FOUR AUTISTIC ACTORS IN A SHOW ON THE EDINBURGH FESTIVAL.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

HoxtonPaul
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Aug 2017, 3:53 pm

The Stealth Aspies show has completed three of its nine days on the Edinburgh Festival Fringe.

The cast are all diagnosed autistics. Sarah Saeed, Hannah Yahya, Alain English and Paul Wady perform, with another Aspie, Jason Why supporting us. We all have a great time sharing the same flat too.

The show was written from survey responses you can find @StealthAspies on Twitter and on paulwady.com. You can find all the information and images about the show there too.

Great feedback and responses to the show so far.

I did my solo show, which converts audiences to autism Guerilla Aspies from the 3-10th beforehand in the same booking slot, 1pm in the Bar 50 venue. I am back on my own 20-27th August.

THIS SHOW IS UNIQUE IN HISTORY AS FAR AS WE KNOW. IT IS NOT COMEDY LIKE ASPERGERS ARE US. NEITHER IS IT ANYTHING TO DO WITH BEING DISABLED. These are accounts of our lives as ordinary people who are autistic.

Thanks, Paul.

Voxish
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Aug 2017, 5:22 pm

Excellent, I do trust you have a copy of the show ready to up-load on to youtube, loads of us can't make in North of the border :roll:

BBC: Radio 4

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 6:53 pm

Great example for other autistics.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman