I am so tired of dealing with normies

Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

weakbody
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Jun 2017, 4:39 pm

I can't stand the mean, vicious everyday people anymore. I don't know if they really are that stupid and blind to not see the consequences of their actions. I saw a reaction of a woman to picture, saying that weekend gets ruined when she gets period. But then this other woman started attacking her, saying that nobody gives a f**k about her period and that her (own) weekend doesn't get ruined because of period, that it's natural blah blah blah... Except she used a lot more insults. And I don't want to live with people like this.

I used to be a nice, good child, until I got into school and the people there ruined me. They were bastards. Sometimes I still feel like taking revenge on them. Because they /do/ deserve it. I sometimes get the urge to kill them. Everyone that's ever raised their voice on me. I know it's not morally right. But they aren't morally right either. And now I am sometimes just as much of a bastard as they are and I am disappointed in myself.

And I can't be a bastard when I really should be. I can't stand up for myself. I can't insult someone back. Because I was taught to "ignore" that "it's the best weapon" and that I should suppress my anger and live in injustice.

I wish I didn't have to live in a world where I need to fight for things. I don't want to fight. Fighting is for idiots. I am so tired of dealing with idiots.

TheWarrior
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Jun 2017, 5:34 pm

Honestly I also still have a lot of bad feelings for "normies" after my school days. And sometimes have like daydreams of being violent instead of being quiet under their abusive behavior.
It's hard. We were treated like garbage when young and then when we become adults we're supposed to be their friends.

I don't like the idea that neurotypicals are bad, but the fact is that they can't understand that we are different. And either they'll make fun of you or become abusive. In the "best" case they'll see you as a poor weird guy/girl.

People say I'm still young and that someday I'll be able to live peacefully among them... I'm not so sure about it, but I hope they're right.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2017, 9:21 pm

There are good normies, and there are bad normies.

I got bullied a lot by normies when I went to school. I can understand wanting to get revenge.

But, sometimes, non-normie people can be the same way as normies.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2017, 10:45 pm

I don't mind people anymore. The speculation on their faces about "what's wrong with her" still bothers me sometimes.

wrongcitizen
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2017, 12:11 am

I agree. In our society logic and kindness are two words which people DONT ACTUALLY want us to have, even though they say to have those two things. And I can relate exactly to what you're saying. I have to deal with these little s**ts every day. It's tiring, draining, enraging. I have to "submit" to hundreds of people. I "can't disobey the social order" because I'm the "Lowest in the pack". There's a huge pyramid of power. The cool people go to the top, and my kind of person goes to the bottom. I have respect for myself, and for others, but that doesn't matter. If THEY want me to be at the bottom, I'd "Better stay at the damn bottom". I hate them with a seething passion, they have no idea what I could truly do if I were to fabricate some sort of manipulation technique. But then again we're just dealing with a bunch of fragile and developing children. One day they will grow up (or not) and realize how idiotic they are as people. Sure, they most likely won't deal with it but they'll certainly feel bad about it.

weakbody
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Jun 2017, 2:09 am

I didn't say that all normies are bad but 98% of them are small minded and don't see past the end of their nose.

danieldoesnotexist
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

02 Jun 2017, 2:27 am

Sadly, this is human nature and no matter how tolerant society becomes the world will always be like this. I feel pity for them, they are not special, and they will live a boring, sad life.

wtf

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2017, 8:19 am

There is something toxic about schools. It's like, instead of teaching kids to be decent human beings, they create this pressure-cooker situation where everything foul about human nature bubbles to the top. When I got out, I was warped into a kind of mental defensive crouch. I think I was about 20 when I realised that adults usually mean compliments sincerely, not as part of some sadistic trick. (Usually. You still get some sad bastards who have a job and a family but have never progressed beyond age 13 in that respect.) It helps to live somewhere people have basic standards of politeness. I refuse to ever go back to the town I grew up in, which is right in the centre of England's Sarcasm Belt (as I think of the East Midlands). The constant knee-jerk sarcasm leads to gratuitous, nihilistic aggression, and a "wierdo" like me is just too tempting a target.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2017, 8:45 am

danieldoesnotexist wrote:
Sadly, this is human nature and no matter how tolerant society becomes the world will always be like this. I feel pity for them, they are not special, and they will live a boring, sad life.

