Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Anon_92
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 May 2017, 1:34 am

I am lazy and would rather have Aspies do the hard part for me so it's a smarter collective effort from Aspies.... that will be the incentive for you guys.

My part is writing the skeleton of story and keeping everything on schedule and edit the ongoing process... my title is "Script plus Editing" in the credits. I also need someone good at telling old-Disney-like stories, not the new ones, so it's probably a 40 year old Aspie female or the like but you need to also be wise and probably have in your house a collection of the 1960's Disney books somewhere in a closet etc... as a qualification for this task etc...

There is no pay of course and it will take up a lot of your personal time with nothing to show for it but your name on the cover, with "Aspie" at the end of your name and I am looking for only what I just described, as all involved will be written as your name with Aspie after it on the cover and in the inside credits. The only person not an Aspie if a poor guy who works at Subway and he needs to make time for this in his schedule for all of us to use him as long as we need to expecting perfection from him for either no pay or a modest pay... he'll get it; I'll figure that part out.

I want the most qualified people here... so maybe you can publicly debate it here among yourselves to see who is the best-suited to handle the jobs. I only want people as old as possible, the most knowledgeable in comics and someone who is into looking at charts over time to see patterns that you can make charts of, preferably with a nice hoard of preferably reader copies of TPBs of key books etc... that you don't want anyone to know you have or by contrast, a rich Aspie with a collection TPBs to already be giving the TPBs out with "honor code library rules" etc... I need two of those kinds of people.

You can all ask how much you want to be paid for it and you got it, but it's much better if you do it publicly it for free in exchange for your name on the cover. I'll also print what- 25 copies? 30? for all those involved in the project sign the covers via a USPS "forwarding to the next guy then back to me" process for fun and profit too.

I intend to destroy the whole of comic books as we know and ruin a lot of "pros" names as well as honor a few unknowns in the process and make comics right again (with a story I am writing that no one is willing to publish but every fan wants) for all to see by selling copies on eBay and also redirecting the auction to a self-publishing company that allows us to add a cut to the price AND they do all the work etc... all while funding a fund to be distributed to some sort of fund to pay forgotten good and old forgotten comic artists etc... you guys work that part out and LMK...

Ideally I'd like to form a small indie comics company that only uses forgotten artists, writers etc to make real good books we sell on our own once again with the profits going to old or forgotten comics people etc... you all get the idea.

You'll all be exposed publicly by being part of it and you know you all want it and your name on the cover with "Aspie" after it as it will make you underground famous by people who care etc...

I think that's it. Floor's open.

Anon_92
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 May 2017, 9:13 pm

Come on guys... I know you're out there! OK- I'll take ANYONE who has a comics collection and is knowledgeable with the real history of comics... I am too lazy to do it myself and it'll be a blast!

Do I really have to take all the credit??? It's not me that knows this information... it's my Aspie mind, so come on guys- jump in!

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2017, 1:54 am

this is off putting.

if i made my own independent comic i would do it myself or as a respectful collaboration. i don't want a lazy yet frighteningly specific pseudoboss imposing his framework and editing my content.

what you're offering is ambiguous but demanding, and not an equal collaboration.

at least that's my take on why you probably haven't gotten any responses. the idea of independent comic publication is awesome but you may need to rethink your approach on this one.

Anon_92
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 May 2017, 2:23 am

That's why I came HERE (not anywhere else) and asked only Aspies- so they can join in and have some fun ruining things! I want to ruin comic books but NO ONE WANTS TO PUBLISH IT so I need furry animals in a forest to tell the story etc... and thought a few of you would be interested- do I really have to take all the credit on this? Sigh. Now it's not fun.

JohnnyLurg
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 May 2017, 4:51 pm

I'm interested.