Page 40 of 66 [ 1045 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 66  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 7:39 am

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 9:23 am

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2021, 9:40 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2021, 9:50 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2021, 3:41 pm

SnailHail
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Apr 2021, 3:54 pm

I just bought London Elektricity's Are We There Yet? album on bandcamp. his songs featuring Liane Carrol are my favorite. I can't get enough of her.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2021, 4:48 pm

Will have to check it.

I get a kick out of this, think I might have posted it in this thread somewhere but he was rocking out on Grooverider and Fabio's Godfathers series last summer:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2021, 4:51 pm

Listening to another great Jungletrain set by Djinn while I work (sorry - no Soundcloud codec for WP):

https://soundcloud.com/djinn/live-on-ju ... t-04022021

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2021, 2:05 pm

SnailHail
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Apr 2021, 5:13 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
SnailHail, something triphop-laced you might like, Mantra just dropped it on one of her recent RinseFM sets:
https://soundcloud.com/dead-mans-chest/ ... q-god-is-1

Mantra's mix in question:
https://soundcloud.com/rinsefm/rupture1 ... rd&p=i&c=0

Thanks for thinking of me, I enjoyed it.

Found this group called Soulstice they're mostly trip hop/lounge but have some drum & bass songs

DesertWoman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Apr 2021, 12:42 am

I've been listening to orchestral music. Showtunes. Notable composers. I like a few current bands, too.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2021, 10:55 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2021, 12:15 pm

Here's something you don't see everyday - a super classic set recorded 3/28/2021, line overdrive and all. Sounds just like a mix tape I might have bought at a tape vendor at a rave back in the day.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2021, 9:28 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2021, 8:16 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2021, 9:10 pm