Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2017, 4:49 pm

Nope,only gnats bother my kind.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2017, 1:22 pm

I don't care what anyone says, I am not eating BUGS. No bugs. No worms. No... scorpions. And definitely no parasites that feed on the blood of other people. In my culture, bugs are generally not considered a snack, just like monkeys, horses, dogs, cats, rats, mice, and even guinea pigs are not seen as food animals.

I don't even like eating crabs or lobsters, which are like really big bugs. Although sometimes I'll eat a shrimp or two.

And I've heard about how the near future we'll have to eat bugs there won't be anything else to survive on. All the reason I shouldn't eat them NOW. :P

I did just read, however, that head lice are actually harmless and carry diseases, and that they may even help people become more resistant to more dangerous types of body lice. But like that's going to make me want to get head lice. Sometimes I'm even nervous to try on hats when I'm out shopping.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2017, 11:10 am

^ I mean they *don't* carry diseases. Why am I always accidentally leaving out words that make things sound the opposite of what I mean? :roll:

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 1:26 am

I had some when I was 4, and so many times people (mostly classmates) thought I had head lice when I didn't. Some of my classmates assumed I was one of the two people who supposedly had head lice who were mentioned anonymously in a memo to all parents and students saying "Please wash your hair"... but I wasn't one of the two! HA!! !