on it and at the end of the branch it has a o, like
a head for the hangman game, anyone know what this means, I was told it was an angel rune that keeps you safe during travel.. is that right?

fakkau89, I present to you, from the almighty depths of the unconsciousness that binds us all... your future!

At this time you should be focusing on... personal development, your career and getting things started. :!:

You are a hardworking, methodical child undergoing a change of perspective and self sacrifice. You are being made a martyr! Success, achievement and promotion are around you though. And you CAN balance more than two things at once, most successfully. :D

There's discord in your love life! Is it your father? Or another man interfering in your affairs? Money is improving though and so too will romantic prospects. And in your career or life path, there's a man who holds back his emotions yet is intellectually cutting, is that you? By his side is a warm and cheerful woman. You face two difficult choices on your career or life path but no worries, you'll make the right one! Activate the fire energy in you and careful you don't lose anything you value dearly.

A delay in a new start for you is frustrating. You may be too careful to share your heart or money with others, of course it's sensible to not throw them around... but you are in a state of inertia and almost want to live like that for a long time, well I think you should swim against that tide. I see ambition and authority shining through you and financial stability being there.

At home you're on top of the world! But also full of doubts, which way do you go? Careful you don't listen to bad advice! Also be careful you do listen to good advice!

Have you arrived at the wrong conclusion concerning romance? Was there someone you turned down? Or you missed an opportunity that was there? Perhaps you should just focus on learning from it for the next time. Watch a romantic comedy or two and relax in the knowledge someone else will come. :heart:

You are mastering your own body, that is going to be happening a lot. Your diet, being refined. Your fitness, being finely tuned. Control and understanding of your own mind and the forces within you. You are discovering the amazing wisdom that exists not just within the books or great minds or organizations of the world... but within YOU! Mastery of the self, what a wonderful thing, a powerful force indeed.

And if you spot an opportunity to get the help of a woman, take it! She can nurture you to greater potential. Viola! There it is, your fortune!

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2019, 6:40 pm

I believe the book "secret of the runes" by Guido Von List is considered to be good reading on the subject.
Although to be honest, i have not read it. I did come across this information when researching the nazi's, hitler and the cause of the second world war.

Von List was a major influence on the Nazi's occult beliefs. Although, of course, the nazi's proclaim to not have had any occult interests. all secrets only for the initiated. ho hum.

Q1: Asking Mr. Nazi: did the nazi's have any occult influences?
A1: Mr. Nazi : None at all. what rubbish!
Q2: Asking Mr. Nazi: Why is their Runic symbolism all over the SS and normal German army uniforms then?
A2: Mr. Nazi : um.....?....

Funny really, that history has blacked out all the facts and left it for people to try and work out the truth themselves.
If you look at the Nazi's and their belief in the Aryan race that they believed originated or was most strong in Norse, and were Viking in origin, it would be logical for such a people to consider to practice Runic magic as part of their faith, if they included such things as magic,k.