Are Social Justice Warriors mostly autistic?

Page 1 of 4 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 9:25 pm

I have been hearing constant mentioning of the supposed fact that many of these extremists liberals (whom may call Social Justice Warriors or 'SJW' for short) are loud and abnoxious minority who are self entitled to the point of bullying the media to submission.

The "small minority" part intrigues me, especially considering the SJW's black-and-white way of thinking when it comes to taking critism; a behavoir often asociated with asperger syndrome.

Here are a few famous examples:

How is autism invovled with the with the Social Justice Warrior phenomenon? Is it the reason why they are ridiculed the way they are? Or are these individuals just neurotypical people with a bad mentality?

-Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by The_Blonde_Alien on 27 Jul 2017, 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 9:28 pm

I know it's a common joke they have autism. I know self diagnosis is rampant. I think it is more of a lack of exposure to other ideas. I also think many if them deeply care about people. I personally disagree with how they could it though.

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 9:32 pm

The_Blonde_Alien wrote:
bullying

Yep.
Bullying is the key word
when you describe social justice warriors.

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 9:40 pm

the_phoenix wrote:
The_Blonde_Alien wrote:
bullying

Yep.
Bullying is the key word

But you gotta admit that their behavoir is VERY reminiscent of asperger syndrome. :roll:

-Thomas Jefferson

BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 9:53 pm

I am not saying all act this way, but many of the ones I see that I dislike have an inability to listen to other people. I know this song limited to SJW. I am mainly Tallinn about people like Steve Shives.

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 9:58 pm

BettaPonic wrote:
I am not saying all act this way, but many of the ones I see that I dislike have an inability to listen to other people. I know this song limited to SJW. I am mainly Tallinn about people like Steve Shives.

Steve Shives? Who is that?

-Thomas Jefferson

BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 10:00 pm

The_Blonde_Alien wrote:
BettaPonic wrote:

He is a pretty famous YouTube SJW. He is most famous for blocking thousands of people he has never talked to.

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 10:01 pm

The_Blonde_Alien wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
The_Blonde_Alien wrote:
bullying

Yep.
Bullying is the key word

But you gotta admit that their behavoir is VERY reminiscent of asperger syndrome. :roll:

Really? NTs are all about being social. "Social" justice = "social" peer pressure.
So they'll say idiotic things to get people to applaud them for allegedly "caring" about an issue
and they'll mindlessly sign petitions without having the slightest clue what they're signing,
because an authority figure acts like it's a good thing, and "everybody else" is doing it.

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 10:06 pm

the_phoenix wrote:
The_Blonde_Alien wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:
The_Blonde_Alien wrote:
bullying

Yep.
Bullying is the key word

Really? NTs are all about being social. "Social" justice = "social" peer pressure.
So they'll say idiotic things to get people to applaud them for allegedly "caring" about an issue
and they'll mindlessly sign petitions without having the slightest clue what they're signing,
because an authority figure acts like it's a good thing, and "everybody else" is doing it.

-Thomas Jefferson

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 10:07 pm

BettaPonic wrote:
The_Blonde_Alien wrote:
BettaPonic wrote:

He is a pretty famous YouTube SJW. He is most famous for blocking thousands of people he has never talked to.

-Thomas Jefferson

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 10:17 pm

I think somebody enjoys posting facepalms ...

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 10:23 pm

BettaPonic wrote:

Is he the one who has videos titled, "Five Stupid Things About (fill in the blank)"? If it's the person I'm thinking of, he doesn't seem to me to be an SJW at all. Misguided sometimes for sure, but not that extreme.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 10:27 pm

The_Blonde_Alien wrote:
The "small minority" part intrigues me, especially considering the SJW's black-and-white way of thinking when it comes to taking critism; a behavoir often asociated with asperger syndrome.

Here are a few famous examples:

No, these people are just insane, and need to be sent to a lunatic asylum. I have Asperger's Syndrome, and I would NEVER behave like this. Ever! Why? Because it is wrong, and I have a highly developed moral and ethical sense. These people were obviously never told "No" by either of their parents, or spanked hard enough when they were young. They are spoiled, rotten rich kids with too much time on their hands.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 11:57 pm

I have been surrounded by lots of autistic people my whole life. I don't recall ever coming across any who were like that. Maybe there's been one here and there who escaped my notice, but most are not like that that I know of.

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2017, 2:27 am

If being loud, brash and obnoxious are indicative of AS, the condition is considerably under-diagnosed.

That is to say: no.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2017, 4:36 am

Autistics have been noted to have poor understanding of social skills. SJW bullies have had some success with their bullying and have shown the ability to munipulate people. Autistics tend to be the munipulated not the minipulator.
Does the SJW have problems, with eye contact, sensory sensetivities, have repetative behavoirs, stim in some way, are rude in non political situations etc and have been that way since toddler years if not earlier? If not they are probably not autistic.

Every rude behavoir is not caused by Autism!!. Autism is believed to be mostly genetics triggered by environmental factors. SJW seem to be largely caused by envirnmental factors. In the SJW's case it seems to be being raised in an everybody wins a trophy culture, hovering parents that over protect thier kids and cater to them, indoctrination etc.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman