Page 45 of 66 [ 1045 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 66  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2021, 8:58 am

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 12:10 pm

UN Podcast 13 - Mercury Man feat. Rainforest
https://soundcloud.com/unitednutz/un-po ... rainforest

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 3:36 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 9:05 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2021, 11:10 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2021, 12:32 pm

Rupture with Double O, Quartz & Blackeye MC - 13 December 2021
https://soundcloud.com/rinsefm/rupture131221

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2021, 8:13 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2021, 9:54 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2021, 7:28 pm

Classic 96' oldie (2003 reissue):

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2021, 8:29 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2021, 8:56 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2021, 3:56 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2022, 12:00 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2022, 8:48 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2022, 6:31 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2022, 11:47 am