Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

bobaspie2015
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Mar 2018, 4:05 pm

pawelk1986 wrote:
I wonder how you react to you own homosexual feelings if you Christian? (whoever Catholic, Orthodox or Protestant)?
I'm feel that 100% im gay i just not acting on that feeling, anyway i'm so fat that no guy or girl would provably want me xD
But i'm upset when sometime i feel sexual feeling when i see some good looking guys :-(
BTW i feel that relationship between two guys whoever sexual or not are far more simpler than those one between male and female, because woman usually want something in return :-(
And bond between males are more stronger and based on friendship.

Firstly pawelk1986 if you feel you are 100% gay, then you are in reality, 100% gay and being 100% gay is no bodies business but yours. If you want to check out guys, then do it if it is pleasing to you.
I check out guys all the time simply because I am attracted to guys.
Personally speaking, I am gay and if people don't like me as a gay guy, then that is their issue.
A greater percentage of people think that being gay means that we spend 24/7 having anal sex.
So you are as your own words say 'anyway i'm so fat that no guy or girl would provably want me xD'
What a load of rubbish thinking, the bottom line is: what is in your heart?
Further more, being Christian does not mean you follow a religion.
Jesus Christ did not follow any religion, all He did was to follow God.
This of course is very confusing to people in general.
I would be most pleased to continue this conversation.
Much love.
Bob

Aniihya
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2018, 11:04 am

I personally am a liberal quaker. Liberal quakers tend to be politically very liberal, yet still be strongly religious, because we do not take the bible literally and some quakers do not feel any value in the bible at all. But yeah, liberal quakers are okay with homosexuals and transpeople and also allow them to marry. It generally is a bit more inclusive.