Eric Trump's Resistence derangement syndrome

Page 1 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2013
Age: 62
Gender: Male
Posts: 19,544
Location: Long Island, New York

09 Jun 2017, 5:25 pm

Eric Trump: Dems ‘not even people’

Quote:
President Trump’s son Eric Trump on Tuesday said Democrats are “not even people” to him after their obstruction of his father’s agenda.

“I’ve never seen hatred like this,” he said on Fox News’s “Hannity” Tuesday night. “To me, they’re not even people. It’s so, so sad. Morality’s just gone, morals have flown out the window and we deserve so much better than this as a country.

“You see the Democratic Party, they’re imploding. They’re imploding. They became obstructionists because they have no message of their own.”


_________________
Identified and joined WP August 26, 2013
DSM 5: Autism Spectrum Disorder, DSM IV: Aspergers Moderate Severity

"The lunatics have taken over the asylum" - The Specials


kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 62,489
Location: Queens, NYC

09 Jun 2017, 5:37 pm

What Eric Trump said is sheer JUNK.

I wish he'd say that to a Democrat's face, instead of being a punk on Twitter.



Nickchick
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

Joined: 19 Nov 2015
Posts: 172

09 Jun 2017, 5:42 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Eric Trump: Dems ‘not even people’

Quote:
President Trump’s son Eric Trump on Tuesday said Democrats are “not even people” to him after their obstruction of his father’s agenda.

“I’ve never seen hatred like this,” he said on Fox News’s “Hannity” Tuesday night. “To me, they’re not even people. It’s so, so sad. Morality’s just gone, morals have flown out the window and we deserve so much better than this as a country.

“You see the Democratic Party, they’re imploding. They’re imploding. They became obstructionists because they have no message of their own.”


Wasn't Trump stealing from Eric's charity too? Of course that was an article so I don't know if it's true but a)I wouldn't doubt it and b) so is this.



LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Oct 2013
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,886
Location: USA

09 Jun 2017, 5:50 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
“You see the Democratic Party, they’re imploding. They’re imploding. They became obstructionists because they have no message of their own.”

The Dems do seem to have a problem between the Sanders camp and the centrist camp.



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 62,489
Location: Queens, NYC

09 Jun 2017, 5:54 pm

I feel there are "implosions" all across the political spectrum is this country.

This is why a man like Trump could have been elected in the first place.



B19
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jan 2013
Gender: Female
Posts: 9,339
Location: New Zealand

09 Jun 2017, 5:59 pm

People who shoot endangered species for sport are people, unfortunately, though their pyschopathology is obvious.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-wo ... lf-8477026



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,552
Location: USA

09 Jun 2017, 6:29 pm

B19 wrote:
People who shoot endangered species for sport are people, unfortunately, though their pyschopathology is obvious.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-wo ... lf-8477026


If you use hunting as a sport to as and indication of psychopathy doesn't that brand an awful lot of people as such? I know Theodore Roosevelt was a hunter and meany other highly revered people as well. And what endangered species did the Trumps shoot?



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 62,489
Location: Queens, NYC

09 Jun 2017, 6:33 pm

I like Teddy Roosevelt----very much. One of my favorite people.

But that doesn't mean that hunting for sport, and hunting for endangered species, is right.

George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were both great men. Both owned slaves.

That doesn't make slavery right.

Unfortunately, I'd have to say that all the men I mentioned were a "product of their times." One has to take the good with the bad sometimes.



SH90
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Jul 2016
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,558
Location: Florida

09 Jun 2017, 6:34 pm

EzraS wrote:
B19 wrote:
People who shoot endangered species for sport are people, unfortunately, though their pyschopathology is obvious.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-wo ... lf-8477026


If you use hunting as a sport to as and indication of psychopathy doesn't that brand an awful lot of people as such? I know Theodore Roosevelt was a hunter and meany other highly revered people as well. And what endangered species did the Trumps shoot?


A buffalo, they taste good :wink: Also, B19 that was a very poor article (no details).

Image

I hunt and fish. Would you consider me a psychopath?

