Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Nov 2017, 4:34 pm

Total score: 222

Language: 21
Social relatedness: 104
Sensory/motor: 60
Circumscribed interests: 37

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense --Dune, Frank Herbert

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2017, 5:25 pm

moarjin
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Nov 2017, 3:36 pm

Total score: 186

Language: 13
Social relatedness: 99
Sensory/motor: 37
Circumscribed interests: 37

NT: 54
RAADS-R: 186

Lumi
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2017, 10:06 pm

Language: 17
Social relatedness: 81
Motor: 35
Interests: 15

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2017, 10:22 am

The main grievance I have with this test is the "I can't tell when others are flirting with me" question. If you were truly clueless to flirting, how would you know? It's like a question I saw on a quiz that said "Are a compulsive liar? Yes or no?" a compulsive liar might be tempted to put no to that question since they are compelled to lie...

Personally, people don't tend to subtly flirt with me- when they flirt it's often overtly, the kind that you can't miss even if you tried. Although, someone once said to me "if someone were to flirt with you they'd have to be quite direct, and not subtle", and not long after they started flirting with me in a not so subtle way and yeah... I should've predicted that.

Nobody truly flirted with me under 16, but when I turned 16- yeah I got hit on a bit, but it was in no way subtle, many just cut to the chase and ask "Will you date me?" rather than spend their time flirting. I've had a few pickup lines directed at me as well, "Are you tired? Because you've been running through my mind all day" is a common one that I get. :lol:

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2017, 11:21 am

^I remember I had a boyfriend and was invited to a small party for the first time by my classmates in my first year at the university. I used to talk about this other guy a lot to my boyfriend that I liked very much and my boyfriend kept telling me he was flirting with me. And I was like 'no way'. So I took my boyfriend to this party to prove him wrong and that other guy that I was so close to never spoke to me again.
Another scenario is about another classmate who I spent a lot of time with and thought we were really good friends. He send me an email later telling that he loved me. So yeah you get to know it even if you missed their signals at first.

My total score is 201.0

Language: 21.0
Social Relatedness: 88.0
Sensory/Motor: 55.0
Circumscribed interests: 37.0

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2017, 12:00 pm

komamanga wrote:
^I remember I had a boyfriend and was invited to a small party for the first time by my classmates in my first year at the university. I used to talk about this other guy a lot to my boyfriend that I liked very much and my boyfriend kept telling me he was flirting with me. And I was like 'no way'. So I took my boyfriend to this party to prove him wrong and that other guy that I was so close to never spoke to me again.
Another scenario is about another classmate who I spent a lot of time with and thought we were really good friends. He send me an email later telling that he loved me. So yeah you get to know it even if you missed their signals at first.

My total score is 201.0

Language: 21.0
Social Relatedness: 88.0
Sensory/Motor: 55.0
Circumscribed interests: 37.0

That's true.

Lost_dragon wrote:
Lost_dragon wrote:
Would it be weird if I took this quiz from the perspective of my fictional characters in a story I'm making? Hmm...I should really stop procrastinating. :x

kraftiekortie wrote:
I find that would be a fun thing to do. And creative, too.

Well, I took it for my villain character, and she got:

70 (yellow)

Language- 3

Social relatedness: 45 (yellow)

Sensory/motor: 3

Interests: 19 (yellow).

As for my main character, they got:

85 (yellow)

Language: 10 (yellow)

Social relatedness: 27

Sensory/motor: 30 (yellow)

Interests: 18 (yellow)

Hmm...now I wonder if any of my characters would score below the total threshold on this quiz, I might try it with a few of my other characters later.

Well, since I have time I'll take the test for four more characters and then I'll leave it at that.

Turns out I do have a character that scores below the threshold on this quiz.

Male supporting character:

Total score:48

Language: 3

Social relatedness: 22

Sensory/ Motor: 14

Interests: 9

Whilst in comparison...

Female supporting character:

Total score: 148 (yellow)

Language: 11(yellow)

Social relatedness: 58 (yellow)

Sensory/Motor: 43 (yellow)

Interests: 36 (yellow)

Protagonist (who is a different character to my main character, yes they can be separate) A good example of this would be Sherlock (the titular main character) and Watson (protagonist and narrator). They (like my male supporting character) also scored below the threshold on this quiz. Albeit less so.

Total score: 60

Language: 4 (yellow)

Social relatedness:32 (yellow)

Sensory/Motor: 4

Interests: 20 (yellow)

And finally, the love interest for my female supporting character:

Total: 112 (yellow)

Language: 5 (yellow)

Social relatedness: 62 (yellow)

Sensory/ Motor: 13

Interests: 32 (yellow)

That's all folks. :)