Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2017, 6:32 pm

How do people here clean their apartment or house if you hate it or have toooo much pain while cleaning? Do you take something before you clean? I did ALOT today, I woke up early, I scooped out my cat's litter, I took out my trash, I swept alot in my bedroom, I swept my hallway, another little room, I have an electric dust pan that I don't have to bend over, I took out the holder where it kept all the dirt & things, I made a mess, had to clean it up. The sweeping took 2 hours, my foot was so numb, my lower back was so hurting, I got a little dizzy, I almost fell over cuz I lost my balance, my leg was hurting, I had acid reflux & bad anxiety. When I stopped cleaning, I couldn't stop my anxiety, it took me over 20 minutes to stop.

Ashariel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2017, 6:45 pm

Good job doing all that! I get dizzy too, so I have to do physical tasks in small amounts, just a few minutes at a time. Sounds like you overdid, and took on too much all at once - I hope you get over the pain and anxiety soon!