Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2017, 6:30 am

I am in l'hopital again, though it's the ER, ZI haven't been admitted at this time.
I called the ER because the as helter was threatening to put me out because of my Fcoughing. they said they believed I was faking it and they said they'd throw me out if I didn, stop and they wanted medical paperwork that said I have the COPD condition - Asking for this at one in the morning on a holiday, after they had roused me from my bed - and I thought I had better call the ER, I was already thinking of doing that later this day, did I give my medical reasons?? - So I called them, I am, again, in the ER now, if I'm not admitted and I'm sent back shat will I do? I won't even have had enough sleep tonight and the shelter's not open in mid-day and even if I get paperwork saying I have a valid cough, would they let me? I brought underwear/shirts, that Bible, etc., anyway.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Last edited by ASS-P on 04 Jul 2017, 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2017, 6:58 am

Sorry to hear that. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2017, 11:25 am

...I was admitted to a hospital.
OK, but the question still remains, what will I do after I am discharged from here, in a few days?

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2017, 9:55 pm

...As I said, I am still,, once again, in the hospital. One reason was the shakes/chills I mentioned, when the hospital dug up my past pneumonia. Also, right this immediate moment, I'm being IV'd full of saline fluid.
This is nice, but it is indeed my umpteenth e hoospital trip counting bsck simply to when I returned to San Francisco in 2015! :x
So, what AM I going to do when I am discharged from here :? ? I think I' be rather shown that, the existing MSC South (shelter) situation was simply not conducive to my body getting better - I wasn't getting enough sleep, or lie-down/rest/time off my feet to fix up :o ! And this was before MSC, as I've outlined above, explicitly threatened to move toward throwing me out! (Incidentally, I think that atmospheric conditions in MSC may have made the coughing worse - perhaps general tiredness, too?)

catalina
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Jul 2017, 10:08 pm

do you have any family or close friends who can help you until you find a place?

Omniel
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Jul 2017, 11:43 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...I was admitted to a hospital.
OK, but the question still remains, what will I do after I am discharged from here, in a few days?

No idea. Hope you get better soon.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 2:31 pm

...Cata: No. :( I have no family to fall back on, or friends of that type, whatsoever. :cry:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 6:05 pm

You should get the doctor to write a letter stating your COPD diagnosis.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 6:15 pm

Maybe look for a different shelter or some other options, I don't know anything about where you live so I have no idea if there's other shelters or resources there which could help you. You'd have to do some looking around, if you can get on here you can get on google maps and search your area for other shelters as well as any assistance programs for the homeless. I mean doesn't seem like its a very good shelter to depend on really...with your stuff getting thrown out and threats to kick you out, just because you have a cough.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 5:33 pm

...As of last nite it was stated officially, I have some pneumonia as well as ulcers on the feet. The hospital people were describing the ulcers as more a long-term problem than the pneumonia.
Even if, as I think they said, the pneu. is not contagious, I still tend to imagine that the reaction to the " p " word might be not be favorable :( . I don't know what I'm going to ok do about the foot wounds. How can I ever recover :cry: ?
Back when I still had my big toes :cry: , K said: " If I just had an aunt or granny to stay with and rest at in-between getting treatment, I could get better " - I didn't and I didn't :cry:.
Earlier, they were REALLY haranguing me over want me to dig up $9.60 right there ok s moment, me just up, sweaty and naked in bed :(. They have backed off since, however.
The " practical " availability of hospitals and the CCSF chance have made me think I should stay in SF. However...(There's a weird thing about my record with SS that I won't go into here now, as well, too...)

Omniel
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Jul 2017, 9:52 pm

As long as you don't take care of your diabetes, your foot wounds will not heal and you'll end up having your feet amputated. You asked "how can I ever recover?" You are not going to recover because those wounds are a normal complication of years of uncontrolled diabetes. Period. The end.

Controlling your blood sugar isn't something you've shown any interest in before so why would you worry about your foot wounds now?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2017, 1:30 am

...Being able to have a " normal American person " level of being able to REST!,Miz Thing, would help greatly :cry:...and easier access to better food
,saayy...But of course, you can't imagine what that is like, I daresay :(.
There was that Utah House member who, in his support of repealing Obamacare, announced that people who would be insurance less sans Obamacare would be able to afford insurance if they didn't have the top-of-the-line IPhones they all had, minus that they could all afford fine insurance...He your Houser?