maybe people shouldn't date...

Page 3 of 5 [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2017, 2:44 pm

The posters here on L&D make me glad I'm a lesbian lmao. Also my experience with dating guys prior to realizing i wasn't actually bi made me realize I'm incompatible with men romantically, sexually, and even platonically.

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

QuillAlba
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2017, 2:50 pm

lidsmichelle wrote:
The posters here on L&D make me glad I'm a lesbian lmao. Also my experience with dating guys prior to realizing i wasn't actually bi made me realize I'm incompatible with men romantically, sexually, and even platonically.

I'm with you dude.

I'd never date a guy either.

SwissPagan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Jul 2017, 3:24 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Since women typically just want your money and resources, and are never honest or have real criticisms(just emotional reactions to tone)

jsut throwing it out there, this DOES vary by culture. you can live some one else and escape that metric for a another less bent.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2017, 7:21 pm

Why are guys mad that girls want to be with a guy who's financially stable? I don't blame girls for wanting that.

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2017, 9:44 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Why are guys mad that girls want to be with a guy who's financially stable? I don't blame girls for wanting that.

I don't get it either.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 1:18 am

^ Because one is not guaranteed to be always financially stable.

One day you're good, then suddenly a crisis happens.

If her love is related only to that then it will crumble at the very same moment of your financial fall.

Besides, most men find gold digging or anything similar to it as the most repulsive trait a woman can have. It's just.....an instinct that most men have.

Most men want a partner who loves them for them, not for their "financial stability".

Here, I explained all in the long post there: https://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopi ... &p=7321689

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 1:33 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:

I am financially stable, but my income is low.

People with low incomes are less likely to be financially stable, but it seems to almost everypne a low income automatically = financially unstable.

I actually save my money very well and despite being on disability payment

Most men in my family blow their disability or their dole payment on drugs and booze every weekend and I'm The one constantly harassed for loans.

You know you're a good money saver when your the go-to guy fr loans. The family must think I can never run out of money.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 1:37 am

i never had much of a sex drive or a social drive or a romantic inclination.
i couldn't give a rats arse about anyone else's sexuality.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 2:12 am

Outrider wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:

I am financially stable, but my income is low.

People with low incomes are less likely to be financially stable, but it seems to almost everypne a low income automatically = financially unstable.

I actually save my money very well and despite being on disability payment

Most men in my family blow their disability or their dole payment on drugs and booze every weekend and I'm The one constantly harassed for loans.

You know you're a good money saver when your the go-to guy fr loans. The family must think I can never run out of money.

Guys, you may be interested in this very old thread:
http://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic ... 6&t=199149

Finding this thread made me to check her on facebook to see how they're doing now, the man is in none of her travel pics, he disappeared, she's all alone...so I guess either it didn't work out or she never married him.
And she changed so much, she's over-using makeup in her recent pics, maybe hoping to catch the attention of some rich man :lol:.

Good for her ex fiancée, he was saved.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 2:28 am

lidsmichelle wrote:

Some attitudes from some female members here on WP make me glad I am not dating anyone of them.

So your feeling regarding me and other men is mutual.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 3:02 am

yeah those militant lesbians are just like narrow minded blokes with c**ts

Moccu
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Jul 2017, 3:28 pm

Yes, some people shouldn't date.

Yes, I can spot out people that really, really shouldn't.

Moccu
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Jul 2017, 3:35 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
lidsmichelle wrote:

Some attitudes from some female members here on WP make me glad I am not dating anyone of them.

I'm realising that you're incompatible with women romantically, sexually, and especially platonically. Your attitude on here makes me glad that you aren't dating any(one) of them, too.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 3:36 pm

lidsmichelle wrote:

Even platonically. You sure you're not making a bit of a generalization there?

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 3:37 pm

Moccu wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
lidsmichelle wrote:

I'm realising that you're incompatible with women romantically, sexually, and especially platonically. Your attitude on here makes me glad that you aren't dating any(one) of them, too.

He is dating a woman though, lol.

Moccu
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Jul 2017, 3:44 pm

Sabreclaw wrote:
Moccu wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
lidsmichelle wrote:

He is dating a woman though, lol.

Tell her that I'm sorry, that's the most unfortunate thing I've heard all day