EDIT: I reloaded that article on my computer (not my phone) this time. Apparently I need to complete a survey before I can view it, no thanks.



Last edited by SH90 on 09 Jun 2017, 6:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Nickchick
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

Joined: 19 Nov 2015
Posts: 172

09 Jun 2017, 6:35 pm

EzraS wrote:
B19 wrote:
People who shoot endangered species for sport are people, unfortunately, though their pyschopathology is obvious.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-wo ... lf-8477026


If you use hunting as a sport to as and indication of psychopathy doesn't that brand an awful lot of people as such? I know Theodore Roosevelt was a hunter and meany other highly revered people as well. And what endangered species did the Trumps shoot?


A lot of people are awful people though so not sure about your point. However I can see what you mean about Theodore Roosevelt so maybe he's an exception.

B19 wrote:
People who shoot endangered species for sport are people, unfortunately, though their pyschopathology is obvious.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-wo ... lf-8477026


I don't know if they're psychopaths but hunting for sport leaves me with a bad feeling. I don't know why anyone would do that esp with an endangered species.



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,552
Location: USA

09 Jun 2017, 6:36 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
What Eric Trump said is sheer JUNK.

I wish he'd say that to a Democrat's face, instead of being a punk on Twitter.


I get a feeling that wouldn't be a problem for any of the Trump's being the alpha males they are.

Trump didn't seem to have a problem telling off world leaders to their face. He didn't seem to have a problem saying things to his campaign competitors to his face. That's part of how he won the election, by talking them down face to face. And it's likely the same with his adult sons.

Timidity doesn't really seem to be a Trump issue.



B19
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jan 2013
Gender: Female
Posts: 9,339
Location: New Zealand

09 Jun 2017, 6:38 pm

https://exposingthebiggame.wordpress.co ... chopathic/
https://www.reference.com/pets-animals/ ... 12e9e84acb

In my opinion it is psychopathic behaviour, I agree with the statement "when a child kills an animal we call it.."



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 62,489
Location: Queens, NYC

09 Jun 2017, 6:42 pm

It's just a bunch of crap which Eric Trump spewed forth.

Think about the reaction should anybody tweet that "autistics aren't people."

Trump might be able to "tell off" world leaders to their face----but trust me, they're laughing behind his back.



Nickchick
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

Joined: 19 Nov 2015
Posts: 172

09 Jun 2017, 6:46 pm

EzraS wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
What Eric Trump said is sheer JUNK.

I wish he'd say that to a Democrat's face, instead of being a punk on Twitter.


I get a feeling that wouldn't be a problem for any of the Trump's being the alpha males they are.

Trump didn't seem to have a problem telling off world leaders to their face. He didn't seem to have a problem saying things to his campaign competitors to his face. That's part of how he won the election, by talking them down face to face. And it's likely the same with his adult sons.

Timidity doesn't really seem to be a Trump issue.


True but that doesn't mean Eric is the same way.

Also while Trump looks like an alpha male he's actually a coward. Of course this is the narcissist way. He might have talked a mean game to his opponents but he doesn't go out and face those of us who didn't vote for him. Since he became president he goes out and speaks to his supporters only. Most of his bashing is on Twitter.
It is also said that he used fake applause to make him seem better and that probably is part of what helped people vote for him. One of those old psychological mind tricks so guess it works.
Finally you know he said he hates his old life? It's pretty obvious why. He can't stand the fact that we don't like him and he's made that clear by complaining about it every chance he gets. A real man would listen to criticism instead of complaining about it.



Last edited by Nickchick on 09 Jun 2017, 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Jul 2016
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,558
Location: Florida

09 Jun 2017, 6:47 pm

B19 wrote:
https://exposingthebiggame.wordpress.com/tag/psychopathic/
https://www.reference.com/pets-animals/ ... 12e9e84acb

In my opinion it is psychopathic behaviour, I agree with the statement "when a child kills an animal we call it.."


Do you eat meat? I hunt because I like the wild taste and simply because some meat I can't buy from the store (or afford it). It's also relaxing, being in nature. So just because I choose to work for my food once and a while, that makes me a psychopath? I think that's a bit of a stretch.