Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 11:35 pm

Lintar wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
It seems to me like it's kinda like a huge cult fad. Being lbgtxqwhatever or in demonstrative support of it, is something to get cheered and applauded for. And has little kids deciding where they belong on the lbgtxqwhatever spectrum and which of 65 genders they are.

BUZZWORDS on parade!

You like it better to insist on one path for each sex, and anyone who does something different is wrong, cultish, and faddish? Lintar gets applauded for calling people abominations into the Lord, and you get to judge people whom you never meet. Sounds like a good deal for you.

Are you taking into consideration that I've had a boyfriend and that I've been a member of Empty Closets for years? You always act like you know so much. I'm once again talking about too much hype and overkill. I'd say the same thing if all this was going on with autism.

As you've had a boyfriend before, why aren't you offended by Lintar? After all, he has you condemned to Hell, already.

First of all, I did not condemn anyone to Hell, or any other place like it. All I did by speaking out was show that not everyone agrees with the Marxist agenda to destroy the traditional family, and secondly, I don't actually believe in Hell myself anyway. My comment about it being "the work of the Devil" may have been extreme, but I wrote this because like many others - the silent (and cowed) majority - I cannot condone evil, and will remain silent no longer.

The person you're responding to is bisexual and therefore evil and trying to destroy the "traditional family", by your standards.

Lintar wrote:
Enough with this nonsense! :evil:

You're right, what you're saying is a bunch of nonsense and it's more than enough.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 11:38 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
As you've had a boyfriend before, why aren't you offended by Lintar? After all, he has you condemned to Hell, already.

Wasn't he just saying what the bible says? Are you offended by the bible?

No, he's using the Bible to justify his own disgust for gays.

Actually, I didn't mention the Bible, but if you want me to I can. For example:

Leviticus 18:22 - "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

There are many other such passages that clearly show on which side of the 'debate' the authors of the Bible would be if they were around today. Many millions of people around the world take the Bible seriously, and they far outnumber self-proclaimed atheists and secularists, and yet... and yet all we ever hear in the mainstream media are the views of this tiny minority. Why is that?

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 11:42 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Who the f$&k cares who f&$ks who,or marries who.I just don't get it.Life sucks,and if two people can find temporary happiness together,them let them have it.I wonder if people are against it becuse they are jealous in some way.If they can't find happiness with a significant other,than they damm sure don't want you to be happy.F$&k them,marry who you love.Life is short.

Jealous?!

:lmao:

You can believe that if it makes you happy :thumright:

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 11:50 pm

I've said what I had to say, so I'll make this my last comment here. Discussions get closed down because people become emotional and start calling each other names, and I'm not going to provide a handy excuse for that to happen here. The Germans have decided to go down this path for some (to me) inexplicable reason, even though from a purely demographic perspective it's practically suicidal (and the fact that abortions are easily obtained as well just makes the problem even worse). Their numbers are declining, to be replaced by people from alien cultures, so I guess it's not a case of "Hooray Deutschland", but "Bye Bye Deutschland".

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 12:13 am

Lintar wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Who the f$&k cares who f&$ks who,or marries who.I just don't get it.Life sucks,and if two people can find temporary happiness together,them let them have it.I wonder if people are against it becuse they are jealous in some way.If they can't find happiness with a significant other,than they damm sure don't want you to be happy.F$&k them,marry who you love.Life is short.

Jealous?!

:lmao:

You can believe that if it makes you happy :thumright:

I'm straight,I just call it as I see it.
You don't seem happy,hate getting in your way??
Laugh your ass off somewhere else hater.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 12:32 am

Lintar wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Leviticus 18:22 - "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

There are many other such passages that clearly show on which side of the 'debate' the authors of the Bible would be if they were around today. Many millions of people around the world take the Bible seriously, and they far outnumber self-proclaimed atheists and secularists, and yet... and yet all we ever hear in the mainstream media are the views of this tiny minority. Why is that?

The authors of the bible also liked to stone people,should we take that seriously and practice it today?How about we toast a few witches?Bet you'd like to toss a few fa***ts around the fire.
Many millions of people around the world don't take the bible seriously,they have other beliefs.Just as valid as yours.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 12:45 am

Lintar wrote:
I've said what I had to say, so I'll make this my last comment here. Discussions get closed down because people become emotional and start calling each other names, and I'm not going to provide a handy excuse for that to happen here.

it may be a little late for that, friend.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 1:23 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

You're dodging my question. The bible says exactly what he said. Exactly. You know the verses I'm sure. So are you offended by it?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 1:45 am

Misslizard wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
I wonder if people are against it becuse they are jealous in some way..

I think it's more ignorance and fear of the unknown

Maybe they simply just don't like it. Why is it that a person must be jealous or must be ignorant or must be whatever, simply because they don't like or approve of something?

What if I saw you eating a fudgecicle and didn't like it?Do I have a right to tell you not to eat what makes you happy?
Shame on you,now you need to take a stroll in Capital Hill.Tell those folks not to be happy walking arm in arm with who they love.

You know during the 4th one of my little cousins was sitting next to me eating a fudgecicle and I thought it was disgusting. It was all over his face and hands.

But I think there's a big difference between my being disgusted by it while openly expressing that here, and me telling him "that's disgusting" and knocking the thing out of his hand.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 2:05 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

You're dodging my question. The bible says exactly what he said. Exactly. You know the verses I'm sure. So are you offended by it?

No, as we are a nation of secular laws, not a theocracy, everyone, even gays, have equal rights, including the right to marry whichever consenting adult they wish. At one time, interracial marriage was considered an abomination (and yes, religion was used to justify that prejudice), but was that right in any possible way?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 2:12 am

Lintar wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

As a Lutheran, I believe in the theology of the two kingdoms - that is, God's kingdom which exists in the hearts of all true believers, and the secular kingdom, which is earthly government. Both are under God's rule, and must be respected. If Christians feel the secular kingdom is completely out of touch with God's kingdom, they have the right to fight (as did Lutheran ministers like Dietrich Bonhoeffer who opposed Hitler), but they have to accept the penalty for that choice.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 4:09 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Lintar wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

As a Lutheran, I believe in the theology of the two kingdoms - that is, God's kingdom which exists in the hearts of all true believers, and the secular kingdom, which is earthly government. Both are under God's rule, and must be respected. If Christians feel the secular kingdom is completely out of touch with God's kingdom, they have the right to fight (as did Lutheran ministers like Dietrich Bonhoeffer who opposed Hitler), but they have to accept the penalty for that choice.

I might start a seperate thread about this in ppr. But in the meantime I'm wondering, what if my cousin and I decided to become boyfriends? Lets say when we are both 18 we decide to enter into common law marrage? Or what if we decide to become legally married?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 5:08 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Lintar wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I might start a seperate thread about this in ppr. But in the meantime I'm wondering, what if my cousin and I decided to become boyfriends? Lets say when we are both 18 we decide to enter into common law marrage? Or what if we decide to become legally married?

Cousin-to-cousin marriages are not very common like they used to be, as incest in straight couples has been known to create health issues, considering the narrowed gene pool. That said, no natural offspring is possible in a gay relationship. So I suppose I wouldn't be that opposed to it, though the idea of close relatives having sex in this day and age is icky.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

06 Jul 2017, 6:47 am

You know, Bill, South Africa (where I stay) also had sick laws on the statute books which forbade people from marrying, or even having sex, across the colour bar and this was one of numerous laws and regulations they tried to justify using scripture too. They were all repealed in the early 90s which was a time of great change for the better - the destruction of the Berlin Wall also took place about that time, and the transition of Russia to a democracy and the creation of numerous new countries.

We now have the most liberated constitution in Africa and people are pretty free to be who they want to be. The country is far from perfect right now due to corruption and many instances of abuse against women and children, but generally life is better. For these things happened in the long ago days, but such instances were swept under the carpet rather than out in the open.

I know an instance of an Afrikaans woman who was abused by an uncle as a little girl, which led to her becoming an alcoholic in later years. Accusing pillars of the Church in Afrikaner society at that time would have been almost unthinkable. They would have blamed the little girl for telling tales - I kid you not!

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 7:03 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Lintar wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Cousin-to-cousin marriages are not very common like they used to be, as incest in straight couples has been known to create health issues, considering the narrowed gene pool. That said, no natural offspring is possible in a gay relationship. So I suppose I wouldn't be that opposed to it, though the idea of close relatives having sex in this day and age is icky.

Right, there's an icky factor. That's why I'm not bothered by people finding gay relationships icky. How they express that feeling is another matter.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 7:39 am

EzraS wrote:
Right, there's an icky factor. That's why I'm not bothered by people finding gay relationships icky. How they express that feeling is another matter.

I think Kraichgauer mean't dating your cousin is "icky"