Page 44 of 66 [ 1045 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 66  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2021, 7:23 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2021, 9:04 am

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2021, 8:56 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2021, 9:30 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 7:14 am

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2021, 2:16 pm

I think this is a fabulous track:

https://youtu.be/Yu7qiMleJ-s

Interests: music (especially 80s), computers, electronics, amateur radio, soccer (Liverpool).

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2021, 7:22 pm

Boiler Room just made my day :)

Mantra's a Rhode's scholar of the genre.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2021, 11:54 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 9:42 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2021, 1:43 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2021, 9:22 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2021, 10:59 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2021, 12:06 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2021, 5:36 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2021, 10:55 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2021, 9:46 am