Legislation To Force Trump To “Act Like A President”

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 10:26 pm

I usually like The Ring of Fire, but I totally disagree with this new legislation.

In my opinion, Donald Trump's childish behavior is just part of the tide of history.

This bill was likely written up by corporate "liberals". Corporate Democrats hate Trump's immature vulgarity because they have no way of countering it. That's why Trump won. Clinton could not counter his strategy.

In order to counter his strategy, the radical left should say "Hey everyone! You like populism? Get ready to see what REAL populism looks like! Trump is a bourgeoisie snob compared to us!"

If the corporate Democrats have their way, Trump's vulgarity will be silenced ... and we will go back to the pre-Trump era. I don't really consider that to be a good thing. Most of the presidents before Trump had a snotty sort of personality. They lacked a populist edge. Trump's use of populist language is a good thing. Trump doesn't back up his populist language with populist policy decisions. That's his problem.

We, the left, need to accept that Trump has permanently changed how the game is played. The doors of vulgarity are open, and we need to beat Trump at his own twisted game. We should stop telling Average Joe to feel sorry for other people. Instead, we should tell Average Joe to seize what he rightfully deserves ... and then laugh at the people who think that he is being too harsh.

In other words, Trump is killing mainstream PC liberalism, but in doing so he has given the radical left an opening. Don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Jonah Goldberg was right when he said that "Trump's vulgarity is not conservative." It isn't. The radical left was big on vulgarity long before Trump began to use it.

Let's put Trump's machismo to the test. Show no mercy comrades. :twisted:

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/