Why are PUA allowed to say their entitled to sex?

Page 1 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Aaendi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 May 2017, 1:01 am

It's only wrong when I say it, and you know what else? I never actually said it. Everybody has always blowhorned this "nobody owes you sex" BS in my ear, no matter how much they forced this dogma down my throat, I always spend hours proofreading everything I say making sure I never ever say that I'm entitled to sex.

But PUAs say it all the time, so f**k it, I might as well say it anyway and get it off my chest.

I'm entitled to sex. THERE I SAID IT! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? You always wanted me to say it. SO THERE, I SAID IT!

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2017, 2:02 am

Aaendi wrote:
It's only wrong when I say it, and you know what else? I never actually said it. Everybody has always blowhorned this "nobody owes you sex" BS in my ear, no matter how much they forced this dogma down my throat, I always spend hours proofreading everything I say making sure I never ever say that I'm entitled to sex.

But PUAs say it all the time, so f**k it, I might as well say it anyway and get it off my chest.

I'm entitled to sex. THERE I SAID IT! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? You always wanted me to say it. SO THERE, I SAID IT!

PUAs who say they are entitled to sex are jerks...they just don't realize it. PUAs in general exploit men who struggle socially, for profit. Their methods do not actually work on most women (they are generally regarded as sleeze) and they rely on the fact that most socially inept men can't see this. They are salesmen who really tailor themselves to appeal to men, not women.

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2017, 2:28 am

Actually, in my own experience, alot of the PUA tactics sadly do work quite well. It is a bit manipulative, but as long as it helps me getting laid(and it has) I will continue using it.

I'd rather just be myself, but I can't change what women are attracted to. The women who say it doesn't work are in denial.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2017, 2:35 am

You're entitled to sex.

If you pay a hooker.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2017, 2:38 am

Closet Genious wrote:
Actually, in my own experience, alot of the PUA tactics sadly do work quite well. It is a bit manipulative, but as long as it helps me getting laid(and it has) I will continue using it.

I'd rather just be myself, but I can't change what women are attracted to. The women who say it doesn't work are in denial.

There's always a handful of women who will have a one night stand with you, but it's not because you pulled some PUA magic on her. It's because she's easy for whatever reason (personality disorder, high libido, etc...but probably a personality disorder) and you happened to approach her. This is why so many of these PUA students end up with the crazies.

Make note, if she met you just a few minutes ago, and she's willing to sleep with you, she's probably not someone who you should be sleeping with.

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2017, 3:41 am

Closet Genious wrote:
I can't change what women are attracted to.

but you can change what women are attracted to you.

W91T
Toucan
Toucan

11 May 2017, 4:23 am

seaweed wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:

Wise words.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2017, 5:45 am

W91T wrote:
seaweed wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:

Wise words.

Dittos.

Look, I'm married and I'm STILL not entitled to her body. She doesn't really care, though. Most of the time if I want sex I can just ask. But she doesn't get off on that. She doesn't like to work for it. So the way I feel is if she's not meeting me halfway, I might as well be masturbating. There's just something "dirty"-feeling about that, so I rarely ask. If she doesn't initiate it, we don't do it.

Even if you're married, it's not Burger King. You can't have it your way. An entitlement mentality won't get you very far with women.

PUA methods are effective because the psych tricks and manipulation prey on the vulnerable. It, along with MRA, is a reaction to certain strands of feminism. Even I agree that the "nice guy" approach when all you want is sex isn't going to work. Feminism seeks to shackle that way of thinking to throw off oppression of women, and this is a bad thing even for the most well-intentioned of us. You cannot exploit human nature for pleasure if you listen to these women. PUA rejects the premise of THESE feminists and seeks to put control within the grasp of men. I have often said that feminism has no hold or influence on me whatsoever. I have no limits beyond what I impose on myself. I'm not a PUA, but I also reject that premise and much of the movement itself. So you ARE entitled to ignore feminism, you ARE entitled to your opinion. But you are NOT entitled to any woman's body any time you want it. That's not how it works.

I have a different view. As a man with a high libido, I'm always just below having priapism WITHOUT taking drugs. Women in general tend to lack the same libido, or at least they lack anything like MINE. So as a man, my job is to always be ready. My wife is no more entitled to my body than I am hers if you want to look at it from an egalitarian perspective. In actual PRACTICE, though, she is ALWAYS entitled to my body at any time.

Most days I'd rather be chemically castrated so my member would just be that thing I pee with for all the good it actually does me. It keeps her happy when she needs it, so it stays for now.

Be careful with feelings of entitlement. That's a generational thing that has roots in the Great Depression and WWII. My teachers and parents lied to me about the real world. I'm not going to cushion my own kids or pressure them to go to college. I'm not going to just give them stuff, and if they EXPECT me to, it's less likely I'll do what they want. You feel entitled to sex because of the same lies we were all told. Don't fall for it. It'll mess you up quick.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2017, 8:44 am

I use my Wolfman Wiles.

I've had women say they are entitled to sex with me. That's cool, except when I'm tired.

All the PUA stuff is a bunch of hooey. Many times, it's women who want to feel demeaned who fall for it.

Aaendi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 May 2017, 10:43 am

The thing is how do I make myself look like a PUA guy, so that people actually watch my videos and listen. I mean even anti-feminists and MGTOWs videos get a large group of people giving them thumbs up. I only get negative comments. Every video I make, feminists just gang up on me. I have no freedom of speech what so ever. Other people can get away with far worse BS than me.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2017, 10:47 am

Aaendi wrote:
The thing is how do I make myself look like a PUA guy, so that people actually watch my videos and listen.

No 8O y u want do this
Stahp

Aaendi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 May 2017, 11:31 am

So people would actually listen to me instead of thinking I'm just a MRA troll that they can s**t upon.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2017, 12:17 pm

Aaendi wrote:
So people would actually listen to me instead of thinking I'm just a MRA troll that they can s**t upon.

Ok, I'll let you in on the secret, and it's all about how you answer this one question:

When it comes to a large number of people, what good are your videos doing them?

There's no definitive "right" or "wrong" answer. It's just, what do you want to accomplish? Do your videos ACTUALLY (be honest) help a large number of people? Do you contribute something new to the conversation? Do you have relevant content? How do you reach your audience?

You seem to be attracting feminists. Interesting. So you can either be a punching bag, or you can inspire dialogue. You already have their attention if you're getting a ton of dislikes. So start engaging them directly with video responses to comments or feminist videos.

What I would do is get rid of the profanity. Keep a calm, steady voice. Not a monotone, think more National Pubic Radio. Find a particularly wretched, potty-mouthed feminist out there and very calmly take her ranting apart. Take her to task without raising your voice, using profanity, or resorting to personal attacks. Let them make fools of themselves, step back, and enjoy the show. Watch an episode of Jerry Springer sometime. Jerry sets it up and lets us watch it fall apart, so he keeps out of the way. You can't do that, but remember the lesson. A calm, clean, kind demeanor INFURIATES those foaming-at-the-mouth types, and they just keep digging their own graves while you sit back and enjoy the show.

My SO and I are training for an upcoming 5k and eventually for our first 10k in December. On our morning route, there are a couple of German shepherds who like to get dangerously close to us, barking and snapping as we pass by. As we approach, they run away, but the more we ignore them, the uglier they act. They want a fight. We disappoint them. They are not nearly as smart nor brave nor aggressive as they want us to think.

You are ABOVE feminists. Infuriate them with a calm, quiet voice. Disable them with reasoned arguments. Make them feel threatened when nothing they say gets to you. ALWAYS force them to ascend to your level, NEVER condescend to theirs. Thing is, it's EASY and EFFORTLESS to do this. I guarantee you if you pull this off, you'll get CRAZY traffic to your YouTube. Senseless feminists ARE your audience. USE THAT.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2017, 1:34 pm

Then now you are entitled all the time to wear a stupid hat.

Aaendi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 May 2017, 1:46 pm

I'm not going to wear a fedora.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2017, 1:51 pm

Chronos wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:

There's always a handful of women who will have a one night stand with you, but it's not because you pulled some PUA magic on her. It's because she's easy for whatever reason (personality disorder, high libido, etc...but probably a personality disorder) and you happened to approach her. This is why so many of these PUA students end up with the crazies.

Make note, if she met you just a few minutes ago, and she's willing to sleep with you, she's probably not someone who you should be sleeping with.

So guys who just want to get laid without committing to a relationship are just normal, but girls that want commitment free one night stands or get led on most likely have a personality disorder? hmm sounds kind of like b.s to me...maybe when you manipulate girls into having sex and then they find out you never were interested in anything more it upsets them a bit, don't see what is so crazy about that. Nothing wrong with one night stands but both people should know that is what it is initially...faking interest in a girl just to bang her and have nothing to do with her after that is going to piss them off generally.