Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Keladry
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2017, 8:03 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
Keladry wrote:
soloha wrote:
I just had this hammered home in a conversation with my mother this morning. She told me she wanted to buy a fire stick and would like my opinion. I totally thought she was talking about a stick that had something to do with fire. Something to light a grill with I wondered? After a few moments of confusion I realized she meant the Amazon Fire Stick. Then I felt, as I always do, really stupid...

Don't feel really stupid...I had the exact same thought/conclusion/confusion as you while I was reading this until I got to the end. It's perfectly logical :)

Me too :D What image did your mind conjure up for a fire stick , originally I saw a medieval torch.

It was one of those fire/grill starters that looks like a bunch of saw dust packed tight together. :) Wish I would have thought of a medieval torch - that's pretty cool!

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2017, 9:23 am

Lost Dragon,

"Where?" sounds perfectly fine to me as a question. It seems there was a miscommunication on their part, too. They could have said, "I'd like to go on a date." I wish people would give others basic consideration and clear communication.

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2017, 10:02 am

IstominFan wrote:
Lost Dragon,

"Where?" sounds perfectly fine to me as a question. It seems there was a miscommunication on their part, too. They could have said, "I'd like to go on a date." I wish people would give others basic consideration and clear communication.

Oh well, these things happen. :D