Eric Trump's Resistence derangement syndrome

Page 2 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2017, 5:38 pm

hunting is the most respectable way to consume meat imo. it doesn't make someone a psychopath to enjoy the hunt, rather, an animal. it's okay to admit we are animals too.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2017, 6:31 pm

Nickchick wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Nickchick wrote:
SH90 wrote:
B19 wrote:
https://exposingthebiggame.wordpress.com/tag/psychopathic/
https://www.reference.com/pets-animals/ ... 12e9e84acb

In my opinion it is psychopathic behaviour, I agree with the statement "when a child kills an animal we call it.."

Do you eat meat? I hunt because I like the wild taste and simply because some meat I can't buy from the store (or afford it). It's also relaxing, being in nature. So just because I choose to work for my food once and a while, that makes me a psychopath? I think that's a bit of a stretch.

I believe they did say for sport.

Does it really make any difference if animals are killed for sport instead of for money? Most animals are killed to sell their meat and hides and feathers etc.

Hides and feathers? I don't know about that.

I'm sure you know about leather. Feathers are used for pillows, cushions, crafts, costumes, fly fishing lures etc.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2017, 8:24 pm

The entire Trump family is pathetic.

"I can dish it out and I can take it ... but why do they have to be so mean?"
- Stephen Colbert

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2017, 11:38 am

I had only read the news for a while before Thursday, but I have watched a few clips since then and saw Eric. He looked hideous while saying it. I don't think I can shake that image of him, any more than I can shake the first image I saw of his dad "greeting" Miss Universe contestants back in the 90s. I almost don't want to look more closely at Ivanka, based on how much she might terrify me if I knew anything about her.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

11 Jun 2017, 4:18 pm

Responsible hunting offers serious conservation benefits. People are prepared to pay a lot to do it. That money can be used to fund conservation and help the local economy, giving locals a reason to care about conservation of dangerous animals.

Buffalo are rated "Least Concern" by the IUCn so they aren't even endangered.