I need people to practice rune stones with

Page 1 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2017, 2:02 pm

Frank30 wrote:
Your welcome to do a reading for me. Will be interesting, happy to provide feedback afterwards.

Feel free to post in the thread or PM :)

Hello Frank30, that's most kind of you! Thank you. :D

My reading for you is as follows. You need to be focusing on romantic love and interpersonal relationships at the moment.

There's something going on in your life involving a professional brotherhood or a fraternity among men of high rank. At the same time you have either strong female support around you.

There is more going on with you than it seems. Under the surface you hold a secret you aren't telling. This is something to do with your home life. In any case this secret you have, it will aid you in discovering a change of fortune and a new cycle of progress commencing. I see good news coming into the home.

You have the ability to succeed at the situation you're in. I see great power of the mind in you. It surrounds everything you do at the moment. You are more or less a magician, changing the world around you.

You're ready to face the world again. Now is a good time to start new relations. You had previously closed yourself off from the world to go into introspecting hiding but now is the time to come out. There is some kind of committed or contented love for you, and perhaps it is time to be louder about it.

Romantically you need to regain your momentum. Activate the fire in you. There's an attraction between you and someone who's very kind and gentle, cultured too. However I see quarrelling betewen the two of you in the future. If you want this relationship to work be prepared to navigate some rocky roads. You will need to be patient and demonstrate moderation.

In your career people had tried to pull you down but you not fully taken the blow and a comeback is coming. Fear is inhibiting action in you. You're letting other people's judgments, bad advice and opinions affect your perception of yourself. Do not care so much about what others think. Exercise greater self-control. Don't rush to judgments of others either. In the future I see your career involving a wish you have coming true. However remember while it will be fun you yearn deep down for a more spiritual fulfilment later in your career. An unexpected opportunity is coming your way too.

You're going to be attending a social event soon or are perhaps already taking part in one - wrongplanet.net maybe? This could tie in heavily with your entire reading so think about how that might relate to what I've told you.

There are many options you see before you right now but all are quite superficial. I sense you are holding back too much in your life. I'd like to see you show some strength and apply some strength of will. When you do I foresee that you will triumph over adversity.

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2017, 12:14 am

Just a reminder, it would help me a lot if I could have feedback.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2017, 5:15 am

fifasy wrote:
Just a reminder, it would help me a lot if I could have feedback.

I'll get back to you after the last week of May for the last part.

fifasy wrote:
This month - May - you've had and are still having strong female allies and support. One of them is a practical woman, very capable but likes things done her own way. You had lots of interaction with her last week.

That is a good description of my mom.

fifasy wrote:
This week there's a busy woman involved with you who is great at giving advice.

That could be either be my aunt or a teacher.

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2017, 8:49 am

That's wonderful EzraS! I hope what I wrote is helpful to you too. :)

Frank30
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 May 2017, 9:36 am

Hi fifasy!

Thanks for the reading,

I'm not sure I can connect with the professional brotherhood. As for the secret that brings a change of fortune. Well I have recently started a new part time job that very few people know about as of yet - hopefully that will bring about a change in fortune for the better!

The part about being ready to face the world again. I do connect with. Let's see if the love follows (not in a relationship at the moment!)

Overall I'd say I could connect to most of the reading.

Thanks for taking the time to do the reading and all the best with them.

Frank :)

Anon_92
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

13 May 2017, 12:52 am

Stop wasting your time and just tell them Or tell them you can only predict the future with rune stones or something... fit that in there.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2017, 4:15 am

I'm bored.
Try a reading for me if you do not mind and have enough time for it. :lol:

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2017, 4:26 am

I would like to learn how to use runes. My brother has a set so I could have him do a reading, but I'd like to learn to do it for myself. But if you are interested in runes ever seen the symbol for bluetooth?
https://redice.tv/news/bluetooth-a-bind-rune-drawn-from-norse-myth

It is kind of interesting lol...as it is a runic symbol.

W91T
Toucan
Toucan

13 May 2017, 6:09 am

You can read me, it sounds really interesting!

