If you interested in Poland what you think about Kaczyński

Page 2 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 6:43 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
I just learned about the Volhynia Massacre. Ironically, I heard another story about Poland. Local communities have flatly denied participating in the massacres of Polish Jews during that period, even though the forensic evidence seems decisive. They blame Nazis, refuse to answer, or get hostile with the reporter.

I can relate. The US has never accepted responsibility for various war crimes of the past.

Forget war crimes, talk about lynchings to Americans who live in parts where they were common - especially the ones who've been in the community for generations. That's probably a much closer comparison.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 7:23 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:
I just learned about the Volhynia Massacre. Ironically, I heard another story about Poland. Local communities have flatly denied participating in the massacres of Polish Jews during that period, even though the forensic evidence seems decisive. They blame Nazis, refuse to answer, or get hostile with the reporter.

I can relate. The US has never accepted responsibility for various war crimes of the past.

Forget war crimes, talk about lynchings to Americans who live in parts where they were common - especially the ones who've been in the community for generations. That's probably a much closer comparison.

I definitely include East St Louis 1917 and Tulsa 1921 among our war crimes.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 7:51 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:

Like the North American Indian Genocide.

The Nazis defended that their genocide of Jews (Holocaust) was modeled on the way the US government treated Native Americans, and their eugenic system in which castrated and in worse versions even killed such people with AS or ADHD, was based on American Eugenic and more specifically it's Californian version :mrgreen:
http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/article/E ... 549771.php

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_California

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_v._Bell

And the Germans like Germans like perfection, and perfect the ideas of other people if they consider them ineffective :mrgreen:
Like the Zyklon B with the very same gas that one American Inventor interned to use in "humanitarians" way for execution of criminals

Americans have done a lot of good for the whole of humanity, but there are also things that America should be ashamed of.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 8:13 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:

They would be massive civil crimes, given that they didn't occur during a state of war and were largely committed by civilians without direction from any state. War is as important to the term war crime as crime is.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 8:44 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:

They would be massive civil crimes, given that they didn't occur during a state of war and were largely committed by civilians without direction from any state. War is as important to the term war crime as crime is.

WTH do we call state violence against people within its borders? Not war crime, not terrorism, not genocide in some cases, what? I'm only mad because you have a very good point.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 9:35 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:

WTH do we call state violence against people within its borders? Not war crime, not terrorism, not genocide in some cases, what? I'm only mad because you have a very good point.

If it's of a wide enough scale genocide or democide is applicable.
Pogrom is often applicable.
If it has motives that can be defined as political (and it typically does) it can be called terrorism.
Sometimes rioting, mayhem, murder or mass murder are the only applicable terms. When police initiate the violence the term police riot is applicable.

The terms might vary depending on if the violence was guided by state actors or non-state actors. When non-state actors only deliberately target uniformed military personnel their violence is often called terrorism. When state actors knowingly use force that will result in civilian casualties somehow that's not terrorism.

The two acts you mention would largely be non-state violence though. Even if political actors had involvement they're not deep enough within the state apparatus to really apply it to those ends; often they only cause it to stand down or stand by, contributing primarily through inaction.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 9:57 am

In both race riots, white citizens looted the homes of black citizens with the protection of armed, uniformed police.

In other cases, the police released black people from custody directly to waiting mobs.

I consider that state complicity in the lynchings, etc.

I don't know how it went down in Europe, but it makes sense to expect a similar pattern.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 11:23 am

jrjones9933 wrote:
In both race riots, white citizens looted the homes of black citizens with the protection of armed, uniformed police.

In other cases, the police released black people from custody directly to waiting mobs.

I consider that state complicity in the lynchings, etc.

I don't know how it went down in Europe, but it makes sense to expect a similar pattern.

Complicit isn't the same as actively directing though. It's fair to assume the police would be locals, so it's fair to assume they'll have similar sympathies to their community. They might be sympathetic, or cowards, or waiting on further orders but if they're not receiving instructions to participate or stand down, then it's not fair to suggest the state had direct involvement.

Much of the Iraqi army stood down as ISIS invaded, but that doesn't mean the Iraqi state welcomed ISIS to take over.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 6:09 pm

pawelk1986 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Poland is right to stand up to the EU, no one can argue with the fact that there have been zero terrorist attacks in Poland and that would likely change if any significant amount of refugees were allowed to settle. Forcing the resettlement of peoples into countries where they are not wanted is not a very good idea to me, what type of effect do you think that would that have if you are genuinely worried about democracy in Poland? The EU will die because of Angela Merkel and her attempted disintegration of Europe's borders, if they had their way there would be a never ending stream of millions of new arrivals.

This is almost the same situation as the United States Government, with illegal immigrants from South America, although mostly from Mexico, though they have at least a similar culture as America / Europe.

