Page 6 of 8 [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

05 Jul 2017, 7:45 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
It seems to me like it's kinda like a huge cult fad. Being lbgtxqwhatever or in demonstrative support of it, is something to get cheered and applauded for. And has little kids deciding where they belong on the lbgtxqwhatever spectrum and which of 65 genders they are.

BUZZWORDS on parade!

You like it better to insist on one path for each sex, and anyone who does something different is wrong, cultish, and faddish? Lintar gets applauded for calling people abominations into the Lord, and you get to judge people whom you never meet. Sounds like a good deal for you.


Are you taking into consideration that I've had a boyfriend and that I've been a member of Empty Closets for years? You always act like you know so much. I'm once again talking about too much hype and overkill. I'd say the same thing if all this was going on with autism.

You feel I should have taken that into consideration based on what readily available evidence? Your previous statements about the severity of your disabilities suggest you have met a fairly small number of people in real life.

Here's the deal, as usual you went after me personally instead of addressing the topic. And you made incorrect assumptions about me, again, as usual. You claim you're all about facts, but your're not going by facts, you're going by incorrect assumptions and delivering them with your usual supercilious style. As usual you've turned this into a personal back and forth derailment.



Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 56
Gender: Female
Posts: 15,230
Location: Aux Arcs

05 Jul 2017, 7:53 pm

Who the f$&k cares who f&$ks who,or marries who.I just don't get it.Life sucks,and if two people can find temporary happiness together,them let them have it.I wonder if people are against it becuse they are jealous in some way.If they can't find happiness with a significant other,than they damm sure don't want you to be happy.F$&k them,marry who you love.Life is short.


_________________
I am the dust that dances in the light. - Rumi


XFilesGeek
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 24 Jul 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,937
Location: The Oort Cloud

05 Jul 2017, 8:10 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Who the f$&k cares who f&$ks who,or marries who.I just don't get it.Life sucks,and if two people can find temporary happiness together,them let them have it.I wonder if people are against it becuse they are jealous in some way.If they can't find happiness with a significant other,than they damm sure don't want you to be happy.F$&k them,marry who you love.Life is short.


:cheers:


_________________
"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)


jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2011
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,144
Location: The end of the northwest passage

05 Jul 2017, 8:13 pm

EzraS wrote:
Here's the deal, as usual you went after me personally instead of addressing the topic. And you made incorrect assumptions about me, again, as usual. You claim you're all about facts, but your're not going by facts, you're going by incorrect assumptions and delivering them with your usual supercilious style. As usual you've turned this into a personal back and forth derailment.

Nyet. You claim lots of sources, and rarely cite them. Meanwhile, you make claims and refuse to substantiate them. I challenge only the worst, as I see them.

Regarding you personally? I know words on a screen. I have feelings about tendencies in that regard, not people. Any criticism comes from a love of fair play. Your criticism of my writing from that perspective is noted.


_________________
"I find that the best way [to increase self-confidence] is to lie to yourself about who you are, what you've done, and where you're going." - Richard Ayoade


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

05 Jul 2017, 8:48 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Here's the deal, as usual you went after me personally instead of addressing the topic. And you made incorrect assumptions about me, again, as usual. You claim you're all about facts, but your're not going by facts, you're going by incorrect assumptions and delivering them with your usual supercilious style. As usual you've turned this into a personal back and forth derailment.

Nyet. You claim lots of sources, and rarely cite them. Meanwhile, you make claims and refuse to substantiate them. I challenge only the worst, as I see them.


No that's your predilection for making incorrect assumptions and jumping to wrong conclusions, which you deliver in a concieted obnoxious personal attack. Which then leads to this derailing BS. What you don't get in your challenging the worst, is that you yourself are the worst.



Last edited by EzraS on 05 Jul 2017, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,094

05 Jul 2017, 8:56 pm

Misslizard wrote:
I wonder if people are against it becuse they are jealous in some way..

I think it's more ignorance and fear of the unknown



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

05 Jul 2017, 9:02 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
I wonder if people are against it becuse they are jealous in some way..

I think it's more ignorance and fear of the unknown


Maybe they simply just don't like it. Why is it that a person must be jealous or must be ignorant or must be whatever, simply because they don't like or approve of something?



Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 56
Gender: Female
Posts: 15,230
Location: Aux Arcs

05 Jul 2017, 9:05 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
I wonder if people are against it becuse they are jealous in some way..

