Transgender Day Camp Among First To Include 4-Year-Old Kids

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 2:19 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/wireStory/transgender-day-camp-include-year-olds-49072690

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 4:09 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:

A lot of alt-righters are going to get really pissed over this. I can't wait to see their self-righteous tears.

Transgenderism starts in the womb. This whole "controversy" regarding transgendered kids is just reactionary opposition to modern neuroscience.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 10:39 pm

Here in Australia there's been a push by conservatives to close down anti-bullying programs against transgender and gay students. Seems they would rather LBGT students commit suicide than have their little darlings exposed to different ways of thinking

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2017, 4:00 am

Sure get 4 year olds contemplating a long list of sexual orientations and genders to choose from. Next will probably be a push to get kids to engage in relations with each other.
And the more LGBTIQCAPGNGFNBA it is the better.

Last edited by EzraS on 08 Aug 2017, 6:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2017, 4:30 am

This is so cool.

Like, X-men.

Individually, they would be exterminated.

Together, they will find their gifts.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2017, 8:16 am

[

EzraS wrote:
Sure get 4 year olds contemplating a long list of sexual orientations and genders to choose from. Next will probably be a push to get kids to engage in relations with each other.

This is probably a straw man.

I'll admit that gender is not my area of expertise. When I read about political issues, I generally focus on corporate corruption. Oftentimes, I don't really know what the feminist/LGBT+ movement is doing since I don't really care that much.

That being said, I'm pretty sure that the left isn't trying to make kids contemplate the long list of sexual orientations. Aren't they just offering emotional support to children who feel trapped in the wrong body?

Any transgendered individual will tell you that these feelings begin in childhood.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2017, 8:31 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
EzraS wrote:

This is probably a straw man.

I'll admit that gender is not my area of expertise. When I read about political issues, I generally focus on corporate corruption. Oftentimes, I don't really know what the feminist/LGBT+ movement is doing since I don't really care that much.

That being said, I'm pretty sure that the left isn't trying to make kids contemplate the long list of sexual orientations. Aren't they just offering emotional support to children who feel trapped in the wrong body?

Any transgendered individual will tell you that these feelings begin in childhood.

The thing with this is it has snowballed out of control. Kids are being taught there are 50 to 70 different genders. Along with a plathora of sexual orientations. And this has all now been brought down to teaching it to four year olds. The sexualization of kids just keeps advancing a little bit at a time while sexuality and gender identity becomes more and more convoluted. Only question is, what's next and then next after that?

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2017, 9:02 am

EzraS wrote:
The thing with this is it has snowballed out of control. Kids are being taught there are 50 to 70 different genders. Along with a plathora of sexual orientations. And this has all now been brought down to teaching it to four year olds.

Really?

Aren't we just teaching kids to be themselves?

Quote:
[The sexualization of kids just keeps advancing a little bit at a time while sexuality and gender identity becomes more and more convoluted. Only question is, what's next and then next after that?

You are using rather shocking language. This isn't helping the discussion.

"Sexualisation of children?" I don't think that the left is advocating child sexual abuse.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2017, 11:07 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
EzraS wrote:
The thing with this is it has snowballed out of control. Kids are being taught there are 50 to 70 different genders. Along with a plathora of sexual orientations. And this has all now been brought down to teaching it to four year olds.

Really?

Aren't we just teaching kids to be themselves?

What kid is going to decide they're any of umpteen supposed genders on their own? There are such a things as making suggestions and influencing and fostering decisions.

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Quote:
[The sexualization of kids just keeps advancing a little bit at a time while sexuality and gender identity becomes more and more convoluted. Only question is, what's next and then next after that?

You are using rather shocking language. This isn't helping the discussion.

"Sexualisation of children?" I don't think that the left is advocating child sexual abuse.

Maybe the wrong term, but I don't know what else to call introducing long lists of supposed genders and orientations to young kids.

What I think is the left's eagerness to support one thing after another is being taken advantage of.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2017, 11:37 am

EzraS wrote:
What I think is the left's eagerness to support one thing after another is being taken advantage of.

You're acting as though most "leftists" are utopian world-builders like Vladimir Lenin.

In reality, the vast majority of leftists are just following their own self-interest. Similarly, most people on the right are following their own perceived self-interest.

Leftists aren't making up new genders just to gross people out. Some people just don't feel male or female. That's all.

If a kid feels male, he will naturally choose to be male and reject other labels. You don't need to worry about kids being "indoctrinated" ... whatever that means.

Kids are stupid, but they aren't that stupid.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2017, 10:11 pm

Left: "There is no need for concern, people are just being ignorant, phobic and paranoid".

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2017, 10:22 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
A lot of alt-righters are going to get really pissed over this. I can't wait to see their self-righteous tears.

Transgenderism starts in the womb. This whole "controversy" regarding transgendered kids is just reactionary opposition to modern neuroscience.

I'm no alt righter, but although transgenderism technically starts before birth there is no reliable way to diagnose it in 4 year olds. When I was that age I thought that girls were icky and once asked my mom if I could marry a boy instead, but well over a decade later I can tell you that I am definitely not gay. We can't let people that young make such major life decisions because their judgement cannot be trusted.

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

MushroomPrincess
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Aug 2017, 9:18 pm

EzraS wrote:
get 4 year olds contemplating a long list of sexual orientations and genders to choose from.

Being transgender isn't a choice.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 10:34 pm

EzraS wrote:
Left: "There is no need for concern, people are just being ignorant, phobic and paranoid".

Right: Lets continue bashing gays and transgender (not a great alternative Ezra)