Page 6 of 7 [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Vegasadelphia
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 469

01 Jun 2007, 5:12 pm

rosered wrote:
Vegasadelphia wrote:
Grew up in Philadelphia, and I love the city. I now live in Vegas, so Vegasadelphia.

BTW, rosered, I remember watching that show when I was home sick from school on Nickelodeon!




Why do you live in vegas if you love philadelphia?


:star: :star: :star:


LOOOOONG story short, my parents moved out here about 5 years ago, I broke up with a girl I had been with for 3 years, the government stole my car (not joking) and work was not going well. I decided to start over fresh with life, and came out to Vegas where my parents were. Hardest thing I have ever done in my life considering me+change=not good.



rosered
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 May 2007
Age: 42
Gender: Female
Posts: 967

01 Jun 2007, 5:15 pm

Vegasadelphia wrote:
rosered wrote:
Vegasadelphia wrote:
Grew up in Philadelphia, and I love the city. I now live in Vegas, so Vegasadelphia.

BTW, rosered, I remember watching that show when I was home sick from school on Nickelodeon!




Why do you live in vegas if you love philadelphia?


:star: :star: :star:


LOOOOONG story short, my parents moved out here about 5 years ago, I broke up with a girl I had been with for 3 years, the government stole my car (not joking) and work was not going well. I decided to start over fresh with life, and came out to Vegas where my parents were. Hardest thing I have ever done in my life considering me+change=not good.



Sorry to hear about the bad stuff...hope things better now? :wink:



Vegasadelphia
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 469

01 Jun 2007, 5:19 pm

rosered wrote:
Vegasadelphia wrote:
LOOOOONG story short, my parents moved out here about 5 years ago, I broke up with a girl I had been with for 3 years, the government stole my car (not joking) and work was not going well. I decided to start over fresh with life, and came out to Vegas where my parents were. Hardest thing I have ever done in my life considering me+change=not good.



Sorry to hear about the bad stuff...hope things better now? :wink:


More or less they are, yes. Thanks for caring. I have a much more stable life out here. Feel free to get that passport and visit anytime :) :wink:



rosered
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 May 2007
Age: 42
Gender: Female
Posts: 967

01 Jun 2007, 5:22 pm

Vegasadelphia wrote:
rosered wrote:
Vegasadelphia wrote:
LOOOOONG story short, my parents moved out here about 5 years ago, I broke up with a girl I had been with for 3 years, the government stole my car (not joking) and work was not going well. I decided to start over fresh with life, and came out to Vegas where my parents were. Hardest thing I have ever done in my life considering me+change=not good.



Sorry to hear about the bad stuff...hope things better now? :wink:


More or less they are, yes. Thanks for caring. I have a much more stable life out here. Feel free to get that passport and visit anytime :) :wink:



Vegas sounds good to me, my home town is very beautiful but also very boring..... :wink: :star:



Vegasadelphia
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 469

01 Jun 2007, 5:24 pm

rosered wrote:
Vegasadelphia wrote:
More or less they are, yes. Thanks for caring. I have a much more stable life out here. Feel free to get that passport and visit anytime :) :wink:



Vegas sounds good to me, my home town is very beautiful but also very boring..... :wink: :star:


And I have no doubt that you are the reason it is such a beautiful town. :D :wink:

I have always wanted to travel to the UK.



rosered
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 May 2007
Age: 42
Gender: Female
Posts: 967

01 Jun 2007, 5:28 pm

Vegasadelphia wrote:
rosered wrote:
Vegasadelphia wrote:
More or less they are, yes. Thanks for caring. I have a much more stable life out here. Feel free to get that passport and visit anytime :) :wink:



Vegas sounds good to me, my home town is very beautiful but also very boring..... :wink: :star:


And I have no doubt that you are the reason it is such a beautiful town. :D :wink:

I have always wanted to travel to the UK.


AHHH! You little angel...
You should visit england....though i got to say the only interesting things about my home town is the history...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath%2C_Somerset
:wink: :star:



Vegasadelphia
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 469

01 Jun 2007, 5:31 pm

rosered wrote:
Vegasadelphia wrote:
And I have no doubt that you are the reason it is such a beautiful town. :D :wink:

I have always wanted to travel to the UK.


AHHH! You little angel...
You should visit england....though i got to say the only interesting things about my home town is the history...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath%2C_Somerset
:wink: :star:


LOL, we should do that thing from the Jack Black+Cameron Diaz movie last year. Switch houses for a while :)



rosered
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 May 2007
Age: 42
Gender: Female
Posts: 967

01 Jun 2007, 5:34 pm

Vegasadelphia wrote:
rosered wrote:
Vegasadelphia wrote:
And I have no doubt that you are the reason it is such a beautiful town. :D :wink:

I have always wanted to travel to the UK.


AHHH! You little angel...
You should visit england....though i got to say the only interesting things about my home town is the history...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath%2C_Somerset
:wink: :star:


LOL, we should do that thing from the Jack Black+Cameron Diaz movie last year. Switch houses for a while :)



I haven't seen it..... :cry:



Vegasadelphia
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 469

01 Jun 2007, 5:35 pm

rosered wrote:
Vegasadelphia wrote:

LOL, we should do that thing from the Jack Black+Cameron Diaz movie last year. Switch houses for a while :)



I haven't seen it..... :cry:


Don't be sad, I havent either, but I know the story. But then if we switched, we couldnt hang out! If I am ever in Bath, I will look you up though :wink:



rosered
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 May 2007
Age: 42
Gender: Female
Posts: 967

01 Jun 2007, 5:38 pm

Vegasadelphia wrote:
rosered wrote:
Vegasadelphia wrote:

LOL, we should do that thing from the Jack Black+Cameron Diaz movie last year. Switch houses for a while :)



I haven't seen it..... :cry:


Don't be sad, I havent either, but I know the story. But then if we switched, we couldnt hang out! If I am ever in Bath, I will look you up though :wink:



Same if i'm in vegas :star: :wink: :star:



PLA
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 May 2007
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,929
Location: Sweden

02 Jun 2007, 5:42 am

'Tis my highscore-tag. Thus only 3 letters. Pierre Linus Antonio.


_________________
I can make a statement true by placing it first in this signature.

"Everyone loves the dolphin. A bitter shark - emerging from it's cold depths - doesn't stand a chance." This is hyperbol.

"Run, Jump, Fall, Limp off, Try Harder."


0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2007
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,038
Location: London

02 Jun 2007, 5:54 am

I would tell you but it is so teadious you'd wish you'd never asked



rosered
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 May 2007
Age: 42
Gender: Female
Posts: 967

02 Jun 2007, 2:54 pm

0_equals_true wrote:
I would tell you but it is so teadious you'd wish you'd never asked




Please tell...... :D



Airbrush
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 468
Location: Asker, Norway.

02 Jun 2007, 3:24 pm

I choosed mine because i loved Airbrushing (Artwork/painting on cars motorcycles etc.) And i still love it, but haven`t gotten a chance too really do it yet. :?



cruimh_shionnachain
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Aug 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 913
Location: Looking for the ubermensch

02 Jun 2007, 6:58 pm

Those glo-worm dolls are the weirdest things.Image


_________________
I'm like an opening band for the sun.
-Pearl Jam

Apathy is not a vice, it is a relieving and downright enjoyable life-choice.


rosered
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 May 2007
Age: 42
Gender: Female
Posts: 967

02 Jun 2007, 7:02 pm

cruimh_shionnachain wrote:
Those glo-worm dolls are the weirdest things.Image




AAHHH....I remember these from the 80's LOL :lol: