Page 42 of 66 [ 1045 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 66  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2021, 7:37 am

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2021, 9:47 am

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2021, 7:31 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2021, 7:54 pm

Finally getting around to this one! :heart: :heart: :heart:

https://soundcloud.com/atmoteka/asc-overshadow-atmoteka-special

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2021, 10:19 pm

An oldskool tune I had to take a pause and id, was on the tip of my tongue for a minute but I knew Wax Doctor was tied up in it somehow:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2021, 5:11 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2021, 10:33 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2021, 5:52 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2021, 9:01 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2021, 11:03 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2021, 3:50 pm

Another oldie that slipped through the cracks:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2021, 9:01 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2021, 11:25 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2021, 3:12 pm

Djinn showing her colors (for the last few years really) as something of a Dj Storm acolyte and classic Metalheadz soldier.

https://soundcloud.com/sunandbass/sunan ... -108-djinn

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2021, 7:20 am

A particularly clever tune from the set above (Oblivion - Night Windows, I found out Oblivion is Source Direct - no wonder), the flutes are what make it for me:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2021, 8:15 am