Page 3 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 12:59 am

EzraS wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
I don't understand why people make stuff like this up to defame Trump when he's done many many bad things in real life. Instead of making stuff up to defame him, use one of the many bad things he did in real life.

That's something I have been wondering about for a long time.

They don't seem to understand the concept of overkill or foresee what the likely result will be.

Right. They don't seem to understand that someone can still be very bad, without being as bad as Hitler. They view everything in black and white. Everyone is 100% good and sinless or 100% bad. They don't understand that someone can be 90% bad. And if you commit some small infraction, you go from being 100% good to 100% bad in their books.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 1:36 am

auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I wonder why so many people [even aspies right here on WP] seem to worship brutes? :scratch:

It all hinges on a particular political outlook.

IOW as long as their brute usefully smites their enemies [such as me and thee], that brute is a-ok in their book.

Thing with totalitarians is, they can turn on their supporters and destroy them as well. Only recall the Night of Long Knives, when Hitler had the leadership of the Brown Shirts executed, or how Stalin had purged his own party over and over.

when will people learn?

Those kind of people? Probably never.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 1:38 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I wonder why so many people [even aspies right here on WP] seem to worship brutes? :scratch:

It all hinges on a particular political outlook.

IOW as long as their brute usefully smites their enemies [such as me and thee], that brute is a-ok in their book.

Thing with totalitarians is, they can turn on their supporters and destroy them as well. Only recall the Night of Long Knives, when Hitler had the leadership of the Brown Shirts executed, or how Stalin had purged his own party over and over.

when will people learn?

Those kind of people? Probably never.

and here I thought that these sins against mankind would peter out by the third generation, but the evils seem stronger than ever.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 2:26 am

auntblabby wrote:

It's hardly worship. Its just not being into over exaggeration. Trump and Putin will finish their terms without doing any of the things Hitler or Stalin et al did. With the exception of false "that's just what Hitler did" equivalencies for things that don't come anywhere close to the same level. But this stuff has just been going in circles for months now, so if I have any sense I'll just walk away from the nonsense like most everyone else has.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

04 Jun 2017, 5:58 am

Thoughtbeast was already banned once previously I believe, I think rejoining should be and is a bannable offense too. Did the same thing last year, spammed the forum with anti-Trump garbage and troll relentlessly. New twist this time is accusing everybody of being 'paid Russian trolls' even tho thoughtbeast had admitted to running some sort of 'data' operation of his own, explains why nobody poster comes in and shitposts PPR and apparently knows everybody. Basically StinkyDog is a paid shill that is accusing others of being a paid shill. Jokes on you loser, I do it for free. :lol:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 6:06 am

The sockpuppetry I've seen in this sub-forum has been blatantly obvious. And a supposed noob challenging the legitimacy of someone who's been a member going on 10 years is beyond absurd.

StinkyDog
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Jun 2017, 7:37 am

Jacoby wrote:
Thoughtbeast was already banned once previously I believe, I think rejoining should be and is a bannable offense too.

Are you in charge of banning people? You forgot to call me a "fagg##." Go ahead. Call me a "fagg##" and ban me. I don't care.

Jacoby wrote:
Did the same thing last year, spammed the forum with anti-Trump garbage and troll relentlessly. New twist this time is accusing everybody of being 'paid Russian trolls' even tho thoughtbeast had admitted to running some sort of 'data' operation of his own, explains why nobody poster comes in and shitposts PPR and apparently knows everybody.

I have no idea what you are talking about. If you wish to banish me, then, banish me.

Jacoby wrote:
Basically StinkyDog is a paid shill that is accusing others of being a paid shill.

Who is paying me?

Jacoby wrote:
Jokes on you loser,

Per the rules

The Rules wrote:
The following activities are unacceptable on WrongPlanet:

2. Personal attacks.
This includes insinuation, ridicule and personal insults, regardless of whether direct or indirect. Attacking an opinion, belief or philosophy is acceptable, but attacking the person making the comments is not.

Calling me a "loser" amounts to a personal insult. Does this fall within the purview of what you call a "bannable offense?"

Jacoby wrote:
I do it for free. :lol:

You troll and spam for free? Why?

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

04 Jun 2017, 7:41 am

are you admitting to being a banned member?

StinkyDog
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Jun 2017, 7:44 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
I remember that interview on Full Frontal With Samantha Bee, when it first aired. Too think, a comedy show would present the news and current events better than a lot of news outlets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fUDIucr2eo

StinkyDog
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Jun 2017, 7:51 am

Jacoby wrote:
are you admitting to being a banned member?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 8:49 am

So why did you return to troll WP so late in this game? Most of the party is almost over with. Is it because you got kicked off another forum? That's rhetorical question btw, I don't really care.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 8:53 am

DancingCorpse wrote:
...Trump may be slightly unhinged but he has some common zest and is actually interested in pursuing campaign pledges, he has already won on the game of life's board and does not seem to obey the calls of the board beyond the previous board and that may be why he is tarred relentlessly, he ain't a beacon of purity and is a bit of a moron but I find something noble in his crusade.

But what is he crusading for?

StinkyDog
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Jun 2017, 9:16 am

androbot01 wrote:
But what is he crusading for?

Narcissism.

StinkyDog
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Jun 2017, 9:20 am

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

04 Jun 2017, 1:28 pm

I really think we've seen enough of this thread...

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/