Page 60 of 62 [ 980 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2017, 9:50 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Britte wrote:
I'm here, currently, as I am going through a hardship that I have wanted to ask for support with. I had tried to acquire some, here, the other night, however, no one was around talk to, thus I deleted my post. I rarely ask for support, and I am usually the supporter, myself, as it feels incredibly, uncomfortable to me to ask.

We are all here for you, Britte! Believe me, I ask for so much support here and rarely give anything back, so it would actually make me feel so much better to help somebody else for a change! I would be very open to talk to you about the hardship you are going through. It is perfectly okay to ask for support, after all, this is the thread for support! Hugs!

Thank you so much, Stampy. If you are off to sleep, please do go, and I can return here, tomorrow, as it is getting late, I just realized. Also, I just noticed that there is a reply I wish to make to TheAP. Simply wanting to be of support to me, is helping me, very much. Thank you and I shall return.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2017, 9:56 pm

Britte wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Britte wrote:
I'm here, currently, as I am going through a hardship that I have wanted to ask for support with. I had tried to acquire some, here, the other night, however, no one was around talk to, thus I deleted my post. I rarely ask for support, and I am usually the supporter, myself, as it feels incredibly, uncomfortable to me to ask.

We are all here for you, Britte! Believe me, I ask for so much support here and rarely give anything back, so it would actually make me feel so much better to help somebody else for a change! I would be very open to talk to you about the hardship you are going through. It is perfectly okay to ask for support, after all, this is the thread for support! Hugs!

Thank you so much, Stampy. If you are off to sleep, please do go, and I can return here, tomorrow, as it is getting late, I just realized. Also, I just noticed that there is a reply I wish to make to TheAP. Simply wanting to be of support to me, is helping me, very much. Thank you and I shall return.

If you need me here now, I can definitely stay! If you want to talk tomorrow, I am always here! Thank you so much! I really enjoy helping others.

Oh yeah, I also have Health class and clubs tomorrow at school! I love those classes! I will return here after school, and feel free to post whenever you want! Have a great day :mrgreen: !

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2017, 10:03 pm

Thank you, again! Enjoy your classes, SSF! What clubs do you belong to, if you don't mind me asking? I am feeling better, now, and would rather just be distracted, I think, and, simply speaking with you is already helping me in this way. Thank you so much!

Last edited by Britte on 26 Nov 2017, 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2017, 10:06 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:

You always give back, with your support, Stampy! You are one of the most giving people, that I have ever come to know, in fact! Hugs back to you, SSF.

And, I apologize, as I hadn't realized you replied to my last message I had left (on Thanksgiving), or, would have responded to you. I will try to reply, tomorrow.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2017, 4:51 pm

Britte wrote:
Thank you, again! Enjoy your classes, SSF! What clubs do you belong to, if you don't mind me asking? I am feeling better, now, and would rather just be distracted, I think, and, simply speaking with you is already helping me in this way. Thank you so much!

Thank you! I just got home from school, and the classes were really fun! I currently belong to the Film Irony club, where we watch the Twilight Zone old films. It is really fun, and it is run by my 7th grade social studies teacher, who is amazing!

That’s great that you are feeling better :mrgreen: ! Distraction really helps me too, and if you ever feel not so good again, I am always here!

In Health this year we are mainly learning ways to take care of ourselves and reduce stress, and there are a lot of life lessons we learn each class. It is really fun to learn about though, even if it isn’t as fun as what we learned last year (last year we learned about systems of the body, like the skeletal, muscular, and nervous system).

Sorry for the long post! It’s okay, you don’t have to reply to my Thanksgiving post! I don’t think I really mentioned much anyway. Thank you so much; what you said means a lot to me. I will talk to you soon! :mrgreen:

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2017, 8:30 pm

Hi Stampy, I hope you had a very good day! I wanted to quickly let you know, that I am waiting until I finish working, to read and reply to your posts, as I want to give them my full attention/not rush through them. Many thanks for your replies. ~Britte

edit. I will have to read/write, tomorrow, as I am extremely tired, which I hadn't expected when I wrote, earlier. Thank you for your flexibility, and I look forward to returning, here!

:study:

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2017, 7:37 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Thank you! I just got home from school, and the classes were really fun! I currently belong to the Film Irony club, where we watch the Twilight Zone old films. It is really fun, and it is run by my 7th grade social studies teacher, who is amazing!

That’s great that you are feeling better :mrgreen: ! Distraction really helps me too, and if you ever feel not so good again, I am always here!

In Health this year we are mainly learning ways to take care of ourselves and reduce stress, and there are a lot of life lessons we learn each class. It is really fun to learn about though, even if it isn’t as fun as what we learned last year (last year we learned about systems of the body, like the skeletal, muscular, and nervous system).

Sorry for the long post! It’s okay, you don’t have to reply to my Thanksgiving post! I don’t think I really mentioned much anyway. Thank you so much; what you said means a lot to me. I will talk to you soon! :mrgreen:

Hi, I just returned from work, myself. I’m glad you have some fun classes at school. The Film Irony club sounds like it would be interesting and like a lot fun.

Thank you. Indeed, distraction can be helpful. With regard to the hardship, I had been working with someone who caused trouble for various other work associates. I had never had a conflict with her, but, last week she tried to start a problem with me. I didn’t engage with her, as I generally try to stay away from trouble, but she wouldnt let up, so I got upset, however I took it up with my manager. Yesterday, he met with both of us and it turns out she had been starting trouble with almost everyone in our office, so, needless to say, she was fired, yesterday. Today, I realized how much she effected our work environment, as the atmosphere was so peaceful, today. Thank you for wanting to talk to me about it! :mrgreen:

Your health class sounds great. Learning various ways to reduce stress is so important. I know with regard to myself, if I find myself in a stressful situation at work, I often, cannot simply leave, so I will either go into the back room where there is silence, or outside in the courtyard and do guided meditations I have saved on my laptop, or simply concentrate on my breathing, listen to music, or write to a friend, or, sometimes, I come here and play the word games, as I find the repetitiveness and light social engaging to be relaxing. For long term stress relief, I swim and I have started doing yoga, again, after a long hiatus from it. What are some of the ways you have been learning to relieve stress? I enjoy learning about the human body. Although, I particularly like learning about the biological, physiological and psychological workings of the human mind.

You dont ever have to be sorry for a long post. I appreciate them. I know you said there is nothing to respond to in your last message, however, I’m sure when I read it, I will want to respond.

You are welcome, SSF. Thank you, too! :mrgreen:

Last edited by Britte on 28 Nov 2017, 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2017, 7:56 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Britte wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
I like your view on holidays! I also enjoy spending time with family and making great memories, even though I enjoy some of the food as well :mrgreen: ! Walking on the beach when it is cold must be amazing. I love the beach, and like you, I love the cold weather! Autumn and Winter are also my favorite seasons, especially Winter.

I don’t mind if you abbreviate Thanksgiving as TG at all!

It is not rude at all! I understand, and we just like different foods on TG. I love Italian food! What is your favorite sauce on pasta? Don’t worry, my brother doesn’t like turkey either! :mrgreen:

That sounds delicious! I bet you are a great baker! I also enjoy baking, and we are baking a chocolate chip pumpkin bread and brownies today, I believe. Next year, when I go to high school, I am able to go to a local community college some days to learn how to cook and bake more! I like the chef as well :chef: !

I love playing computer games and other video games on TG with my siblings! That is kind of a long standing tradition. I am now watching Thanksgiving parades and there is a lovely band playing Christmas songs on right now! I also love the weather around TG, and Santa just came by on the parade!! :mrgreen: !

I eat many things on Thanksgiving, but one of my favorite things to eat is this fruit salad thing that my mom makes!

Thank you! I hope you also have a great day with your family! See you soon! :mrgreen: :flower: :flower: :geek: :geek: :cherry: :cherry: :study: :study:

Well, we have Autumn and Winter in common, then. : )

Thank you for letting me know you don't mind if I abbreviate. Indeed, we simply like different foods. I forgot you had already mentioned that your brother doesn't like turkey, either, so, I'm not the only one, then. My 2 favorite sauces to eat, are arabiata, which is a spicy marinara, and, checca, which is tomato, basil, garlic and olive oil. I like to make a marinara sauce with an a variety of vegetables in it. I have made bolognaise sauce, on one occasion, which is tomato sauce with meat. Perhaps, you are familiar with them and did not need descriptions. I wasn't sure.

