Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2017, 9:47 pm

All you people here are just words on a screen.
If someone was to meet you in person, what would they see? How would you describe yourself physically, and what about you might stand out to an onlooker, or someone talking to you? What might they notice? Would it be just your appearance, or maybe your mannerisms, your voice, your deodorant / perfume / aftershave / whatever, the way you move or how you choose to groom or decorate yourself?
What are all you people, physically? Care to describe this person in detail?

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2017, 10:05 pm

Most people think I am a veteran, I'm not... I wanted to serve my country, but wasn't an option. I will try again soon.

I never tell people I served, just people always assume and surprised when I say no.

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2017, 10:49 pm

The first thing you'd notice if you saw me is that I'm an obese curvy woman with hair past my butt. You'll note my awesome purse. I'll be either under or over-dressed, and there will be cleavage. If you get close enough to see my face, you'll see my acne. I'll look tired, with bad dark circles and anemic pallor.

If you see me get up from a chair, I'll seem stiff and waddle a bit, seeming to favor one foot for a few steps, then the other. You'll think "wow, what a fatty" but you won't see that it's pain that's causing it unless you are very perceptive. I'll be heading to the bathroom, you'll see me go repeatedly if you stick around for a couple hours. You'll also notice I'm buried in my phone all the time while chewing my cheek.

If you try to talk to me, I'll be shy and soft-spoken. You'll likely have to ask me to repeat myself louder. If you see me interacting with others, you'll notice I make others laugh, and am prone to giggle fits.

That's all I can think of atm. It's hard to figure out how others might see me.