Page 54 of 66 [ 1045 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 66  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2022, 8:36 pm

F---! A night of beast oldskool rollers. Love it.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2022, 10:16 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2022, 10:32 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2022, 1:10 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2022, 10:36 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2022, 1:11 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2022, 11:04 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 9:18 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2022, 9:33 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 11:28 am

Super smooth, love it!

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2022, 2:02 pm

Can't believe I didn't post this sooner, absolute beast of a tune:

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2022, 6:30 pm

:heart:

Interests: music (especially 80s), computers, electronics, amateur radio, soccer (Liverpool).

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2022, 7:06 pm

Rossall wrote:
:heart:

Beautiful tune and video.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2022, 12:33 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2022, 8:35 pm

Banger from 22 years ago:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2022, 7:19 pm