Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2017, 9:15 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Moccu wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
lidsmichelle wrote:
The posters here on L&D make me glad I'm a lesbian lmao. Also my experience with dating guys prior to realizing i wasn't actually bi made me realize I'm incompatible with men romantically, sexually, and even platonically.

Some attitudes from some female members here on WP make me glad I am not dating anyone of them.

So your feeling regarding me and other men is mutual.

I'm realising that you're incompatible with women romantically, sexually, and especially platonically. Your attitude on here makes me glad that you aren't dating any(one) of them, too.

Hi Katie#2,

I am compatible with her romantically, sexually and especially platonically before(besides others for platonically).

So um... BURN! :lol:

(Figuratively of course, I am not that evil.)

I don't get it why you are so butthurt and insanely biased; I mean I have basically said exactly the same what lindsmichelle said about guys in l&D but with gender reversed; yet you react only to me. :lol:

Please man, you gotta make a thwas telling us how this relationship has changed your life and how it makes you feel, and even answer the question if the relationship makes you very happy and got ridd of depressive feelings or not.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2017, 9:35 am

Yeah,the bragging is making me cringe.
Fill us in on the more substantial parts, Boo!

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2017, 11:49 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Why are guys mad that girls want to be with a guy who's financially stable? I don't blame girls for wanting that.

I do

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 11:09 am

TheSpectrum wrote:
Yeah,the bragging is making me cringe.
Fill us in on the more substantial parts, Boo!

It was more to make a troll to stfu rather than bragging.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 5:59 am

How do you get so many Asian chicks?

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 1:10 am

Moccu wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:
Moccu wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
lidsmichelle wrote:
The posters here on L&D make me glad I'm a lesbian lmao. Also my experience with dating guys prior to realizing i wasn't actually bi made me realize I'm incompatible with men romantically, sexually, and even platonically.

Some attitudes from some female members here on WP make me glad I am not dating anyone of them.

I'm realising that you're incompatible with women romantically, sexually, and especially platonically. Your attitude on here makes me glad that you aren't dating any(one) of them, too.

He is dating a woman though, lol.

Tell her that I'm sorry, that's the most unfortunate thing I've heard all day

Leave him alone.

Women aren't angels, and are just as bad as men are.

No better, no worse.

If you really think Boos an awful person, why do you instantly assume his girlfriend is a good woman with a bad man instead of assuming his girlfriend must be just as 'crazy' and 'bad' as he is?

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 8:45 am

Moccu wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
lidsmichelle wrote:

Different women are compatible with different guys. It's pretty misogynist of you to act like all women are the same.

Moccu wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:
He is dating a woman though, lol.
Tell her that I'm sorry, that's the most unfortunate thing I've heard all day
She's a grown up woman in her 30s. She can make her own decisions. I'm sure she knows more about this relationship than you or I do.