What makes you more special than them?

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

danieldoesnotexist
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

02 Jun 2017, 11:03 pm

nurseangela wrote:

A disorder that a small portion of the population actually has. I didn't mean special in a positive way, I meant different. Why are you being passive aggressive for no reason?

wtf

danieldoesnotexist
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

02 Jun 2017, 11:05 pm

nurseangela wrote:

A disorder that a small portion of the population actually has. I didn't mean special in a positive way, I meant different.

wtf

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2017, 11:14 pm

nurseangela wrote:

A disorder that a small portion of the population actually has. I didn't mean special in a positive way, I meant different.

And what makes you think that they are living bored and sad lives? There are a lot on this website who complain that they are bore and their lice is going no where. What's wrong with them? It's not because they are NT.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2017, 1:28 am

Why all the generalizations?

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2017, 2:43 am

weakbody wrote:
I can't stand the mean, vicious everyday people anymore. I don't know if they really are that stupid and blind to not see the consequences of their actions. I saw a reaction of a woman to picture, saying that weekend gets ruined when she gets period. But then this other woman started attacking her, saying that nobody gives a f**k about her period and that her (own) weekend doesn't get ruined because of period, that it's natural blah blah blah... Except she used a lot more insults. And I don't want to live with people like this.

I used to be a nice, good child, until I got into school and the people there ruined me. They were bastards. Sometimes I still feel like taking revenge on them. Because they /do/ deserve it. I sometimes get the urge to kill them. Everyone that's ever raised their voice on me. I know it's not morally right. But they aren't morally right either. And now I am sometimes just as much of a bastard as they are and I am disappointed in myself.

And I can't be a bastard when I really should be. I can't stand up for myself. I can't insult someone back. Because I was taught to "ignore" that "it's the best weapon" and that I should suppress my anger and live in injustice.

I wish I didn't have to live in a world where I need to fight for things. I don't want to fight. Fighting is for idiots. I am so tired of dealing with idiots.

If her petty nastiness is really common among the people you hang with, I wouldn't want to be with them either. You want to be the better person, but the everyday insensitivities make it hard. I mean really, is she in junior high? Even in junior high, at least a few kids are nicer than that!

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2017, 4:54 am

Humans are damned too needy in general. And most of them thought they have all the problems in the world :P and are entitled to be an crapshoot of a people because of it.

So I forgive them. Hard. The hard way too, if possible.

The term "ignore" doesn't work as many kept telling me to. So I disregard that. "Suppression" is too demanding and too suffocating. So I disregard that too and decide to take my own -- which is to "forgive", and distinguish the differences from it.

"Suppressing" and "ignoring" is different from actually "forgiving". The former 'sticks' with the grudge and done nothing with it. The latter lets it go of it regardless which act had done with it -- that includes 'not fighting'.

I know what being driven by anger feels like. And the urge to take revenge :twisted: At least it's better than fear or constant worry.
Then I had long concluded that it's not worth it.

If one accommodates their neediness, it's either because they can't handle beyond it, or you "gave in". They expect the latter. Many thought it's the latter because most of them only sees it that way.
It's actually the former, because most of them thought they have all the problems. Therefore, I forgive them. Hard. :lol:
And I have yet to tire from it.

Depends on your path, really. If you wanna forgive and let them, or assert over it and fight for what you believe. Or leave, and never had to constantly deal with it.
.. And I'm kinda too young for this. :lol: No one taught me this, really.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2017, 5:23 pm

I don't consider mean people normal. The people who bullied me were usually those who later wound up in prison if they were male, or pregnant if they were female. There were plenty of nice people, but I was too stupid to realize it at the time. I lived too much of my life in fear of the mean people.