Page 4 of 4 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 3:13 pm

Empathy, the girl surely has many other potential upcoming dates. After all, it has been proven many times (note: not by the fake stats these sites subtly provide) that dating sites are total sausage fests (and by large gap too, like 1 to 20).

So it's not like she will end up dateless because of Adam's rejection; she will find someone else in no time or probably did for the last weekend.

The price of rejection was higher on Adam; it will be a while before he finds another date (because of the defacto gender imbalance).

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 3:16 pm

Quote:
I don't need to troll through sexist remarks to find something worth remarking on, I had a bad experience on the same website, with someone putting up pics that were remarkably changed whilst fixated on them gauging female attention and respect.
I had a belated fixed apology when i found out the truth.

I have no idea what you are talking about there.

Quote:
Men who are scared of womens analogies or remarks are, or have been, very limited in the sex department

and who are these men? and why you are mentioning them in this thread.
*Flipping through thread's pages*... I see no scared men here.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 5:21 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Empathy, the girl surely has many other potential upcoming dates.
The price of rejection was higher on Adam; it will be a while before he finds another date (because of the defacto gender imbalance)

That's good. What about signing off women to feel scared about their sex? If no one is being subjected to false bribes, then no one needs to be hurt. If you want to protect me further, enahnce it.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 5:29 pm

Empathy wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Empathy, the girl surely has many other potential upcoming dates.
The price of rejection was higher on Adam; it will be a while before he finds another date (because of the defacto gender imbalance)

That's good. What about signing off women to feel scared about their sex? If no one is being subjected to false bribes, then no one needs to be hurt. If you want to protect me further, enahnce it.

I don't get what your concerns have to do with this particular thread. They might be best discussed in a different thread. I don't get why the OP or discussion has to factor this side topic into it. I'm not saying it's not important, I'm just questioning what it has to do with this discussion.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 7:24 pm

TheSpectrum wrote:
Everyone has a right to decide what their own deal breakers are.

TheSpectrum wrote:
So you want the thread closed because you are being ignored and can't add to it any further?

The thread has something to do with the users who use the site and only affects recent users from my understanding. Clearly, I am a recent user. The string of unwanted abuse you get is unacceptable and Adam was mentioning the line of questioning which adds to that ring of fire.

I'm not quoting you for a purpose no more than you quoted me for one and trying to re-plug your inferiority complex if you have one, into this, is not going to serve in anyones interests other than to offput and humiliate them.
Hence, why i regulary ditch dating ap advice and reserve myself, I don't need to dog or dodge anyones unwanted pursuits unless i have to, and you dont have to share complex advice with everyone, you just learn to take it and face up to the fact, if they dont want you.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 7:55 pm

Empathy wrote:
TheSpectrum wrote:
Everyone has a right to decide what their own deal breakers are.

TheSpectrum wrote:
So you want the thread closed because you are being ignored and can't add to it any further?

The thread has something to do with the users who use the site and only affects recent users from my understanding. Clearly, I am a recent user. The string of unwanted abuse you get is unacceptable and Adam was mentioning the line of questioning which adds to that ring of fire.

I'm not quoting you for a purpose no more than you quoted me for one and trying to re-plug your inferiority complex if you have one, into this is not going to serve in anyones interests other than to offput and humiliate them.
Hence why i regulary ditch dating ap advice and reserve myself, I don't need to dog or dodge anyones unwanted pursuits unless i have to, and you dont have to share complex advice with everyone, you just learn to take it and face up to the fact, if they dont want you.

Thanks. I'm beginning to understand now. So let's move forward:
1) You are only 1 recent user. There are several (thousands, to be generous).
2) The number of recent users who find this topic useful and are adding input, whether you value it or not, outnumber you as an individual.
3) Adam isn't looking to insult anyone. He is merely pointing out the contradiction in a user. How is criticising this or pointing out someone's contradiction a form of abuse? Should we censor all form of opinion or criticism now or only men's?
4) So why did you quote me then in this fashion? There must have been a purpose. And why are you quoting me just now, relating it to another quote? The two aren't related and neither is your response. That's simply not how quoting works.
5) You launched another person attack saying I have an inferiority complex. You previously tried to do a put down on a broad number of men about their sexual experience simply because their behaviour irks you. Do you not see how this contradicts what you're trying to say, and how your behaviour is no more acceptable than your critics?
6) Further to that, did you not consider, seeing as you value the rights and feels of others so much, how this invalidates the Asexual community (men and women) on this board let alone consider this does not apply to them?
7) That's fine, you don't have to accept anyone's advice, but you certainly don't need to go in and police others and stop them from giving it or listening to it simply because you don't find it useful, don't like it, have nothing to add to it, or simply don't feel useful in that thread.
8) You make this more about rejection than any of us in the thread are. You are projecting that I or the reader needs to accept when someone doesn't like us without having to resort to dating advice in order to come to that conclusion. There are several problems with this: a) This is a site for Aspies. Many don't have that foresight yet and come here for advice. b) We all progress at different levels and shouldn't deny others advice simply because they aren't at our level. c) No one here is talking about rejection except you, and the person Adam is referring to has no doubt probably found another suitor already. I really don't get what the hangup is about "us guys" feeling rejected and being in denial. It has NOTHING to do with the topic (again) and as you can see from other user's threads who you are engaging, they are having no issues with rejection. This seems more like a personal affront and you really should stop this.

Look, just stop lashing out. Relate to the topic, contribute, or get lost. Stop trying to create new problems and focus on helping resolve what is in the OP, if not for him then for others who might want to actually discuss this with logic and reason.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2017, 12:37 am

Interesting...so in sum we learn from this thread:

- It is not allowed for "us guys" to reject dating any woman, no matter the reason, because it is a form of abuse.

- Adam was an abuser for simply rejecting and making up an execuse to flake.

- "Us guys" must always say "yes mam, I agree" to any women's posts; disagreeing is a sign that the man is virgin forever or has a micropenis.

So shame on you Adam, shame on you TheSpectrum, shame on...myself!