Page 58 of 66 [ 1055 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 66  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2023, 9:30 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2023, 9:39 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2023, 9:53 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2023, 10:04 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2023, 5:58 pm

I previously thought that Sounds of Life was just a pseudonym for Source Direct, sounds like it's Jim of Source Direct with Photek. Interesting.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2023, 8:22 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2023, 2:50 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2023, 3:03 pm

Another two hours of ASC repping his Spatial label. :!: :!:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2023, 4:00 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2023, 4:26 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2023, 9:06 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2023, 8:14 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2023, 11:02 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2023, 3:39 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2023, 7:09 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2023, 9:24 pm