Measure to force the President to undergo a mental exam.

Page 9 of 9 [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 8:23 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
I believe the relationship between Wikileaks and Putin has been established.

So where is the evidence that Putin supplied Wikileaks with Clinton's emails?

Wikileaks has a relationship with Putin. Putin - and Wikileaks by extension - was helping out Trump. Not a leap in logic. Remember, the Watergate investigation had started out as educated guesses that with evidence were proven true.

Since you're saying is they are educated guesses, I suppose that would mean you are saying nothing substantial has surfaced. So after a year since the July 2016 leak, apparently it's still just anonymous CIA sources saying unnamed Russian officials were involved.

No, when there are as many coincidences occurring all at once, then it's a good guess that it's not a coincidence.

True true no argument there. Things look a bit fishy. But it's still a guess at this point. He lied about ties to Russia but the ties could end up not amounting to anything. He could say he meant not the kind of ties that would nail him. I guess idk. I don't want to try thinking like he does. Might be dangerous.

If Trump's Russian ties were so innocent, I fail to understand why he'd have to lie about it.

My guess would be because of the huge stigma that's been applied to Russia.

Even if that's all there is to it, he's doing himself no favors. Just making himself look guilty.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 8:29 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Wikileaks has a relationship with Putin. Putin - and Wikileaks by extension - was helping out Trump. Not a leap in logic. Remember, the Watergate investigation had started out as educated guesses that with evidence were proven true.

Since you're saying is they are educated guesses, I suppose that would mean you are saying nothing substantial has surfaced. So after a year since the July 2016 leak, apparently it's still just anonymous CIA sources saying unnamed Russian officials were involved.

No, when there are as many coincidences occurring all at once, then it's a good guess that it's not a coincidence.

True true no argument there. Things look a bit fishy. But it's still a guess at this point. He lied about ties to Russia but the ties could end up not amounting to anything. He could say he meant not the kind of ties that would nail him. I guess idk. I don't want to try thinking like he does. Might be dangerous.

If Trump's Russian ties were so innocent, I fail to understand why he'd have to lie about it.

Even if that's all there is to it, he's doing himself no favors. Just making himself look guilty.

I think he was damned either way.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 8:34 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

If he's innocent, he'd just have to admit his f*ck up. The American people are very forgiving.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 9:50 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

If he's innocent, he'd just have to admit his f*ck up. The American people are very forgiving.

Perhaps he will. But I think when it comes to the Stephen Colbert's, Trevor Noha's, CNN's and the likeminded, anything he says can and will be used against him. How does one effectively deal with a lynch mob that just wants to see them burn?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2017, 1:45 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Perhaps he will. But I think when it comes to the Stephen Colbert's, Trevor Noha's, CNN's and the likeminded, anything he says can and will be used against him. How does one effectively deal with a lynch mob that just wants to see them burn?

Noah, Colbert, and CNN are going after him because it's unlikely that there's an innocent explanation for his obfuscations.