But the Poles are most annoyed with us, that is, in general, because they do not want to generalize, so do not want to work in the Middle East, because they are supposed to receive social benefits from the host country, often higher than the nationals of the country concerned. According to them, these benefits are not financed by the hard-working taxpayer of the EU Member State in which they reside, but they are ALLAH MONEY that belong to them, because ALLAH said so, do you understand? According to MONEY FROM ALLAH,

When my countrymen leave Poland to work in another EU country, they go there to work and not to feed on the social system, at least most of them

I have Asperger's Syndrome as well as almost all users of this forum.

It was very hard for me to find a job and finally got a job at AmRest, the operator of the KFC network in Poland and the EU (which main European HQ is located in Wroclaw, Poland my city :mrgreen: . I washes dishes, maybe soon to be promoted and I'm going to prepare chicken in Colonel Sanders famous 11 herbs and spices :mrgreen:

As I wrote earlier, it was very hard for me to find a job, and I was also involved in a variety of odd jobs.

Before I got a job, I had a so-called. "Social Security benefit" given by out Polish Central Government for those who are long term unemployed, Disabled or Alcoholic but not qualify for unemployed benefit or government pension for disabled (Because Polish government for many years not treat autism as something that hinder employability :( I was not feeling well, I felt like I was not fully as a Man, my autism is not so severe,
So i'm so I was so f****d up? :(

I would also like to point out that working with immigrants from Ukraine, my country also took over a large number of refugees from Ukraine when there was a war in Donbas. I work with guys from Ukraine they are wonderful people and they come to my country LEGALLY

We here in Poland, however, we can not put up with some "goat lover" who would have gone to our or anything, middle-wealthy, not to say a poor country called Poland, and wanted their Allah Money, financed by a Polish taxpayer, after all it is a f*****g absurd!! !

When I was on social welfare, I did not say that it was "Money from JESUS" that belonged to me, but I was sad that no one would hire me because I have autism, despite my high IQ (I do not have 140 IQ) but anyway I have quite high anyway, so as not to be falsely modest :mrgreen:

Although I suspect my job finding problem was that I had epilepsy in my childhood when I was having fun with my older cousin, even though I have not had seizures for 20 years, I suspect many workers are afraid of employing people who had epilepsy even if it's . AmRest employs quite large numbers people with a disability certificate.

My luck with my disability certificate is due to Asperger's Syndrome, not my epilepsy, even my doctor refused the pension when I showed him my medical history, my mom, today dead, thought I would have a better chance of The disability pension as I will show that I had epilepsy in the past, but I did not get it.

Recently when I went through medical examinations at a medical doctor's office, I told her this doctor that I have Asperger's Syndrome, I also reported on my insulinopathy, and seasonal depression, acute pollen allergy, but I did not mention that I had epilepsy in the past, doctors did not were fair to me that I did not have to be fair to them :D

I got my occupational medicals, and i now i can work for minimum wage in Polish branch of KFC, i'm so f*****g happy :mrgreen:

And here is the difference, I am a slightly autistic person and I am quite healthy also in the opinion of this institution ZUS "(polish) Zakład Ubezpieczń Społecznych that is in charge on granting , and want to work, and some are fully healthy and want to get their "money from Allah" :mrgreen:

But what do you think about that i said before?

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 9:06 pm

Have you checked if Muslim immigrants and refugees claim benefits unfairly? People say similar things here, but can never provide numbers to prove their claims. What you're saying sounds like a common smear against immigrants throughout history, so make sure you don't repeat bad information.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2021, 4:58 am

pawelk1986 wrote:
If you interested in Poland and our politics what do think about Jarosław Kaczyński, he is Chairman of Law & Justice (PiS)

Many people compare go to this guy :mrgreen:

and what do you thin about that :mrgreen:

Officially necroposting my old thread :mrgreen: , what do you think about Poland, Jarosław Kaczyński and Law and Justice(PiS(srly that it's their Polish acronym :D )) party?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2021, 5:36 am

I'm more interested in Polish female tennis players :wink:

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

23 Feb 2021, 8:33 am

pawelk1986 wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
If you interested in Poland and our politics what do think about Jarosław Kaczyński, he is Chairman of Law & Justice (PiS)

Officially necroposting my old thread :mrgreen: , what do you think about Poland, Jarosław Kaczyński and Law and Justice(PiS(srly that it's their Polish acronym :D )) party?

***** *** ;)

More seriously - Communism 2.0, Clerical Edition.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2021, 6:44 pm

magz wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:

***** *** ;)

More seriously - Communism 2.0, Clerical Edition.

Chancellor Yaro has written a thesis about Christian morality within Socjalistic countries and central planning government and Marxism-Leninism :D

It was once the movie V for Vendetta, many Poles joke what if Plot was not in the UK but in Poland instead