Page 2 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

StinkyDog
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 28 May 2017
Age: 71
Gender: Female
Posts: 475
Location: In Your Mind

08 Jun 2017, 9:03 pm

It is fascinating how Jacoby will go out of his way to denigrate American institutions, and with special venom for American news organizations, and then post a video from the Inessa S channel. Here she is, supposedly:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g00BuuEbI6Y

She speaks English with a Russian-Australian accent. If you look at her other videos, it is nothing but pro-Kremlin propaganda. Here, she admits to being a Kremlin troll.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sjaQVepqVA

For some reason, Jacoby doesn't want us to watch CNN or other American news outlets, but DOES want us to watch youtube channels that are obviously a part of Russia's troll army.

Image



Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2014
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,603
Location: USA

08 Jun 2017, 9:12 pm

No doubt, if Russia is so great just move there already.



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

09 Jun 2017, 2:44 am

I'm beginning to wonder if you two have developed Jacoby derangement syndrome :lol:



Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2014
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,603
Location: USA

09 Jun 2017, 5:10 am

When a person consistently argues harder for a geo-political foe than for their own country I question their competence 1st, if that's established I question their loyalty 2nd. That goes for anyone, left, right, center, brown, black, or white. The far leftists of a decade ago that thought Hugo Chavez was so great for merely criticizing Bush, they should have moved to Venezuela to see exactly what kind of s**thole he created; the far right of this time period that argues for Putin merely for opposing Obama should move to Russia to see exactly what kind of s**thole he's created.



StinkyDog
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 28 May 2017
Age: 71
Gender: Female
Posts: 475
Location: In Your Mind

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,284
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

10 Jun 2017, 2:44 am

EzraS wrote:
I'm beginning to wonder if you two have developed Jacoby derangement syndrome :lol:


You don't know the least of it, I've been having weirdos(a lot more than these 2 Johnny-come-latelies) lose their **** and follow me around here trying to make me the topic of conversation for almost 2 years now. I've literally been called every name in the book as far as political epithets go, the KGB spy angle is relatively amusing to me but I'm starting to think some of these dodos actually believe this paranoid fantasy and are in fact that stupid. This tends to be any issue with older posters for some reason I've observed, it seems the older some of the folks get the less mature and coherent their derangement becomes. I haven't had the hate mail that Angela has received because I think these people are mostly cowards and I think they hold a special hatred for women who hold these opinions, they know they can get a reaction from her whereas they don't want me to respond.



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

10 Jun 2017, 8:20 am

StinkyDog wrote:
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/31/world/europe/russia-finland-nato-trolls.html?_r=0


I don't believe for a second that you honestly think Russia has had a plant in this obscure low traffic forum for nearly a decade.



Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,284
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

10 Jun 2017, 8:52 am

Reading that NYT story is funny, this Ms. Jessikka Aro was a daily methaphetimine injector(she was shooting up) and potentially a dealer but it's fake news and the work of a Russian troll army to consider that a knock against her credibility as a "NATO information expect." Think about the long term damage that IV meth use must of had on this woman's brain & mental health, how many of you people have actually dealt with people on meth? How connected do you think they are to reality? It goes a long way in explaining the delusions and paranoia that a lot of these people have, they want to criminalize differences in opinion and punish people for making them doubt their beliefs.



Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2014
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,603
Location: USA

10 Jun 2017, 9:30 am

Jacoby wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I'm beginning to wonder if you two have developed Jacoby derangement syndrome :lol:


You don't know the least of it, I've been having weirdos(a lot more than these 2 Johnny-come-latelies) lose their **** and follow me around here trying to make me the topic of conversation for almost 2 years now. I've literally been called every name in the book as far as political epithets go, the KGB spy angle is relatively amusing to me but I'm starting to think some of these dodos actually believe this paranoid fantasy and are in fact that stupid. This tends to be any issue with older posters for some reason I've observed, it seems the older some of the folks get the less mature and coherent their derangement becomes. I haven't had the hate mail that Angela has received because I think these people are mostly cowards and I think they hold a special hatred for women who hold these opinions, they know they can get a reaction from her whereas they don't want me to respond.

No one's made an accusation of spying, I'm claiming you are massively ill-informed. What am I supposed to assume when half your links come from RT (russian state media) affiliated sites?



Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,284
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

10 Jun 2017, 10:17 am

Aristophanes wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I'm beginning to wonder if you two have developed Jacoby derangement syndrome :lol:


You don't know the least of it, I've been having weirdos(a lot more than these 2 Johnny-come-latelies) lose their **** and follow me around here trying to make me the topic of conversation for almost 2 years now. I've literally been called every name in the book as far as political epithets go, the KGB spy angle is relatively amusing to me but I'm starting to think some of these dodos actually believe this paranoid fantasy and are in fact that stupid. This tends to be any issue with older posters for some reason I've observed, it seems the older some of the folks get the less mature and coherent their derangement becomes. I haven't had the hate mail that Angela has received because I think these people are mostly cowards and I think they hold a special hatred for women who hold these opinions, they know they can get a reaction from her whereas they don't want me to respond.

No one's made an accusation of spying, I'm claiming you are massively ill-informed. What am I supposed to assume when half your links come from RT (russian state media) affiliated sites?


Not true on both accounts, I've seriously had multiple people(altho I suspect some of them are same people sockpuppeting) accuse me on numerous occasions of being paid by Russia simply because I have difference of opinion & didn't go with the western media narrative. You are backtracking now as you should since it's a totally insane thing to think. It's nonsense that I only post RT but people trying to make RT into some sort of boogeyman are the ones that are ill-informed, its a news sources with its obvious bias that isn't hidden at all unlike our mainstream media.

People that only accept the CNN, NYT, WP, etc narrative are the ones that are sheltered and ill-informed which is why I was 100% right about the 2016 election 100% of the way. I think back about the arguments I had and all the terrible things that have been said to me because I didn't live their false reality, nothing surprised me at all for 2 years while you folks almost daily declared that this would finally be the end of Trump. I gave better more accurate commentary about the election than anybody on TV, this came from knowledge I picked along the way long before anybody knew Trump was running.

Following Ron Paul's campaign awakened me to same many of the same tactics the media establishment attempted to use to crush the Trump, the RNC rule change aimed at curbing another Ron Paul candidacy ironically enough enough as you might remember was what ensured Trump the nomination. Trump turned everything that was supposed to be used against him against against his opponents, the idea that Trump is a ship without a captain couldn't be further from the truth because he didn't just fall assbackwards into the presidency against an unprecedented concentration of capital against him. 'The Art of the Deal', 'Rules For Radicals', and American reality TV were proven to be good guides in defeating the media-political establishment.

The DNC rigging the primary was never surprising to me, I always knew it was supposed to be a coronation. I've been saying the 2016 Democratic nomination was promised to Hillary in exchange for stepping aside for Barack Obama for quite a few years. I feel so vindicated by being proven right over and over again from the revelations we find out from Wikileaks, lets compare Wikileaks which is 100% factual to the fake news media 'leaks' which are always quoted from unnamed sources and are more times than not completely false. You can call me ill-informed but I don't the evidence shows that, I think a lot of the anger and attention shown towards me is just their expression of cognitive dissonance in light of the facts that these past few years have brought.



Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2014
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,603
Location: USA

10 Jun 2017, 10:36 am

Jacoby wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I'm beginning to wonder if you two have developed Jacoby derangement syndrome :lol:


You don't know the least of it, I've been having weirdos(a lot more than these 2 Johnny-come-latelies) lose their **** and follow me around here trying to make me the topic of conversation for almost 2 years now. I've literally been called every name in the book as far as political epithets go, the KGB spy angle is relatively amusing to me but I'm starting to think some of these dodos actually believe this paranoid fantasy and are in fact that stupid. This tends to be any issue with older posters for some reason I've observed, it seems the older some of the folks get the less mature and coherent their derangement becomes. I haven't had the hate mail that Angela has received because I think these people are mostly cowards and I think they hold a special hatred for women who hold these opinions, they know they can get a reaction from her whereas they don't want me to respond.

No one's made an accusation of spying, I'm claiming you are massively ill-informed. What am I supposed to assume when half your links come from RT (russian state media) affiliated sites?


Not true on both accounts, I've seriously had multiple people(altho I suspect some of them are same people sockpuppeting) accuse me on numerous occasions of being paid by Russia simply because I have difference of opinion & didn't go with the western media narrative. You are backtracking now as you should since it's a totally insane thing to think. It's nonsense that I only post RT but people trying to make RT into some sort of boogeyman are the ones that are ill-informed, its a news sources with its obvious bias that isn't hidden at all unlike our mainstream media.

People that only accept the CNN, NYT, WP, etc narrative are the ones that are sheltered and ill-informed which is why I was 100% right about the 2016 election 100% of the way. I think back about the arguments I had and all the terrible things that have been said to me because I didn't live their false reality, nothing surprised me at all for 2 years while you folks almost daily declared that this would finally be the end of Trump. I gave better more accurate commentary about the election than anybody on TV, this came from knowledge I picked along the way long before anybody knew Trump was running.

Following Ron Paul's campaign awakened me to same many of the same tactics the media establishment attempted to use to crush the Trump, the RNC rule change aimed at curbing another Ron Paul candidacy ironically enough enough as you might remember was what ensured Trump the nomination. Trump turned everything that was supposed to be used against him against against his opponents, the idea that Trump is a ship without a captain couldn't be further from the truth because he didn't just fall assbackwards into the presidency against an unprecedented concentration of capital against him. 'The Art of the Deal', 'Rules For Radicals', and American reality TV were proven to be good guides in defeating the media-political establishment.

The DNC rigging the primary was never surprising to me, I always knew it was supposed to be a coronation. I've been saying the 2016 Democratic nomination was promised to Hillary in exchange for stepping aside for Barack Obama for quite a few years. I feel so vindicated by being proven right over and over again from the revelations we find out from Wikileaks, lets compare Wikileaks which is 100% factual to the fake news media 'leaks' which are always quoted from unnamed sources and are more times than not completely false. You can call me ill-informed but I don't the evidence shows that, I think a lot of the anger and attention shown towards me is just their expression of cognitive dissonance in light of the facts that these past few years have brought.


Well it's good to see that you understand their obvious bias is anti-West, and anti-U.S., that nixes point number 1 for me, you are competent. So yes, then, I question your loyalty to this nation and it's allies if you're willing to go with news that's decidedly biased against your own country, it's allies, and it's institutions.



Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,284
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

10 Jun 2017, 11:11 am

The MSM's loyalty aren't to the people of this country or our allies, they are one of the biggest problems destabilizing this country so I question your loyalty to this country and the principles it was founded on. Do you think Russia wishes to enslave the US or are they simply following their rational self interests, RT is at least transparent with their biases considering Russia is right in the name. I think their motives are a lot more clear and less threatening than the corporations and billionaires that run ours. I want peace, you crave never ending conflict, I think that says it all. Al Jazeera despite being run by terrorist supporting Qataris is a valuable news source as well. How is American MSM any more credible than these state sponsored news agencies?

You claim to care about our democratic institutions but you'd like nothing more to see the tearing down of the presidency, you are being manipulated. How did Obama support our allies? Maybe him and his buddies in the EU had some nice cocktail parties where they basked in how virtuous they think they are but Obama was terrible at maintaining our strategic relationships and had very little respect from foreign leaders besides from the irrelevant European ones who hated America. Turkey, the Philippines, Egypt, Israel, even Saudi Arabia were terribly managed by Obama and things have drastically improved with Trump in office. That's what's so disingenuous about what you are saying, are our only allies in the world European leftists? These champagne socialists and neoliberal scum do not support interests of the United States, they do not even support interests of their own country and are currently destroying their continent faster than we are ours. One must be a realist, not some utopian ideologue that wants to create their heaven on earth. There are no more superpowers or which is oddly close to the concept of a master race, the US is a sovereign power and we should respect sovereignty of other world powers.



StinkyDog
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 28 May 2017
Age: 71
Gender: Female
Posts: 475
Location: In Your Mind

10 Jun 2017, 3:28 pm

Jacoby wrote:

People that only accept the CNN, NYT, WP, etc narrative are the ones that are sheltered and ill-informed


Does someone suffer from Mainstream Media Derangement Syndrome?



StinkyDog
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 28 May 2017
Age: 71
Gender: Female
Posts: 475
Location: In Your Mind

10 Jun 2017, 3:35 pm

EzraS wrote:
I don't believe for a second that you honestly think Russia has had a plant in this obscure low traffic forum for nearly a decade.


I'm not discounting the possibility. Obviously, this forum alone wouldn't be his or her only gig. The Russian trolls are raising mayhem all over the internet, and an individual employee would operate on multiple fora. There must be some central authority, telling people to share such-and-such video from Inessa S or RT, and they do it.

http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-i ... ump-2016-7



Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,284
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

10 Jun 2017, 4:08 pm

StinkyDog wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I don't believe for a second that you honestly think Russia has had a plant in this obscure low traffic forum for nearly a decade.


I'm not discounting the possibility. Obviously, this forum alone wouldn't be his or her only gig. The Russian trolls are raising mayhem all over the internet, and an individual employee would operate on multiple fora. There must be some central authority, telling people to share such-and-such video from Inessa S or RT, and they do it.

http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-i ... ump-2016-7


So what central authority do you work out of? :lol:



StinkyDog
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 28 May 2017
Age: 71
Gender: Female
Posts: 475
Location: In Your Mind

10 Jun 2017, 5:26 pm

Jacoby wrote:
So what central authority do you work out of? :lol:


нисколько