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2017, 10:04 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
I would like to learn how to use runes. My brother has a set so I could have him do a reading, but I'd like to learn to do it for myself. But if you are interested in runes ever seen the symbol for bluetooth?
https://redice.tv/news/bluetooth-a-bind-rune-drawn-from-norse-myth

It is kind of interesting lol...as it is a runic symbol.

They're not that hard to learn, it's memorization for the most part, a bit like learning multiplication tables. Add to that a degree of intuition in interpreting what they mean side by side.

I hadn't seen the Bluetooth symbol. That is quite funny haha. It's a very pretty symbol.

Edna3362 wrote:
I'm bored.

Here's your reading Edna, please remember I am still learning so it may not be totally correct!

For the next 7 days, a surprise opportunity will change your life for the better or you may encounter someone who could be the signpost to future happiness.

Looking to the future (I'm talking not just the next 7 days but beyond that) you need to be focused on interpersonal relationships and romance.

You've experienced some kind of defeat. You should move on, if possible, from the people who did this to you. Get as much distance as possible to avoid a more serious harm. You have recently recovered from having not much money, now you are becoming more financially secure. However some of your recent actions may not be taking you along the best direction you could go in your life. Reevaluate. You're not working hard enough. You're wasting your talents, you have well developed ones. If you have put any projects on the backburner it's time to bring them forward!

With romance or family you made a wrong decision recently. But on the bright side you have resisted shallow temptations because you seek something deeper. Make sure you exercise greater maturity and wisdom in future decisions. Fear of exploring the unknown is what is holding you back with family or romance issues. You need to take greater control here.

At home you need to show initiative and take dominant action now. You have been procrastinating about the possibility of moving house or getting something imporant done in your house. You feel a sense of achievement in where you live but it does not fulfill you, the feeling is a bit hollow. There will be delays in getting your home sorted out but try not to be too impatient about it!

You may be unemployed or experiencing difficulties in business, employment or with money. Save, save, save right now! Your career is going to improve. You will take action and a new beginning will come, with a whole range of new opportunities. You are a stable person and you may not fully appreciate how well your path along your career/life goal is going. In your career/life path I see you taking a non-conformist approach, not like most people, and there's nothing to worry about that, in my opinion, it would appear you will hold control of everything fine.

In the past you have been a dreamer, an innocent soul. You have expected beauty out of life, and sometimes this has made things hard for you because you're sensitive. There is deceit around you and there are two-faced people. You have been mistreated by others but you are too preoccupied with what they have done to you, and so you you try to appear holy and like a martyr. Forgive them, the wheel of fortune will turn them on its own without you getting involved. Be wary of a woman who may appear to be tender and warm but who is in fact manipulative.

At the moment your life is stuck. You feel you are going nowhere fast. It's too slow for you. You have courage and strength people don't recognise. There is a delay in the success, happiness and excellent health that you crave but remember - just because it's delayed, doesn't mean it won't happen!

Canadian Penguin
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 May 2017, 11:11 am

Though I'm an unabashed skeptic of such things, I still find it interesting, so if you'd like to do a reading for me it might be fun.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2017, 1:17 pm

fifasy wrote:
Edna3362 wrote:
I'm bored.

Here's your reading Edna, please remember I am still learning so it may not be totally correct!

For the next 7 days, a surprise opportunity will change your life for the better or you may encounter someone who could be the signpost to future happiness.

Probability of this: High. Many things are going on here.

Quote:
Looking to the future (I'm talking not just the next 7 days but beyond that) you need to be focused on interpersonal relationships and romance.

Hmmm... The romance part is possibly recent too. Some funny guy (an LF ND) just talked to my mom.
The whole thing seems to be came out of a crappy comedy-romance show. :lol: Even my boss thinks so.

Quote:
You've experienced some kind of defeat. You should move on, if possible, from the people who did this to you. Get as much distance as possible to avoid a more serious harm.

There isn't anyone... :|

Quote:
You have recently recovered from having not much money, now you are becoming more financially secure.

Quite true. Except on a really tiny scale. :lol: Or maybe someone involves me with is likely, like my mom.

