Should I Date a Woman with Wings?

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

will@rd
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 6:40 pm

Not that I've ever actually met one, or anything. But it seems like kind of a cool idea, y'know? I mean, flying - kewl.

Of course, fantasy is always better than reality, and in actual fact, it might be kind of gross to get intimate with someone who had these bony growths sticking out of their shoulders, or whatever. Not to mention you could wake up with a mouthful of feathers or something. :silent:

And if they were gossamer or satin, like dragonfly or even butterfly wings, you might accidentally put your hand through one of them, and then what? Could a doctor even fix that? 8O I mean, even a vet isn't really trained for entomology, so, it could just be a permanent disfigurement, and it would be all my fault. :cry:

Of course if you avoid dating someone for their differences, then that would just make you an out-and-out Specist Bigot.

On the other hand, finding someone attractive just because you have a desire to ride them is no better. Even thinking about it probably makes us pigs. Not that there's anything wrong with pigs. :pig: Especially FLYING pigs, which are extremely rare.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 6:59 pm

I have no idea what this post was about, sorry. Did you get my PM?

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

Keladry
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 8:51 pm

If you meet a women with wings, then yes, you should date her. She would be unique! I don't recommend dating the flying pig though...might be a little awkward ;)

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 9:19 pm

I do admit that this chick did kinda turn me on!

https://youtu.be/BZIR2R5j88E

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 9:49 pm

You folks are forgetting Mermaids!

Man-o-Man.....if you can date a Mermaid, you've got it "made in the shade."

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 12:30 am

Fairies and mermaids are usually stunningly beautiful, so I can understand guys wanting to date them. But fairies can be quite mischievous pranksters and mermaids can be very snooty and contrary to The Little Mermaid they would never fall in love with a human, not even a prince, because they can't be bothered with someone who doesn't have a fishy tail or a siren singing voice.

Wait, why am I talking about fairies and mermaids as if they're real? Maybe because I've read plenty of books and seen a few movies own quite a few dolls of them and sort of done my research on folklore?

I have some fairy wings I bought for Halloween, and they can make just sitting in a chair awkward. :lol:

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 9:15 am

..." What, Linda McCartney got reincarnated already? " :lol: was my answer to this! :) :wink: 8) :heart: :mrgreen:

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

will@rd
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 2:15 pm

The shingle for my new pub: The Sneezing Fairy

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 2:24 pm

I was thinking you meant hot wings.lol
As for the other kind,things that fly tend to poop on those below.I'd go with the hot wings.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 2:45 pm

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 7:18 pm

...Is there a female version of Angel from the X-Men? Moving over to DC now :) , the thing about mermaids is that they're always shown with, as far their human parts go, no...uh...um, " down there " parts, even clothed ~ Think Lori Lemaris from Superman or Aquaman's wife (Who went insane when their baby died, - Okay, she had a child, obviously and tried to kill him, at least in the old continuity ~ Okay, obviously she was shown as having a child :| ...........)Mera 8O !

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 7:28 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...Is there a female version of Angel from the X-Men? Moving over to DC now :) , the thing about mermaids is that they're always shown with, as far their human parts go, no...uh...um, " down there " parts, even clothed ~ Think Lori Lemaris from Superman or Aquaman's wife (Who went insane when their baby died, - Okay, she had a child, obviously and tried to kill him, at least in the old continuity ~ Okay, obviously she was shown as having a child :| ...........)Mera 8O !

Yeah. The commonly pictured mermaid of the single tail variety lacks the below waist anatomy necessary to consummate any love affair with a human sailor.

However the less common two tailed mermaid is quite the opposite. And some folks are quite critical of Starbucks Coffee for using a two tailed mermaid in a rather raunchy and suggestive pose as their trademark.

MrBear
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Aug 2017, 9:52 pm

Wings would certainly make such a relationship interesting I'd bet. There are a variety of winged characters in works of fiction who could be called attractive.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 10:04 pm

Boris Vallejo. Some of his paintings are NSFW.