Frankly, some women on date are uber rude.

Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 1:30 am

ltcvnzl wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
ltcvnzl wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sweetleaft; as if I have proven it to you before; men outnumber women by at least 9 to 1 on dating sites.

Therefore women literally received hundreds and even thousands of advances within a year.

So of she can't find a good bf among this *tons* of options then frankly it's very likely that something is wrong with her.

but you must consider the quality of this contact – very few are serious or able to keep a conversation.

Even the 10% of your contacts exceeds by far the contacts most guys have on dating sites. Let's say only 10% of the guys there are good and the rest are jerks.

I have created once a fake female profile in a dating site; I got 1400+ messages in a single week, a week! the 140 out of those is still too much!

was the girl on your fake profile a model like or an average looking girl? how was her personality?

Average - empty profile.

AnodyneInsect
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

30 May 2017, 9:08 am

I've had similar problems when hanging out with 'so called friends' It was like they figure I am their personal bank. I've also found that most women who are what is society standard of pretty seem to think that gives them a free pass to just use everyone around them. I've shared bills with my boyfriend and we make conscious effort to be fair to each other. I've lost patience with most women as friends since the people I've met over the years are mostly fakes. I wish you better times. Don't give up, there are a lot of women out there who do have the attitude of being fair it just seems like we aren't out there.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2017, 3:01 pm

AnodyneInsect wrote:
I've had similar problems when hanging out with 'so called friends' It was like they figure I am their personal bank. I've also found that most women who are what is society standard of pretty seem to think that gives them a free pass to just use everyone around them. I've shared bills with my boyfriend and we make conscious effort to be fair to each other. I've lost patience with most women as friends since the people I've met over the years are mostly fakes. I wish you better times. Don't give up, there are a lot of women out there who do have the attitude of being fair it just seems like we aren't out there.

I did notice this correlation, and strongly too.