Quote:
However some of your recent actions may not be taking you along the best direction you could go in your life. Reevaluate. You're not working hard enough. You're wasting your talents, you have well developed ones. If you have put any projects on the backburner it's time to bring them forward!

I'm not the only one, yet this is very true. :twisted:

Quote:
With romance or family you made a wrong decision recently. But on the bright side you have resisted shallow temptations because you seek something deeper. Make sure you exercise greater maturity and wisdom in future decisions. Fear of exploring the unknown is what is holding you back with family or romance issues. You need to take greater control here.

Tis odd though. Romance is one of the last thing of my mind... Let alone worry about it. :|
But this certainly fits the 'funny guy' of a 'suitor' I have IS. :twisted:

Quote:
At home you need to show initiative and take dominant action now. You have been procrastinating about the possibility of moving house or getting something imporant done in your house. You feel a sense of achievement in where you live but it does not fulfill you, the feeling is a bit hollow. There will be delays in getting your home sorted out but try not to be too impatient about it!

This part is as recent as last week. :lol: Yes, there HAD been delays, no surprise if there will be any more of it.

Quote:
You may be unemployed or experiencing difficulties in business, employment or with money. Save, save, save right now! Your career is going to improve. You will take action and a new beginning will come, with a whole range of new opportunities. You are a stable person and you may not fully appreciate how well your path along your career/life goal is going. In your career/life path I see you taking a non-conformist approach, not like most people, and there's nothing to worry about that, in my opinion, it would appear you will hold control of everything fine.

Kinda exaggerated (?), but it does have a point.

Quote:
In the past you have been a dreamer, an innocent soul. You have expected beauty out of life, and sometimes this has made things hard for you because you're sensitive.

While the innocent part is the most likeliest true, finding the beauty part... Isn't. :| I had long expected the opposite because it Was true that I'm too sensitive for it. :lol:

Quote:
There is deceit around you and there are two-faced people. You have been mistreated by others but you are too preoccupied with what they have done to you, and so you you try to appear holy and like a martyr.

I had been warned with this for, like, several times with several (significant in my life) people.
I don't try to appear like a martyr though... :| I'm more likely apathetic to torture than someone who 'gives my all' because it's for 'the greater good'.
I almost never give my all to anyone. :lol: Neither struggle out of it.
It's weird though, but this also kinda fits with someone I knew... My coworker.

Quote:
Forgive them, the wheel of fortune will turn them on its own without you getting involved.

I do mostly believe in this. :twisted:

Quote:
Be wary of a woman who may appear to be tender and warm but who is in fact manipulative.

I have too many possibilities of this for a long time. And I exempt no one.

[quote]At the moment your life is stuck. You feel you are going nowhere fast. It's too slow for you. You have courage and strength people don't recognise. There is a delay in the success, happiness and excellent health that you crave but remember - just because it's delayed, doesn't mean it won't happen![/quote
This is true. :lol: Like, almost a year now.

Haha :twisted: not bad.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2017, 4:30 am

W91T wrote:

I apologise for the delay in doing your reading. It can be quite intense doing a reading so I can't do too many at once. Thanks for your interest too Canadian Penguin, don't worry, I will do your reading soon, just need a bit more time! So here is your reading, W91T. :)

Your weekly reading:

14th/today: You know it's time to move on but you can't free yourself from the past. Ask yourself what it is you are so attached to.
15th: Don't live by other people's expectations. Let go of the past, make a choice and feel empowered.
16th: Don't put off the chance to make changes to your life. Make what you want clear to people and with courage and resilience you will transform your image.
17th: You may be putting other people's needs before your own. This may or may not be for a good reason. Sometimes there are good reasons: funerals, birthday parties, the initial stages of building a career being examples. Ask yourself carefully what your real needs are (as opposed to other people's needs of you). Don't however confuse needs with desires.
18th: You now have the power to make important changes in your life. You're full of energy, initiative and confidence but don't think you can achieve more than you are actually capable of.
19th: Mystery, fate. Something you won't expect will happen. A big decision to be made.

You need to be focused on love and/or friendships and acquaintances for the moment.

There is loss and disorder in your life. This could relate to a recent social gathering such as a party. You're feeling quite overwhelmed. You need to take a grasp of things a bit more. You will be helped by someone offering a charitable service which will aid you in overcoming this loss.

