Page 46 of 66 [ 1045 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 66  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2022, 11:38 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2022, 8:12 pm

New RQ from late last year:

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2022, 10:51 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2022, 10:38 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2022, 11:02 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2022, 11:32 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2022, 6:57 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 5:51 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2022, 5:45 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2022, 5:19 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2022, 5:33 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2022, 6:06 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2022, 11:03 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2022, 11:37 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2022, 10:56 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2022, 3:08 pm