Page 43 of 66 [ 1045 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 66  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2021, 8:27 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2021, 8:44 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2021, 9:38 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2021, 9:59 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2021, 10:12 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2021, 9:13 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2021, 3:28 pm

https://soundcloud.com/resident-advisor ... ODid481NC8

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2021, 5:00 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2021, 4:16 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2021, 8:14 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2021, 8:21 pm

Loxy STANDARD PROCEDURE (Rollers Edition)
https://soundcloud.com/loxy_x/loxy-stan ... rs-edition

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2021, 7:35 pm

SnailHail
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Sep 2021, 11:29 am

I found this while looking through some trip hop reddit post.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2021, 5:47 pm

Yep.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2021, 7:07 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2021, 12:32 pm