Page 1 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2017, 4:06 pm

A reply to someone who never believes anything I say:

On Skout:

The search settings: everyone

Note that these search settings doesn't show only the bisexual of both genders, what they mean there is "men" or "women" - for example like this guy who appear in the result below.

obviously he's not bisexual according to his info.

So these search settings show EVERYONE online (because dating sites lie about their sex ratios by including fakes and ghost profiles).

Now let's see:

Refresh page #1:

Pattern: man man man man man woman man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man woman man man manman man man....etc

Refresh page #2:

Pattern: man man man man man woman man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man man woman man man manman man man....etc

Refresh page #3:

Refresh page #4:

So yeah, it doesn't need an expert statistician to know how sausage fest is this place.

And oh btw, this app is full of fakes, and ALL fakes on it portray as females, so probably some of the female profiles above aren't even real.

But I am sure someone may reply "Oh but this maybe the case only for this Skout app, it's not like Okcupid where i have met my boyfriend"

Ok, I redid the same experiment on your dear site where you have found your boyfriend. Things actually look even more imbalanced than skout.

again, like in skout, it shows straight and bi and gay of all genders.

And things don't get better for men if you set to "Online now"

How much more compelling evidence you need?

Dating sites, are like inside the womb during sex, so many sperma and and very few eggs (usually 1 egg at a time in case of humans).

So ladies, when you wonder why you get so bombarded with messages on dating sites , the answer is here in this thread.

Ladies, when you are on a dating sites, you are literally swimming in a virtual ocean of men.

Equal sex ratios on dating sites, right? / sarcasm.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 12 May 2017, 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2017, 4:13 pm

Unless you're on EHarmony.

: - p

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2017, 4:25 pm

Don't be so sure nurse, I know that most women get very very annoyed when faced with this fact of dating sites , every woman whether irl or online I show her that gets sad or little upset at first- because this destroys the happy delusion they had that they're getting a lot of messages due to their interesting profile or good looks or whatever and suddenly realize that it's simply due to ...... economy.

It is a sad news for you, I know, but it's the reality of dating sites - wake up. You are in a virtual ocean of men.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2017, 5:43 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Don't be so sure nurse, I know that most women get very very annoyed when faced with this fact of dating sites , every woman whether irl or online I show her that gets sad or little upset at first- because this destroys the happy delusion they had that they're getting a lot of messages due to their interesting profile or good looks or whatever and suddenly realize that it's simply due to ...... economy.

It is a sad news for you, I know, but it's the reality of dating sites - wake up. You are in a virtual ocean of men.

I don't get a bunch of replies - only the ones that match my profile in my area. The only reason I picked that site is because people I know have met their Hunnies on there and are still married. I wouldn't get on a regular site where it's a free-for-all.

And quit calling me "nurse".

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2017, 11:57 pm

nurseangela wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I don't get a bunch of replies - only the ones that match my profile in my area. The only reason I picked that site is because people I know have met their Hunnies on there and are still married. I wouldn't get on a regular site where it's a free-for-all.

And quit calling me "nurse".

There's no way to estimate e-harmony's demograpgy I think.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2017, 12:05 am

Someone sure has a bee in their bonnet.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2017, 5:13 am

Raleigh wrote:
Someone sure has a bee in their bonnet.

Every woman and man using dating sites on WP should see this thread and start looking at them differently.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2017, 5:14 am

^ Why?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2017, 5:21 am

Raleigh wrote:
^ Why?

Because it answers many questions.

For example lot of guys ask why they get little to no reply, the answer is here.

A lot of woman ask why they get bombarded by a lot of messages, the answer is here.

Almost everything wrong in dating sites, is due to this.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2017, 5:35 am

^ so the answer is...

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2017, 5:36 am

You might aswell give up Boo. Alot of people will brush off everything you say, even when presented with facts. There seems to be a real lack of honesty when it comes to discussing things like these. And I have to make a generalization here and say, that most women especially seem quite comfortable with being dishonest and hypocritical about the current state of the dating landscape. The amount of tortured logic I've seen coming from women here(and elsewhere) is mind boggling.

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2017, 5:38 am

The general tactic seems to be: responding with shaming language to avoid acknowledging the facts. It's getting really really old.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2017, 5:49 am

Closet Genious wrote:
The general tactic seems to be: responding with shaming language to avoid acknowledging the facts. It's getting really really old.

Yeah, like the "Someone sure has a bee in their bonnet." for example

Meh, like I f*** care.

This thread was actually a reply to Sweetleaf's post in another thread; also I wanted to bust the popular myth that Okc's sex ratio is 50-50.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2017, 5:53 am

Raleigh wrote:
^ so the answer is...

The answer is ....that's why dating sites are fundamentally flawed; and should be used as last resort.

Any guy with any minimal social life should avoid them like the plague.

It is so demeaning and it's so destructive for the spirit.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2017, 6:05 am

But any guy with minimal social life won't have a chance otherwise.
If they don't go out, where are they supposed to meet people?

Most people I know have met their partners on dating sites.
One of them is getting married in August.
Another has been with their partner three years.
The other has been dating for about three months and it seems to be going well.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2017, 7:06 am

Raleigh wrote:
But any guy with minimal social life won't have a chance otherwise.
If they don't go out, where are they supposed to meet people?

Most people I know have met their partners on dating sites.
One of them is getting married in August.
Another has been with their partner three years.
The other has been dating for about three months and it seems to be going well.

Good answer. EHarmony is my last resort. There is no way for me to meet anyone - especially the kind of guy I want. My schooling is on line, I work nights, I don't have any single friends to go out with because they are all married, I hate bars, my hobbies are girly, and I stopped going to church. Even this dating site I am on isn't helping at the moment except giving me guys in other states. Ugh. I need an arranged marriage.

Darn, I flunked.