Page 52 of 66 [ 1045 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 66  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2022, 9:54 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2022, 10:13 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2022, 10:48 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2022, 9:27 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2022, 9:24 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2022, 10:27 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2022, 8:00 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2022, 1:28 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2022, 8:55 am

Butter.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2022, 3:27 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2022, 3:46 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2022, 7:56 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2022, 9:48 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2022, 12:57 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2022, 12:59 pm

SnailHail
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Oct 2022, 11:14 am

Just found out that Goldie is having a show tomorrow in NYC and they stopped selling tickets for it. Man do I hate myself!