Veteran

10 Aug 2017, 9:47 pm

sly279 wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:
So, expect slavery in the second US Civil War?

No, just wage slavery.

Might as well go all the way, considering how many people here don't regard it as all that bad.

Didn't see anyone say it not bad.

War not about slavery =\= slavery not bad.

But maybe your intention was to frame us as racist to devalidate our opinions and arguments.
My history teacher and lots of documentaries tell the war as it was not from a prodpgranda post war point of view
History is a dirty gray not black and white

If people promote propaganda from racist sources, such as those who claim the Civil War was not about defending slavery, then they have already framed themselves as racists. Don't blame me for pointing to it.

And that's why people hate leftist.
You make your own enemies by labeling anyone with different opinions as racists then wonder why half the nation voted trump and make fun of leftist calling them snowflakes.

The right wing labels people as snowflakes, liberals, commies, trigglypuffs and marxists.

Then they complain about being labelled :lol:

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2017, 10:47 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:

No, just wage slavery.

Might as well go all the way, considering how many people here don't regard it as all that bad.

Didn't see anyone say it not bad.

War not about slavery =\= slavery not bad.

But maybe your intention was to frame us as racist to devalidate our opinions and arguments.
My history teacher and lots of documentaries tell the war as it was not from a prodpgranda post war point of view
History is a dirty gray not black and white

If people promote propaganda from racist sources, such as those who claim the Civil War was not about defending slavery, then they have already framed themselves as racists. Don't blame me for pointing to it.

And that's why people hate leftist.
You make your own enemies by labeling anyone with different opinions as racists then wonder why half the nation voted trump and make fun of leftist calling them snowflakes.

The right wing labels people as snowflakes, liberals, commies, trigglypuffs and marxists.

Then they complain about being labelled :lol:

They label them snowflakes, cause they have to shut down other people's opinions or through tantrums(riots).

Do you really agreee with slandering anyone who has a slightly different opinion then you? Would you like if someone slandered you for having s slightly different opinion? Would you like being called a racist? That's no way to hold a civil conversation. It shouldn't happen in a civil society. There should be acceptance and respect of all people's opinions not just yours or ones you like.

Do you know who tigglypuff is? That lady is crazy, people who assault others cause they disagree are crazy, people who riot, burn down buildings, threaten cops or others for their differing opinions are crazy.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2017, 10:47 pm

sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:

No, just wage slavery.

The future where 75% of the us population is considered useless due to automation is concerning for me. They are able to replace lawyers currently and working on therapy bots for consoluling. No job is really safe.
If a robot can put cars together it will eventually be able to repair and diagnose cars without the need of mechanics. Just pull your car in and plug the robot into the cars computer and it takes over.
Will the wealthy keep us around when we no longer make them money but solely cost them money?

Either they'll have to provide us with a guaranteed earned income, or risk the rest of us lynching them in their mansions and country clubs.
world war followed by a mass causality disease outbreak would wipe most the worlds population. The rest would either serve as soldiers or servants or be wiped out. CDC has tons of deadly diseases as part of making drugs so do many companies. The rich of course would be given cures. Look how much people on social security and welfare are demonized do you really think it'd get better with 75% of the population demanding a living wage to be paid for by the rich? I don't think they'd go along with it they'd rather remove us before we catch on to our usefulness running out.

Who says we have to wait till there's a new world war? We can grab them by the throat before then.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2017, 11:01 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:

No, just wage slavery.

The future where 75% of the us population is considered useless due to automation is concerning for me. They are able to replace lawyers currently and working on therapy bots for consoluling. No job is really safe.
If a robot can put cars together it will eventually be able to repair and diagnose cars without the need of mechanics. Just pull your car in and plug the robot into the cars computer and it takes over.
Will the wealthy keep us around when we no longer make them money but solely cost them money?

Either they'll have to provide us with a guaranteed earned income, or risk the rest of us lynching them in their mansions and country clubs.
world war followed by a mass causality disease outbreak would wipe most the worlds population. The rest would either serve as soldiers or servants or be wiped out. CDC has tons of deadly diseases as part of making drugs so do many companies. The rich of course would be given cures. Look how much people on social security and welfare are demonized do you really think it'd get better with 75% of the population demanding a living wage to be paid for by the rich? I don't think they'd go along with it they'd rather remove us before we catch on to our usefulness running out.

Who says we have to wait till there's a new world war? We can grab them by the throat before then.

Most of use are lawful moral people. Such actions go against that. I don't know that I could do UN moral stuff. I'd probably be more head in life if I did.
Then again I'm probably being naive. If one breaks the fabric of society to save it what are they saving.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 10:13 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:

Enough of the f*****g white guilt already.

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Aug 2017, 8:48 pm

God bless General Robert E. Lee . A man of Christian virtue who defended his people and Virginia. These anti-Christ terrorists who are trying to destroy and remove our monuments and statues are being lead directly by Satan himself. They will probably go after churches and the cross next. Be prepared !

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 9:29 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
God bless General Robert E. Lee . A man of Christian virtue who defended his people and Virginia. These anti-Christ terrorists who are trying to destroy and remove our monuments and statues are being lead directly by Satan himself. They will probably go after churches and the cross next. Be prepared !

That's pretty much how I see it, too...

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 10:19 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:

And those of us who aren't baptized as adults, and who don't buy into millennialism are all going to hell, too, I suppose. :P
Why doesn't the south celebrate men of faith like Lincoln, who freed the slaves, and Sherman, who destroyed property instead of human lives? I think statues of these men should be all over the south.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 10:50 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You can never call liberals "whiny" or "paranoid" ever again.
You just reached the epitome of bitchy paranoia.

You sound exactly like Chicken Little.

By the way, Satan is a fictional character. Get a grip on reality.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/