Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2017, 5:36 pm

It was awful, I'll got the answer on Monday. They just asked me about what experienced I had, which was none (it is an internship), even university projects I didn't have any in that area (a girl told me I should lie about it but I didn't like this idea).

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2017, 9:13 pm

I wouldn't advise lying about having a bunch of work experience if you don't...but you can mention anything your good at that relates to the job and don't be afraid to play it up. I didn't really have much work experience when I applied for my job I tried a couple things in the past like years ago(so didn't have info to put on the application for it) and got fired within like the second month for both. But I still mentioned some of the things I did.

Some places don't care if its your first job...if this one turns you down, try not to take it to hard, may not be a good fit anyways there may be better jobs or more fitting ones out there.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2017, 9:30 pm

okay. a lot of jobs (even "entry level") require work experience.

but some do not.

apply for jobs that do not require work experience.

and if the job interview asks a question like "how did you handle angry customers at other jobs," and you have not had other jobs. you could tell them that you have not yet had other jobs, but then tell them how you handled angry people at school or whatever. market yourself. emphasize the positive and the potential.