Trump is already making 2020 campaign ads.

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 6:52 pm

We (the radical left) need to come up with a clever response to this.

Trump is doubtlessly going to talk about the "liberal media". We should turn his words around and talk about the corporate media.

We should also take his "obstructionist Democrats" rhetoric and spin it around. We'll talk about the times when the Democrat elites obstructed Bernie Sanders.

Show no mercy comrades. :salut:

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 7:52 pm

The left can't beat the extreme right on propaganda, it just can't.

Some manifestation happened today in Quebec, a minority of those opposing the extreme right have been violent while the extreme right has been peacefully protesting, they won on propaganda like they always do. :(
I
n Charlottesville it was the extreme right that committed the worst violence when one of their members killed peoples with a car, yet this is the Antifa that is now seen as the "bad guys" and could even be classified as a terrorist group.
Whatever we do or don't do, this is in the advantage of the extreme right: our only hopes is the next economic crisis, that would most likely happen during Trump mandate, and the collapse the West Antarctic ice sheet, which will leave the right completely speechless as trying to explain a sudden sea rise of ten feet while they always said it wouldn't happen.
But even then they may somehow use that to their advantage because they are that good at convincing peoples that "black is white and white is black".
Just have to wait for the gas chamber now. :pale: I am completely powerless to influence politics and to prevent stupidity of other peoples to destroy me. :pale:

wowiexist
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 8:03 pm

A lot of Trump supporters are brainwashed and there is no way to change their minds. There was even a poll done in which I forget the exact number but something like 35% said that nothing he could do would possibly cause them to not support him. However in the states that got him elected such as Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania he can only afford to lose a few thousand votes. They voted for Trump because he convinced them he could get back their jobs. He will have to make progress on that or they probably won't vote for him again.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 8:15 pm

Tollorin wrote:
The left can't beat the extreme right on propaganda, it just can't.

Some manifestation happened today in Quebec, a minority of those opposing the extreme right have been violent while the extreme right has been peacefully protesting, they won on propaganda like they always do. :(
I
n Charlottesville it was the extreme right that committed the worst violence when one of their members killed peoples with a car, yet this is the Antifa that is now seen as the "bad guys" and could even be classified as a terrorist group.
Whatever we do or don't do, this is in the advantage of the extreme right: our only hopes is the next economic crisis, that would most likely happen during Trump mandate, and the collapse the West Antarctic ice sheet, which will leave the right completely speechless as trying to explain a sudden sea rise of ten feet while they always said it wouldn't happen.
But even then they may somehow use that to their advantage because they are that good at convincing peoples that "black is white and white is black".
Just have to wait for the gas chamber now. :pale: I am completely powerless to influence politics and to prevent stupidity of other peoples to destroy me. :pale:

It's still worth a shot.

Keep linking people to Chomsky. Wake up as many people as possible.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 8:24 pm

wowiexist wrote:
A lot of Trump supporters are brainwashed and there is no way to change their minds. There was even a poll done in which I forget the exact number but something like 35% said that nothing he could do would possibly cause them to not support him. However in the states that got him elected such as Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania he can only afford to lose a few thousand votes. They voted for Trump because he convinced them he could get back their jobs. He will have to make progress on that or they probably won't vote for him again.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Trump voters are too far gone. That doesn't matter.

We need to radicalize the mainstream liberals. That's our task at the moment.

Right now, there are plenty of well-intentioned liberals who know a lot about feminism and black power, but know nothing about Chomsky's philosophy. Change that. Tell mainstream liberals about the corporate media machine and the military-industrial complex.

The Democratic Party is in a severely weakened state. We shall stomp them out and replace them with ourselves - the radical left.

The Republicans are right about one thing. The Democrats have been defeated. It's time for the radical left to rise and fill the vacuum. By defeating its main enemy, the right wing has re-awakened one of its oldest foes.

The old left has risen from its long slumber. Things are gonna change around here.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 8:35 pm

Even Alex Jones thinks that we are amazing.

By the way, this post is satire. That makes it okay.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 10:40 pm

Never lose hope people! We are winning!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2017, 1:18 am

So much for him planing on resigning then. Another hope down the drain :cry:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2017, 1:51 am

EzraS wrote:
So much for him planing on resigning then. Another hope down the drain :cry:

The hope is that he'll get a boot up his ample backside from the GOP

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2017, 1:54 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Trump voters are too far gone. That doesn't matter.

We need to radicalize the mainstream liberals. That's our task at the moment.

Simpy get more people to the polling booth than last time and it will be enough. Right wingers boasting about Trump like it's a popularity contest conveniently ignore that Hilary Clinton had more primary support than Trump

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2017, 4:12 am

One day people will look back on all this and realize thay got all apoplectic flipped out hysterical over nothing. Trump will come and go like Obama and Bush and Clinton. No ww3, no gas chambers, no extra millions of Americans dying, no nazis taking over, no Russian take over. Just a mediocre presidency.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2017, 10:46 pm

EzraS wrote:
Just a mediocre presidency.

Got that right me bucko!

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2017, 11:00 pm

trump is on the verge of being the greatest president ever

the tax cuts will be huge ...

my parents , both Trump supporters are licking their chops at the thousands of dollars Trump is talking about putting in their Chistmas stocking ... Doubling of the standard deduction and a lower tax rate ... so, about a $2500 to $3500 per person stocking stuffer, thank you gift from Trump to the middle class, so a couple gets $5000 - $7000 thank you

also my dad's family were estatic that Trump told the IRS to back off from the Obamacare penalty , this was costing them $7,000 per year ... seven thousand dollars flushed down the Obamacare toliet ...

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 2:04 am

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Got that right me bucko!

So why all the obsession and hysteria over something mediocre?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 7:10 am

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Got that right me bucko!

because he has slipped through some very big cracks!!
This was actually predicted by an American academic way back in 1985 named Neil Postman in a book called "Amusing Ourselves to Death". Way before the internet age Postman predicted that information saturation through news media will make people more stupid and he thought the US public would eventually vote a populist leader based largely on their celebrity profile in the media than their qualification for the role of president. Many years later his prediction has come true.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 8:12 am

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Got that right me bucko!

because he has slipped through some very big cracks!!
This was actually predicted by an American academic way back in 1985 named Neil Postman in a book called "Amusing Ourselves to Death". Way before the internet age Postman predicted that information saturation through news media will make people more stupid and he thought the US public would eventually vote a populist leader based largely on their celebrity profile in the media than their qualification for the role of president. Many years later his prediction has come true.

That still has me asking, why all the obsession and hysteria over something mediocre?

Btw an ex movie star was the president going on his second term back in 1985, so that wasn't much of a prediction.