Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2017, 6:45 am

10 years ago: I was a research ornithologist for Ohio State University working on a study of urban birds living in riparian forests (forests by rivers).

Today: Don't have enough money to buy coffee creamer today because it's the end of the month...

What happened??? I had a couple of nervous breakdowns and have had all kinds a labels slapped on me including bipolar, schizophrenia, anxiety, borderline and autism spectrum mentioned so many times but never diagnosed... Got SSI but that's a joke and now me and my even more disabled husband they won't give disability too try to live on $735 a month plus $255 food stamps...

I can't even try to work again because I don't have the resources to move or anything...

How so they expect me to be not depressed?

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2017, 7:43 am

It's a well-known trap... they want the poor to remain poor for some reason... I'm sorry you're going thru this. :(

I hope this is just due to their ignorance on how to help us, and not some more sinister, nanny-state reason.