Page 25 of 66 [ 1055 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 66  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2019, 11:53 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2019, 9:19 pm

Sometimes I shake my head at the things I forget to post here...

Back when Noisia had real thirst...

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2019, 8:37 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2019, 9:52 pm

Some west coast guy and Craze (Miami) talking history, Miami bass, hip hop, and dnb.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2019, 7:48 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2019, 10:41 pm

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2019, 10:46 pm

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2019, 9:01 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2019, 7:34 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2019, 7:54 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2019, 10:35 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2019, 8:19 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 11:54 am

grahambaster
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 Mar 2019, 9:56 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2019, 10:14 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2019, 10:27 pm