Page 6 of 8 [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 3:19 pm

What matters is what you can do despite (or because) of your autism.

You are not "doomed." It's a fact that many people with autism succeed despite it, or because of it,

ScarletIbis
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Aug 2017, 7:49 am

Total-193.0
Language-18.0
Social Relatedness-91.0
Sensory/motor-48.0
Circumscribed Interests-36.0

Personally I believe this test is inaccurate because it assumes you remember how you behave when you where younger and it doesn't compensate for the fact that thing are sometimes true not true and never true. It should have a somewhat or sometimes answer because if someone is very literal then they will be confused as to put true or never true.

Feel free to message me if you want

Please understand that everything I write should be read with a grain of salt because I frequently adjust my views based on new information (just read a description of INTP that should explain better than I)

sun.flower
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Aug 2017, 2:12 pm

13/76/47/28.
"scores with a yellow background are above threshold" (all were)

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 4:54 pm

sun.flower wrote:
13/76/47/28.
"scores with a yellow background are above threshold" (all were)

Nice :D ! Thank you for taking the test. Does that score seem accurate for you?

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 4:57 pm

ScarletIbis wrote:
Total-193.0
Language-18.0
Social Relatedness-91.0
Sensory/motor-48.0
Circumscribed Interests-36.0

Personally I believe this test is inaccurate because it assumes you remember how you behave when you where younger and it doesn't compensate for the fact that thing are sometimes true not true and never true. It should have a somewhat or sometimes answer because if someone is very literal then they will be confused as to put true or never true.

I get what you mean. I don't believe it is completely inaccurate, but I think that they should have a "sometimes" or "slightly" answer as well. Sometimes I try and take the test as if it were in that format, but I'm not sure if it works. Thank you for taking the test, though :D !

I'd also like to ask about your music LOL.

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

ScarletIbis
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Aug 2017, 7:27 am

StampySquiddyFan wrote:

:lol: The reason that is my signature is because music is one of my 'special interests' and if I were to really answer you, be aware that the novel I would probably come up with would probably overload the website! JK LoL but if you want the whole cheese let me know. Here is my short answer though, if you want it look at my 'collection' on Spotify then my username is felinepearls. You don't have to listen to but you could easily see how much time I spend on it.

Please understand that everything I write should be read with a grain of salt because I frequently adjust my views based on new information (just read a description of INTP that should explain better than I)

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 2:57 pm

ScarletIbis wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

:lol: The reason that is my signature is because music is one of my 'special interests' and if I were to really answer you, be aware that the novel I would probably come up with would probably overload the website! JK LoL but if you want the whole cheese let me know. Here is my short answer though, if you want it look at my 'collection' on Spotify then my username is felinepearls. You don't have to listen to but you could easily see how much time I spend on it.

Lol I should put ask about AGT if you dare as my signature. If you want to talk about it, then this is the place. Even if nobody listens or cares (that's generally how my own monologues go :D ). I'll check out your Spotify account, but feel free to talk about anything you want! :D

ScarletIbis
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Aug 2017, 4:47 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
ScarletIbis wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Lol I should put ask about AGT if you dare as my signature. If you want to talk about it, then this is the place. Even if nobody listens or cares (that's generally how my own monologues go :D ). I'll check out your Spotify account, but feel free to talk about anything you want! :D

I would mess up my thumbs from all the typing LOL :lol:

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 4:51 pm

ScarletIbis wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
ScarletIbis wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

I would mess up my thumbs from all the typing LOL :lol:

I've already done that :lol: . My wrists are doing better, but at one point they were aching from all my typing here :D !

Voxish
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Aug 2017, 7:33 pm

My total was 158. (everything was yellow)

I found it really difficult to answer some of the questions, I really was not sure of some the questions but tried to be as honest as I could be, I did not find that easy to be honest. I might take it again.

BBC: Radio 4

Voxish
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Aug 2017, 5:12 am

I did it again this morning and was really critical this time, but I still struggled to answer some of the questions. Anyway here goes.

Test taken by you on 16 August 2017

Total score 150
Language 13.0
Social relatedness 84.0
Sensory/motor 20.00
Circumscribed interests 33.0

BBC: Radio 4

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2017, 7:07 am

Voxish wrote:
I did it again this morning and was really critical this time, but I still struggled to answer some of the questions. Anyway here goes.

Test taken by you on 16 August 2017

Total score 150
Language 13.0
Social relatedness 84.0
Sensory/motor 20.00
Circumscribed interests 33.0

Nice :D . Which questions did you struggle to answer, if I may ask?

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 3:10 pm

So out of interest, I took this quiz again but discarded all answers that fell under "only before the age of 16" to see how much of a difference it would make.

Total score (original): 123 (first time 137) (yellow)

Total score (with discarded answers): 110 (yellow)

Language: 3 (so it actually scores below threshold if I discard my "only before 16" answers, interesting).

Relatedness: 39 (yellow)

Sensory/motor: 39 (yellow)

Interests: 29 (yellow)

...Don't judge me, I'm very bored. :D

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 8:54 pm

Lost_dragon wrote:
So out of interest, I took this quiz again but discarded all answers that fell under "only before the age of 16" to see how much of a difference it would make.

Language: 3 (so it actually scores below threshold if I discard my "only before 16" answers, interesting).

I promise I'm not judging- I've taken that test almost 50 times by now 8O .

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 3:54 am

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Lost_dragon wrote:

Haha, you're a bit like I am with Pottermore quizzes. :D

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 10:41 am

Lost_dragon wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Lost_dragon wrote:

Haha, you're a bit like I am with Pottermore quizzes. :D

Yeah- I can easily take that test a billion times :D .