Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 3:35 pm

If your grandmother took you somewhere & she behaved badly & you got very angry with her, would you still see her or talk to her on the phone, cuz you don't know how long she will continue to live? And you get a bad reaction to people that don't understand you.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 9:18 pm

If your grandmother took you somewhere & she behaved badly & you got very angry with her, would you still see her or talk to her on the phone, cuz you don't know how long she will continue to live? And you get a bad reaction to people that don't understand you.
________________________________________________________________________________

what did she do when she "behaved badly". "behaved badly" sounds vague and judgmental. what one person labels as "behaved badly", another does not label as such. and how often does she behave badly?

cost benefit analysis

what are the pros in interacting with her?

when you got "very angry", what does that entail?

everyone is going to die. anyone can drop dead at any moment. 2 years ago, when my precious lil 66 year old "mom" dropped dead, my precious lil "dad" had the nerve to tell me, that she would not have dropped dead (at age 66), if i were not to have been a bad child.

however, my sister's friend's brother dropped dead. age 33. and he had no children or spouse. so who could get the blame for his death?

likewise, numerous children dropped dead. disease, famine, crime, car crashes. and et cetera.

you can choose to continue interacting with her in person and/or over the phone. or not. (fine).

however, what you choose, does not depend on how old the other party was.

b/c anyone can die at any time. and everyone will die.

her allegedly bad behavior might have been justified. or maybe she thought it was justified. based on your description, not enough information.

in any event, regardless of what you choose to do, please be less judgmental.