I sense recently you had a chance for a love relationship. Or that is happening now. There is abundance in romantic potential at the moment. The sun is shining on you. There is going to be a spiritual awakening, an epiphany in your love life. Your past is now behind you. You've transitioned from one stage of romance to another. In the future you will be abandoning, to an extent, some relationship - be that a family or romantic one.

At home finances are improving. Situations had not gone as you expected recently, there was aggression. Things weren't as bad as they could have been but there is still conflict and quarrelling happening. Your home life will be unconventional, looking further ahead. You will be seeking freedom and liberation from conformity.

In your career, education or life path you are making fast progress after delays. A lack of harmony in the family or among people you interact with has affected your potential. You have achieved some promotion or success but there is no strong sense of fulfilment in you. I think something you believed in has fallen apart and it feels devastating to you. However from this wreckage you can find liberation. You are cheerful and warm, and going forwards that will be to your benefit. You'll be keeping busy and are an excellent person at giving others advice and managing projects. Make the most of your creativity, dynamism and enthusiasm.

You are at a point in your life where you are faced with two choices, and both seem bad or difficult. Indecision is plaguing you. New beginnings and a time to start afresh are coming. You will choose correctly and gains will come your way. Don't let the physical or emotional confuse you. Choose based on logic and reason.

You feel like a fish that has swam out of a little pond into a big ocean. It feels like you have lost your way. It's time to reevaluate your situation. You need to spiritually develop yourself more in the future. There you will find the wisdom to prevail. You may not have sought out mentorship and you perhaps should. There could be someone who could advice and help you to progress.

You're building up to your full potential. In the short term future I see you being tempted by the superficial and materialistic aspects of existence. For a while you could have issues with pessimism. Further on however I see you bringing in harmony the more basic desires in you and the more spiritual ones so that you are in a good balance.

I hope that's helpful! Please bear in mind I'm not as experienced as some readers so it might not be totally accurate.

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2017, 4:55 am

Well I hope the next episode of that comedy romance show is a good one Edna lol.

W91T
Toucan
Toucan

14 May 2017, 5:18 am

fifasy wrote:
W91T wrote:

I apologise for the delay in doing your reading. It can be quite intense doing a reading so I can't do too many at once. Thanks for your interest too Canadian Penguin, don't worry, I will do your reading soon, just need a bit more time! So here is your reading, W91T. :)

Your weekly reading:

14th/today: You know it's time to move on but you can't free yourself from the past. Ask yourself what it is you are so attached to.
15th: Don't live by other people's expectations. Let go of the past, make a choice and feel empowered.
16th: Don't put off the chance to make changes to your life. Make what you want clear to people and with courage and resilience you will transform your image.
17th: You may be putting other people's needs before your own. This may or may not be for a good reason. Sometimes there are good reasons: funerals, birthday parties, the initial stages of building a career being examples. Ask yourself carefully what your real needs are (as opposed to other people's needs of you). Don't however confuse needs with desires.
18th: You now have the power to make important changes in your life. You're full of energy, initiative and confidence but don't think you can achieve more than you are actually capable of.
19th: Mystery, fate. Something you won't expect will happen. A big decision to be made.

You need to be focused on love and/or friendships and acquaintances for the moment.

There is loss and disorder in your life. This could relate to a recent social gathering such as a party. You're feeling quite overwhelmed. You need to take a grasp of things a bit more. You will be helped by someone offering a charitable service which will aid you in overcoming this loss.

I sense recently you had a chance for a love relationship. Or that is happening now. There is abundance in romantic potential at the moment. The sun is shining on you. There is going to be a spiritual awakening, an epiphany in your love life. Your past is now behind you. You've transitioned from one stage of romance to another. In the future you will be abandoning, to an extent, some relationship - be that a family or romantic one.

At home finances are improving. Situations had not gone as you expected recently, there was aggression. Things weren't as bad as they could have been but there is still conflict and quarrelling happening. Your home life will be unconventional, looking further ahead. You will be seeking freedom and liberation from conformity.