I think it's more ignorance and fear of the unknown

I still don't get why they would care,who can define love?Why would it even matter to them.All I can think of is they just don't want others to find happiness.If I saw a happy same self sex cooing and acting all lovey dovey,all I would feel was happiness for them.At least they found some joy in this f$&ked up world.


_________________
I am the dust that dances in the light. - Rumi


Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 56
Gender: Female
Posts: 15,230
Location: Aux Arcs

05 Jul 2017, 9:10 pm

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
I wonder if people are against it becuse they are jealous in some way..

I think it's more ignorance and fear of the unknown


Maybe they simply just don't like it. Why is it that a person must be jealous or must be ignorant or must be whatever, simply because they don't like or approve of something?

What if I saw you eating a fudgecicle and didn't like it?Do I have a right to tell you not to eat what makes you happy?
Shame on you,now you need to take a stroll in Capital Hill.Tell those folks not to be happy walking arm in arm with who they love.


_________________
I am the dust that dances in the light. - Rumi


Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Nov 2012
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,777
Location: Victoria, Australia

05 Jul 2017, 10:33 pm

envirozentinel wrote:
Lintar wrote:
Butterfly88 wrote:
Wonderful news!

Image


Don't people feel shame anymore? About anything? I'm just asking, by the way, not being 'homophobic' (whatever the hell that means) because I've noticed that since approximately the late 1980's/early 1990's it has been one of those words that has simply fallen out of use. I've noticed that people (especially the young) just don't seem to feel it, or, if they do, they never discuss it.



Shame is something you should feel when you've wronged or hurt somebody and ought to apologise for your behaviour towards them. There are certainly times one should feel shame. What about those cyber bullies who caused certain young folk to take their own lives? What about people who have showed blatant racism or sexism? The new US president doesn't set a good example to any youth as he doesn't feel any shame at his sexist and misogynistic remarks. Total egotists don't show any shame.


Regarding cyberbullying: I'm not sure how that works. I mean, if someone starts harrassing you on (for example) Facebook, it's easy enough to avoid the bullies - just switch your computer off, or don't use it for the reason(s) that attracted the bullies in the first place. Is that so hard to do? No one actually needs to be on 'social media', or to spend all or most of their spare time checking their email, so what's the problem here? REAL bullying involves a person at work or school who doesn't know how to respect others and treat them with decency, but a bully online can be silenced with the flick of a switch.



Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Nov 2012
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,777
Location: Victoria, Australia

05 Jul 2017, 10:42 pm

envirozentinel wrote:
Lintar wrote:
Mr.Robot wrote:
Lintar wrote:
This isn't 'marriage', but an outrage, an abomination, the work of the Devil!

Nothing to celebrate here. The world truly is going mad when such nonsense is tolerated and promoted. :evil:


I hope this is sarcasm! If not, then let me tell you something to make that clear for you: Du verstehst Homosexualität ebenso wenig wie das Geschriebene hier, hasst du also automatisch auch die deutsche Sprache? Nein? Richtig, das wäre nämlich ohne Sinn.

You cannot hate something you don't understand. Leave sexual orientation out of this for it is none of your business!

And i actually thought that on a page like this i might not have to deal with questionable agendas like this since most of the individuals on here have faced enough ignorance for being different than the norm.


a) "You cannot hate something you don't understand" - This is debatable, to say the least. If, for example, a change in policy and/or the law has an impact upon how a particular society functions, then even if I don't fully understand the implications of this change I can still safely say that I have the right to express my opinion on that particular policy and/or law, especially if there are some clear consequences that will inevitably arise from the proposed change(s).

b) "Leave sexual orientation out of this for it is none of your business!" - It's everyone's business, for the reason stated above. It is now verboten for people in Australia (a nation that is, unfortunately, even more 'progressive' than much of Europe) to openly express their personal views regarding this, and many other, issues. You may be familiar with what happened to Margaret Court recently. All she did was state her views when asked, and she gave them honestly, but for doing so she was practically crucified by the loony left for it. I thought the Western 'democracies' allowed for dissenting views, views that go against the perceived consensus? Apparently not.

c) "I hope this is sarcasm" - No, it isn't.



Is it your business what people do in their bedrooms or if the "wrong" two people (in your opinion) love each other and want to express that love? :roll:


:roll:

It's not that simple though. These people are also a) trying to stifle the expression of views that go against their own b) are using, or trying to use, the law to actually criminalise anyone who, for whatever reason, expresses their disagreement regarding this, c) trying to spread their propaganda in primary schools, to the detriment of those who hold traditional values, and d) trying to force everyone to accept their 'lifestyle', even when acceptance of such goes against the values of many who simply cannot go along with this.

So YES, it IS 'my business'!



Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Nov 2012
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,777
Location: Victoria, Australia

05 Jul 2017, 10:47 pm

EzraS wrote:
It seems to me like it's kinda like a huge cult fad. Being lbgtxqwhatever or in demonstrative support of it, is something to get cheered and applauded for. And has little kids deciding where they belong on the lbgtxqwhatever spectrum and which of 65 genders they are.

HOORAY!! HOORAH!! YIPEE! BRAVO! Rainbow banners everywhere!! Time for another parade!!


Exactly! There are only two - TWO - genders, not 30 or 1,056! How can so many not see something so patently obvious? What is wrong with people these days?



Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Nov 2012
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,777
Location: Victoria, Australia

05 Jul 2017, 10:55 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
It seems to me like it's kinda like a huge cult fad. Being lbgtxqwhatever or in demonstrative support of it, is something to get cheered and applauded for. And has little kids deciding where they belong on the lbgtxqwhatever spectrum and which of 65 genders they are.

BUZZWORDS on parade!

You like it better to insist on one path for each sex, and anyone who does something different is wrong, cultish, and faddish? Lintar gets applauded for calling people abominations into the Lord, and you get to judge people whom you never meet. Sounds like a good deal for you.


Are you taking into consideration that I've had a boyfriend and that I've been a member of Empty Closets for years? You always act like you know so much. I'm once again talking about too much hype and overkill. I'd say the same thing if all this was going on with autism.


As you've had a boyfriend before, why aren't you offended by Lintar? After all, he has you condemned to Hell, already.


First of all, I did not condemn anyone to Hell, or any other place like it. All I did by speaking out was show that not everyone agrees with the Marxist agenda to destroy the traditional family, and secondly, I don't actually believe in Hell myself anyway. My comment about it being "the work of the Devil" may have been extreme, but I wrote this because like many others - the silent (and cowed) majority - I cannot condone evil, and will remain silent no longer.

Enough with this nonsense! :evil:



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,837
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

05 Jul 2017, 11:08 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
As you've had a boyfriend before, why aren't you offended by Lintar? After all, he has you condemned to Hell, already.


Wasn't he just saying what the bible says? Are you offended by the bible?


No, he's using the Bible to justify his own disgust for gays.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,837
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

05 Jul 2017, 11:19 pm

Lintar wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
It seems to me like it's kinda like a huge cult fad. Being lbgtxqwhatever or in demonstrative support of it, is something to get cheered and applauded for. And has little kids deciding where they belong on the lbgtxqwhatever spectrum and which of 65 genders they are.

BUZZWORDS on parade!

You like it better to insist on one path for each sex, and anyone who does something different is wrong, cultish, and faddish? Lintar gets applauded for calling people abominations into the Lord, and you get to judge people whom you never meet. Sounds like a good deal for you.


Are you taking into consideration that I've had a boyfriend and that I've been a member of Empty Closets for years? You always act like you know so much. I'm once again talking about too much hype and overkill. I'd say the same thing if all this was going on with autism.


As you've had a boyfriend before, why aren't you offended by Lintar? After all, he has you condemned to Hell, already.


First of all, I did not condemn anyone to Hell, or any other place like it. All I did by speaking out was show that not everyone agrees with the Marxist agenda to destroy the traditional family, and secondly, I don't actually believe in Hell myself anyway. My comment about it being "the work of the Devil" may have been extreme, but I wrote this because like many others - the silent (and cowed) majority - I cannot condone evil, and will remain silent no longer.

Enough with this nonsense! :evil:


People with your mindset aren't the majority in my country, anymore.
And Marxist attempt to destroy the family?


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2011
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,144
Location: The end of the northwest passage

05 Jul 2017, 11:26 pm

Lintar wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
As you've had a boyfriend before, why aren't you offended by Lintar? After all, he has you condemned to Hell, already.


First of all, I did not condemn anyone to Hell, or any other place like it. All I did by speaking out was show that not everyone agrees with the Marxist agenda to destroy the traditional family, and secondly, I don't actually believe in Hell myself anyway. My comment about it being "the work of the Devil" may have been extreme, but I wrote this because like many others - the silent (and cowed) majority - I cannot condone evil, and will remain silent no longer.

Enough with this nonsense! :evil:

Not abominations, but Marxist, evil, and harbingers of nonsense. Got it. How much less bad is that, anyway?


_________________
"I find that the best way [to increase self-confidence] is to lie to yourself about who you are, what you've done, and where you're going." - Richard Ayoade