How nice that you were baking, today. Did you wind up making the chocolate chip pumpkin bread and/or brownies? That's wonderful that you will get to take baking and cooking at the community college, next year. If you don't already know, you are really going to enjoy it.

Thank you for sharing what you like to do and eat, on Thanksgiving, and what you were doing, prior to writing. I hope you've been enjoying your day! Hope to see you, later, or perhaps, tomorrow. I'm spending the night at my sister's house and we will be spending the day together, tomorrow. I'm a bit wiped out. I think, perhaps, as I did not get any sleep last night, and it is catching up with me.

Talk to you, soon, Stampy! :mrgreen:
:flower: :flower: :geek: :geek: :cherry: :cherry: :study: :study:

Hi again! :mrgreen:

Those sauces sound delicious! I am not familiar with checca or arabiata, but I am familiar with bolognaise! Checca sounds especially good to me! My sister, also, does not care for turkey unless there is ketchup on it.

We did not end up making the chocolate chip pumpkin bread, but we made the brownies! They were pretty good! I can't wait to go on the field trip this year so I can see what I'll be doing at the community college! I hope your TG and baking went well also!

No problem! Thank you for sharing all about why you enjoy TG and baking and the sauces! I really enjoyed my day, and I hope you did as well! I also was wiped out last night, and I slept very late this morning. I hope you had a great time at your sister's house!

Talk to you soon! :mrgreen:

That will be nice to take a field trip to the community college. Indeed, it will be nice to see what you will be doing, and another plus, it will prepare you for what you can expect, as opposed to haiving to anticipate what it will be like, or, experience anxiety.

Thank you. Our TG baking went well, too. We made a blackberry pie, an apple cake and chocolate chip cookies.

I’m glad you enjoyed your day! Thank you. It was a wonderful day. I woulnd up staying for almost the entire weekend.

I’m off to do some shopping. It was nice to talk to you! Hope to see you, soon! :mrgreen:

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 8:16 pm

Hi everyone,

Just checking in. I've been a bit obsessive in my thoughts but I haven't been performing my rituals too much. Thinking of everyone.

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2017, 4:15 am

Yesterday my doctor changed my medication to prozac and abilify. Apparently my previous drugs were not helping enough anymore. Also they caused me to gain weight (10+ kg). To have a smooth transition I took half the amount of my previous medication yesterday and had a bad meltdown in public yay.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2017, 5:43 am

Sorry to here about your meltdown , I hope the new meds send you in a better direction. Prozac has made quite an impact on my mind but it's also made me a little numb to the world.

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2017, 5:59 am

Thanks a lot SaveFerris.
Yesterday was a horrible day, but I'm better today.
I'm generally numb to the world so I don't really care about this. I hope it will do more good than escitalopram because I really got used to that one a lot.
Also another thing is that I got the liquid form of prozac which is hell for me because it tastes so horrible :D Hopefully he will change it into tablets in my next visit next week.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2017, 6:14 am

komamanga wrote:
Thanks a lot SaveFerris.
Yesterday was a horrible day, but I'm better today.
I'm generally numb to the world so I don't really care about this. I hope it will do more good than escitalopram because I really got used to that one a lot.
Also another thing is that I got the liquid form of prozac which is hell for me because it tastes so horrible :D Hopefully he will change it into tablets in my next visit next week.

My fingers are crossed for you :) Have you tried pinching your nostrils shut when you take the prozac , it might take away some of the bad taste.

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2017, 6:26 am

Heh, my mom said the same thing when I got ill as a kid and needed to take liquid medicine. I don't remember if it worked at all but will try it the next dose!

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2017, 5:11 am

komamanga wrote:
Yesterday my doctor changed my medication to prozac and abilify. Apparently my previous drugs were not helping enough anymore. Also they caused me to gain weight (10+ kg). To have a smooth transition I took half the amount of my previous medication yesterday and had a bad meltdown in public yay.

I hope the new med works.

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2017, 5:28 am

Butterfly88 wrote:
komamanga wrote:

I hope the new med works.

Thanks! I'm not sure if they do, I haven't been feeling well since the change but I'm on the lowest dose so maybe we will just need to adjust the dosage as I used my previous antidepressant in the maximum dose.