Page 27 of 66 [ 1045 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 66  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2019, 9:51 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2019, 10:35 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2019, 6:13 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2019, 8:44 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2019, 11:08 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2019, 8:40 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 8:18 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2019, 7:51 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2019, 9:00 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2019, 9:14 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2019, 9:07 pm

Some very Samurai Music / Horo business from Noisia:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2019, 9:16 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2019, 9:35 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2019, 9:55 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2019, 5:17 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2019, 8:43 pm

First half half-time, second half starts breaking into broken dnb, flip-flops between the two a bit in the interim.