In your career, education or life path you are making fast progress after delays. A lack of harmony in the family or among people you interact with has affected your potential. You have achieved some promotion or success but there is no strong sense of fulfilment in you. I think something you believed in has fallen apart and it feels devastating to you. However from this wreckage you can find liberation. You are cheerful and warm, and going forwards that will be to your benefit. You'll be keeping busy and are an excellent person at giving others advice and managing projects. Make the most of your creativity, dynamism and enthusiasm.

You are at a point in your life where you are faced with two choices, and both seem bad or difficult. Indecision is plaguing you. New beginnings and a time to start afresh are coming. You will choose correctly and gains will come your way. Don't let the physical or emotional confuse you. Choose based on logic and reason.

You feel like a fish that has swam out of a little pond into a big ocean. It feels like you have lost your way. It's time to reevaluate your situation. You need to spiritually develop yourself more in the future. There you will find the wisdom to prevail. You may not have sought out mentorship and you perhaps should. There could be someone who could advice and help you to progress.

You're building up to your full potential. In the short term future I see you being tempted by the superficial and materialistic aspects of existence. For a while you could have issues with pessimism. Further on however I see you bringing in harmony the more basic desires in you and the more spiritual ones so that you are in a good balance.

I hope that's helpful! Please bear in mind I'm not as experienced as some readers so it might not be totally accurate.

Thank you! Don't worry about the delay. Some of this was disturbingly accurate, especially this one:

fifasy wrote:

I thought about this just a couple of hours ago O_O

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2017, 5:28 am

Canadian Penguin wrote:
Though I'm an unabashed skeptic of such things, I still find it interesting, so if you'd like to do a reading for me it might be fun.

Here is your reading Canadian Penguin.

Your focus at the moment needs to be on politics, ambition and thinking. You may need to place priority on winning an argument or communicating something to someone.

Activate the fire in you. You've got untapped potential.

You're someone who knows how to have a good time. You eat well and look after yourself. You've been studying or working to build up your money and now you're more focused on building a family life. Recently things have turned in your favour. You've been upholding your duty and good karma is now there for you.

In romance you're inert. There was a bit of difficulty with gossip or a delayed message, or possibly someone's young child. I sense that you are attractive to potential partners, possessing of good looks or charisma. There's going to be a a social event where you could meet someone if there isn't already a special someone in your life. At this event you'll find happiness and a kind of joy that will remind of you being a little boy, full of wonder and excitement. Make the most of it!

At home you've achieved something, and it feels good. Could be a big new purchase. There was a big decision to make, a tough one, and you feel you decided right. Watch out with your routines. You might be a little dogmatic. Look into whether you need to be more fluid and flexible at home. I sense that at home you will be pursuing some unusual project. It could be difficult because it is so out of the ordinary compared to how most people spend their time, there's no reason I would fear you couldn't manage it though.

In your career/life path you have many choices you notice around you but all seem quite superficial and uncertain. You've withdrew to contemplate which is the best path to take. There's a difficulty for you in balancing multiple ideas and you're feeling a bit weakened by that. However I think you will get the right idea eventually, it's just there is a delay. Remember, the right path will be more accurately found through your mind than through your heart or physical senses. Sometimes people say follow your heart, however in this instance I definitely see in your career/life path it is your head you should listen to. I predict optimism, healing and a better time ahead.

There's stability for you and you may be planning a holiday, and feel ready to marry or settle down. You're tired and would like a rest. It's not time to rest yet though. You may find yourself caught up in a bit of chaos, sometimes things get that way. Resist aggression, keep a clear head. Harness the chaotic energy to your advantage like a wild horse being tamed and ridden.

You will be feeling like putting your needs first for a while, and that would probably be sensible. Since you're on the spectrum you will be familiar with how society's notions of duty don't always align with what is actually fair or right. In the short term future I see a kind of resurrection for you, so whatever happened in your past is behind you. You might have been evaluating things, gathering evidence and have reached a judgment, a judgment that will get you to a higher place, somewhere better. Further on in the future I predict you'll have a chance for a love relationship or a moral quandary, and often both appear at the same time because love is a big choice that often brings up complications.